剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Know why they call it the White Room, Mr.Rosen?
因为人都在那儿吸毒
'Cause that's where they do the blow.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
你最好赶紧住口 年轻人
You'd better stop talking, young man.
不然呢
Or?
你不会想知道"不然"会怎样
You don't wanna know "Or".
就在那儿
Right in there.
代我们向本尼问好
Yeah, say shalomy to Benny for us.
那老兄进那房♥间的时候都快气炸了
Man was pissed going into that room.
那个时候我可就不羡慕本尼了
I wouldn't wanna be Benny at that moment.
你确定那是本尼他爸
And you're positive it was Benny's father.
不然还有谁会头上顶着个飞盘
Hey, who else would be at The Bell,
在贝尔铃里转悠
hanging out with a Frisbee on his head?
-不可能 -别说这么绝 凯特
- Not a chance. - Don't say that, Kite.
没有法官会签发一张
No judge is gonna sign a search warrant
开体腔取子弹的搜查令 不可能
for a guy's body cavity to remove a bullet. Just won't happen.
-那就这样了 -就这样 没得商量
- So that's it? - That's it. No sale.
-一点余地都没有 -明天再试试
- Out of luck. - Try again tomorrow.
就像上次开棺验尸一样
Just like the exhumation.
你还惦记着那件事
You're still smarting about that?
-我们应该统一战线 -本来就是
- We're supposed to be on the same team here. - We are.
我作为你的战友 职责就是
And my job, as your teammate,
让你知道什么是合法的
is to let you know what's legally plausible.
这事就不合法
This isn't.
那能不能让市政♥府♥提供点搜查资金呢
How about the city offering some cash as incentive?
这到底是个什么案子
What I... what is this case anyway?
是...迪厅谋杀案
It's a... disco murder.
迪厅
Disco?
瞧着
Look at it.
从我的步子就能看出来
Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
我已名草有主 没空和你闲谈
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk...
-别这样 凯特 -我们应该去跳舞
- Stop that, Kite. - We should go dancing.
我们应该去跳舞
We should go dancing.
不要 不要
No... no.
我就当那是有可能了
I'll take that as a maybe. Huh?
凯特 说真的
Kite, honestly...
-恋爱啦 -前提是这件事得办妥
- In love... - this could be a deal breaker.
这个...
Eh, this, uh...
这个屁♥股♥里有个子弹的家伙
this guy, the, uh... with the slug in his ass,
他有没有违反什么法律
is he in any trouble with the law?
犯了入室行窃 正在假释期
Out an parole for a B and E.
我来和他的假释官谈谈
Let me talk to his parole officer.
看能不能和他谈通
See if he'll go for reduced
用他屁♥股♥里的那颗子弹换个几年
parole in exchange for getting that slug taken out.
我要拿什么报答你吗
Do I have to do anything in return?
跳舞
Dance.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us
那晚你也在迪厅 罗森先生
you were at the disco that night, Mr.Rosen?
我不知道这和案件有什么关系
I didn't see how it mattered.
你妻子知道你那晚去见本尼了吗
Your wife know you went to see Benny that night?
在传统寺庙里 男女是分开坐的
In orthodox temples, men and women sit apart.
我在仪式结束之前就回去了
I was gone and back before the service was over.
她不知道
She didn't know.
你对你儿子说了什么
What did you say to your son?
-那是隐私 -这样可不好 罗森先生
- That's private. - Not good enough, Mr.Rosen.
你难道不想知道是谁杀了你儿子和其他22个人吗
Don't you wanna know who killed your boy? The 22 other people?
-除非你已经知道了 -我们知道你很生气
- Unless you already know. - We know you got a temper.
你觉得本尼背叛了你
And how betrayed you felt by Benny.
你觉得我杀了我亲生儿子
You think I killed my own son?
你有作案时间 也有作案动机
You had opportunity and motive.
你不认同他 你自己也这么说了
You disapproved of him. You said so yourself.
我的理由合情合理
For good reason.
爸
Dad.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么能在这种鬼地方祈祷
How can you pray in this cesspool?
我在哪儿祈祷重要吗 只要我祈祷不就行了吗
What's it matter where I pray, huh, as long as I pray?
你在祈祷什么
And what are you praying for?
赢场可笑的舞蹈大赛吗
To win a ridiculous dance contest?
