剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
就因为我刚才说的事
For the reasons I cited above.
都对生意不利
Bad for business.
我叔叔阻止了他
My uncle shut him down.
没下文了
End of story.
相信我
Believe me,
我堂兄这种小混混没本事策划凶案
my cousin was way too small-time to plan a murder.
我需要那晚搜捕人员的名单
The raid that night... I need a name.
他们用胶带遮住了胸牌
They taped over their name tags.
你们通常能得到警报
You usually got warning.
是谁给的
Who gave it to you?
区上尉的中间人
The bagman for the District Captain.
就是收拿保护费的人吗
The guy who picked up the payoff envelopes?
那是对警♥察♥运动基金会的捐赠
Contributions to the police Athletic Foundation.
他叫什么
His name.
他那时还是个菜鸟
He was a rookie.
尼尔森
Nelson.
丹尼遇害那晚 尼尔森警官在酒吧吗
Was Officer Nelson at the bar the night Danny was killed?
一直都在
He was always there.
那线索很有用 安东尼
That's very helpful, Anthony.
不 这不是骗局
No. This is not a put-on.
他化名小仙女去酒吧
He went by the name Tinkerbell.
一个朝鲜战争时的老兵
A Korean War vet.
他的胸部被刀切过
His chest area got in a little accident with a knife.
60年代有43个叫尼尔森的任职
43 guys named Nelson on the job in the '60s.
那就把他们的下落都查明
So we track them all down.
是 没错
Yeah, yeah.
一个变装者 有一个乳环
A cross-dresser. Had a nipple ring.
宾大棒球队吗
The Penn baseball team?
怎么了
Yeah?
凶案发生的那个周末 他们在纽约伊萨卡
They were in Ithaca, New York the weekend of your murder.
打客场
An away game.
整个队伍
The entire lineup.
你调查了吗
You look that up?
我碰巧有每场比赛的记录
I happen to have every sports record known to man.
你还记得
Memorized.
你要调查的人不到20个
20 less guys you got to check out.
还有很多其他嫌犯 很悲哀
We have so many other suspects, it's sad.
勒索帮派 流氓警♥察♥ 小区流氓
Blackmail ring, rogue cops, neighborhood thugs...
总有人和同性恋孩子过不去
No shortage of people who had it in for a gay kid.
我拿到了你要的结果
I got the results you asked for.
他没问题
He's okay.
真是谢了
Oh, thanks.
我请了联调局实验室帮忙
I called in a favor at the FBI lab.
我们用一个猪头来模拟
We used a pig's head to simulate
凶器所致的淤青和伤口特征
the bruise and wound pattern for the weapon,
然后将其与死者的照片进行对比
and then compared that to the victim photographs.
然后呢
And?
然后发现那孩子不是被警棍打死的
And that kid was not killed with a nightstick.
那可真松了口气
Well, that's a relief.
谢谢
Thanks.
应该谢那只猪
Thank the pig.
你推测会是什么凶器呢
What's your guess about the weapon?
我打赌是一根传统的棒球棒
My money's on the classic baseball bat.
谢了
Thanks.
我找到小仙女了
I found Tinkerbell.
真名叫乔治·波克
Real name... George Polk.
波克先生
Mr. Polk?
乔治·波克
George Polk?
我是拉什探员 来自费城警局
Detective Rush, Philadelphia Police.
走开
Go away.
我来调查196♥4♥年
I'm here about the 196♥4♥ murder
"寂静之屋"外的丹尼尔·霍尔茨凶案
of Daniel Holtz outside the Hush Room.
你本想向警方录口供
You wanted to give a statement to police.
我是来做笔录的
I'm here to take it.
你回来找我 花的时间还真够长的
It took you a while to get back to me.
确实如此
Yes, it did.
决定变装出门了吗
Decided to get dressed up?
没错
Yes, I did.
在我那年代
You know, in my day,
我在南费城被每个警♥察♥
I was beaten up by every cop and fag basher
和同志打手痛打
in South Philly.
警♥察♥无缘无故打你吗
Hmm. Cops beat you up for no reason?
原因就是憎恶 年轻人
The reason, young man, was hatred.
也为了晋升
And career advancement.
罗素上尉就好这口
The Captain Russo loved his fag-bashing.
我们只能这么推断
We can only speculate why.
这些是60年代早期的嫌犯面部照片
These are mug shots from the early '60s.
是在第三区外逮捕的
Arrests out of the Third District.
有放大镜吗
Is there a magnifier?
有
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
这双老花眼
These are old eyes,
不太好使
you know, they need help.
我能问些问题吗
Can I ask you something?
请问吧
Please.
你明知道人们会因此而攻击你
Why did you flaunt the way you were
为什么还要那样张扬呢
if you knew people were gonna attack you for it?
你真是凶案组的探员吗
You're a homicide detective?
他是新手
He's new.
你见识了那么多凶案
With what you see people do,
怎么还会纠结一个男人的穿着
you get upset about how a man dresses,
和他的性取向
and who he loves?
我不是纠结
I ain't upset.
我只想知道
I'm just wondering,
如果你因为装扮成女人而被殴打
if you're getting beaten up 'cause you dress like a woman,
而你又不想被打
and you don't wanna get beat up,
那为什么不停止这种行为呢
why not stop dressing like a woman?
因为我从不是名副其实的女孩
'Cause I was never a practical girl.
他是他们中的一员
Oh, he's one of them.
什么人中的一员
One of who?
本地的恶霸
The local monster.
我记得他的眼睫毛
I remember his eyebrows.
他是个小头目
He was the ringleader.
你记得他什么
What do you remember him doing?
我记得他对我拳脚相加 还朝我扔东西
I remember him hitting me and kicking me and throwing things.
你确定是他吗
You're sure about him?
我确定 他妈会在
I'm sure. His mother would egg him on
小贫民窟的窗口煽风点火
from the window of their little slum.
他的名字
And his name
叫欧布莱恩
is Brien.
蒂米·欧布莱恩
Timmy O'Brien.
住在"寂静之屋"旁的拐角处
Lived around the corner from the Hush Room.
四楼的窗户 对吗
Fourth floor window, right?
419室
Apartment 419.
如果是这群流氓杀死了那可怜的孩子
If the local thugs did in that poor boy,
这人肯定也参与了
this one was a part of it.
谢谢 波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Polk.
那个丹尼是个好人
That Danny was a good one.
很有胆量
Lot of spunk.
但他心很伤心
But heartbroken
因为费城人队在锦标赛的事
because the Phillies did something with a pennant.
他们在196♥4♥年的锦标赛中失利了
They blew the pennant race in '6♥4♥.
正是
That was it.
那个男孩被踢出了棒球队
That boy was thrown off of the baseball team.
他总设法在酒吧组织一场比赛
And he was always trying to organize a game at the bar.
我会当拉拉队长
I was going to be a cheerleader.
一想起这事 我就情不自禁
I get the vapors just thinking about it.
你是蒂米·欧布莱恩吗
You, uh, Timmy O'Brien?
是
Yeah.
什么事
What's it about?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表