剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Doesn't know about him either.
你承认是你枪杀他了吗
You admit to shooting him?
两枪
Two shots.
他就像你现在站的这么近
He was as close as you are right now.
用的是你的点38手♥枪♥吗
That was your 38?
是把点25手♥枪♥
It was a 25.
在我的公♥寓♥里能找到那把枪
You can find it in my apartment.
我们找到枪了
Hey, we got a gun.
弹道科会试射对比 但应该就是她
Ballistics will test fire and compare but she looks good for it.
上司们该高兴了
Well, that'll make the bosses happy.
罪犯是她 总比是议员强
Better her than the congressman.
你刚在楼上紧张了吧
You were getting nervous upstairs, huh?
我能给你们看样东西吗
Can I show you something?
他没戴眼镜
He ain't wearing his glasses.
-所以呢 -所以
- So? - So,
眼镜去哪里了
Where'd they go?
我的眼镜也每天丢三遍 史考特
I lose mine three times a day, Scotty.
你没眼镜不会看不到
You're not blind without them.
雷克说他有2400度
Lake said he had 2400 vision.
你的推论呢
What's your theory?
可能是打斗中丢的
Maybe lost them in a struggle.
艾比在背黑锅
Abbey's taking the fall.
她对大卫扭曲的忠诚
In her twisted devotion to David,
让她觉得最好让他继续下去
she figures better to let him go on
让他去大展宏图 班房♥她去蹲
doing all his good, she'll sit in jail.
-这只是推论 -说得通啊
- That's a little thin. - It makes sense.
史考特 我们没有任何证据
Scotty, we got nothing on him.
-我知道是他干的 -但无法立案
- I know he did it. - But we can't make the case.
史考特 你总会碰上漏网之鱼
Sooner or later, Scotty, one's gonna get by you.
我们都会遇上这种事
Happens to us all.
我想去再见一次雷克
I wanna go see Lake one more time.
我不知道达伦·克莱门是谁
I don't know who Darren Clemen is.
他是温妮莎的生父
He's Vanessa's real father.
他在调查她的谋杀案
He was looking into her death.
就是说他在调查你
Which means he was looking into you.
你们觉得是我杀了温妮莎
You think I killed Vanessa?
倾向于这个推论
Leaning there.
不过 你姐姐说是她干的
Except, your sister says she did it.
她那么说的
She said that?
跟我们做了个交易
Made a deal.
承认两起谋杀 作为交换
Copped to both murders in exchange,
我们不得泄露你龌龊的小秘密
we don't leak your dirty little secret.
我得给艾比打电♥话♥
I have to call Abbey.
你坐视不管的话 她可要判终身监禁了
Without your help, she's looking at life.
我能怎么帮她
How can I help?
告诉我们温妮莎发生了什么事
Tell us what happened to Vanessa.
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
You know.
失陪
Excuse me.
我没什么好说的了
I don't have anything more to say.
他差点就说了
He almost sweat in there.
还记得斯蒂尔曼不想接到的政要电♥话♥吗
You know that call Stillman didn't want to get from the brass?
他接到了
He got it.
我们不能再动雷克了
We have to leave Lake alone.
局长的命令
Commissioner's orders.
听说你们又去找议员了
Heard you went back at the congressman.
对 直到老大勒令禁止
Yeah. Till the bosses shut us down.
给他姐姐定罪是十拿九稳了
Got a pretty good case against the sister.
是啊 能明哲保身总是不错的
Yeah, it must be nice having a different set of rules.
我看见你跟那个新副地检官在一起了
Saw you with that new A.D.A.
-朱莉 -对
- Julie? - Yeah.
就是朱莉
Julie.
事实上 我正要去见她
Actually, I'm on my way to meet her now.
祝你们开心
Have fun.
拉什
Rush,
拉什
Rush.
如果我们能在一起 我现在就跟她分手
I'll cut her loose right now if it's just you and me,
可你还没表过态
but I haven't heard that from you.
-所以直到你决定... -好 好
- So until you've decided that... - Okay, okay.
好什么
Okay what?
我们能在一起
Just you and me.
那我现在就去见她
Then, I'll go meet her right now.
礼貌点告诉她说我名草有主了
Be polite for now and tell her that I'm otherwise engaged.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
议员先生
Congressman.
你不可以来找我的
You're not allowed to be here.
没当班
Off duty.
就是两个人聊聊天
Just two guys talking.
我不想跟你聊
I don't think so.
你的命很重要 是吧
Your life's pretty important, huh?
每个人的命都很重要
Everyone's life is important.
显然温妮莎的就不那么重要
Not Vanessa's apparently.
艾比的也不重要
Or Abbey's.
你算什么男人 让姐姐去替你顶罪
What kind of man lets his sister take his bullet?
你不了解我和艾比的事
You don't know about Abbey and me.
我连不该了解的都了解了
I know more than I want to know.
我们的成长条件很差
We had a hard upbringing.
对啊 出身贫贱
Yeah, humble beginnings.
比贫贱还糟糕
It was a lot worse than humble.
这让我们很亲密
It made us very close.
我无法让你理解
I can't make you understand.
我不需要理解
I don't need to understand that.
我只想知道温妮莎死亡的真♥相♥
I just want the truth about Vanessa, how she died.
你念过法律 你知道"米兰达权利"吧
You got a law degree, right. You know about Miranda.
在逮捕审讯前 警♥察♥向犯罪嫌疑人宣读其享有的权利
第一 预先告诉嫌犯有权保持沉默
第二 预先告诉嫌犯 他们的供词可能用来起诉和审判他们
-知道 -我还没宣读你的"米兰达权利"
- Yeah. - Well, I haven't mirandized you,
所以你现在跟我说的话
so anything you tell me right now,
不能作为呈堂证供 你受法律保护
I can't use it in court. You're protected.
我们也能好好谈谈
And we can have a conversation.
-谈什么 -事实真♥相♥
- About what? - The truth.
你明知道即使知道真♥相♥也束手无策
Why would you wanna know something
干什么还要追问到底
you could do nothing about?
那要我来考虑了
That's for me to know.
你只要知道你不告诉我 我是不会走的
What you need to know is I ain't leaving till you tell me.
我以为她离开派对了
I thought that she had left the party.
没想到又会见到她
I never expected to see her again.
温妮莎
Vanessa,
你在这里干什么
what are you doing here?
我这周末去莱丁区了
I went to Redding this weekend.
我见过马文·窦比了
I met Marvin Dobie.
你去那里干什么
Why would you do that?
我只想知道我们之间到底有什么阻碍
I just wanted to know what was coming between us.
他说什么了
What did he say?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他告诉我了
He told me.
关于你和艾比的事
About you and Abbey.
不要紧的
It's all right.
温妮莎 我们不能这样
Vanessa, we can't.
我做不到
I can't.
我们可以的
We can.
我们可以在一起的
We can be together.
你只要向前看 不要留恋过往
You just have to look forward and not back.
我爱你
I love you.
我做不到
I can't.
小温
V.
天呐 温妮莎
Oh god, Vanessa.
艾比
Abbey.
艾比 我闯祸了
Abbey, I screwed up.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表