还是能多吸点粉
Or to get your hands on more blow?
我不吸粉 爸
I don't do that, Dad.
和我去寺庙吧 今天是周五 是安息日
Come to temple with me. It's Friday night. The Sabbath.
我不会去寺庙
I'm not gonna temple.
我也不会去牙医学校 爸
I'm not gonna dental school either, Dad.
你为了这样堕落下去 连传统都摒弃了
You choose this degradation over your heritage?
这就是我的传统 爸
This is my heritage now, Dad.
-蹦迪 -蹦迪只是一时狂热
- Disco. - Disco's a fad.
你的家人 寺庙 那才是你的生活
Your family, the temple, that's your life.
蹦迪才是我的生活 爸
Disco's my life, Dad.
知道吗 那不是一时狂热
All right? It's not a fad.
这里是我的归宿
It's here to stay.
我会坚持下去
And so am I.
事实上
In fact...
我还准备娶我的舞伴为妻
I'm gonna marry my dance partner,
我爱她
the girl I love.
那个异教姑娘
The shiksa.
你要敢这么干 就永远别想再踏进我家门一步
You do and you'll never step foot in my house again.
行
Fine.
行
Fine.
你从此不再是我儿子
Then you're no longer my son.
我和你断绝关系
I renounce you.
所以我不肯告诉你们
It's why I didn't tell you.
我也从来没和我妻子提起过
Why I never told my wife.
那是我和儿子说的最后一句话
Those were the last words I ever spoke to my son.
"我和你断绝关系"
"I... renounce... you."
你离开白厅之后去了哪里 罗森先生
Where'd you go after you left the White Room, Mr.Rosen?
我回寺庙去了
I went back to the temple.
然后就在我祈祷的时候 我的儿子被人谋杀
And while I was praying, my son was murdered,
活活烧死了
burned to death.
凯特给我们开了个后门 和里格力谈妥了交易
Kite did us a solid, swinging that deal with Rigley.
里格力很快就同意了
Rigley went for it pretty quick
毕竟他可以少干点活了
when he found out he could miss a day of work.
是呆在零下二十度的地方扫烟屁♥股♥
Sweeping up cigarette butts in 20-degree weather
还是接受一次门诊小手术
or taking an easy outpatient procedure.
我觉得还是选第二个靠谱
I can see taking curtain number two.
看来子弹保存得很好
Slug's in pretty good condition, considering.
和本尼头部的子弹是同一把枪射出的吗
Is it a match to Benny's bullet?
恭喜了 警探们
Congratulations, Detectives.
是同一把枪的
You have twins.
漂亮
Nice.
16个证人说琛尼一直在评委席上
16 witness statements say Chaney was at the judges' table,
直到火灾发生
all the way up until the fire.
是他的枪 但他没用
His gun, but he didn't use it.
那我们那俩舞后 松娅和多琳
What about our two dancing queens, Sonya and Doreen,
还有那出租车司机 肯·马扎孔呢
and the cabbie, Ken Mazzacone?
都有不在场证明 都有人看到他们在舞池里
Alibi's held up. People saw them all on the dance floor.
我们也查实了大卫·罗森
And we verified David Rosen
在火灾发生之前就回到了庙里
was back in temple before the fire broke out.
我们忽略了谁
Who are we overlooking?
证人们说琛尼在评委席
Witnesses put Chaney at the judges' table,
但是他的儿子保罗呢
but what about his son, Paul?
没有关于他行踪的供词
No statements about his whereabouts.
只有他的一面之词吧 他说他整晚都和他爸在一起
Just his own, right? Said he was with his father all night.
他爸也很合时宜地死了
A father who's conveniently dead.
像他那样的小鬼头 应该知道他爸藏枪的地方
Little weasel like him, he'd know where his dad kept his gun.
而且他也肯定能进到白厅里
And he'd have access to the White Room.
那就只剩下动机了
Only one problem, motive.
为什么保罗会想要杀死本尼·罗森
Why would Paul wanna kill Benny Rosen?
保罗·琛尼有点变♥态♥
Paul Chaney was a little perv.
他对本尼有什么不满吗
He have any beef for Benny?
保罗有点崇拜本尼
Paul kind of idolized Benny.
他也想像本尼那样跳舞
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表