剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
You're not gonna be the superstar your first week.
她出门了
There she goes.
那医生放她鸽子了吗
The surgeon blowing her off?
他来了
He's coming.
车子不错
Nice ride.
想让以前的女友知道自己过得有多好
Wants to show the old girlfriend how good he did in life.
该把他们带回警局了
Be a good time to bring'em in.
威尔·哈勒尔现在还在牢里关着
You know Will Harrell's sitting in jail right now,
你知道吗 贝内特
don't you, Bennett?
知道...
Yeah...
我觉得很惋惜
and I feel bad about it.
但你真正应该找来问话的是简
But you... you really should be talking to Jane.
可那晚借走威尔车子的不是简
Except Jane, didn't borrow Will's car that night,
车里全是佩奇的血
where Paige's blood ended up.
是我借的
I borrowed it,
后来简开那辆车和啦啦队的姐♥妹♥们♥出去了
and then let Jane take it out with her cheerleader friends.
天呐
Gosh!
你们的故事真是层出不穷啊
The new stories just keep coming.
她把行凶过程告诉了我
She came and told me what she did.
我爱她 就帮她善后了
I loved her, so I helped clean up after.
她知道我和佩奇的事后
When she found out about Paige and me,
只有一个要求
she wanted one thing.
什么要求
What was that?
亲眼看见她死
To see her dead.
滚开
Get away.
你怎么能做那种事
How could you do that?
那对我来说毫无意义
It was meaningless.
我昏头了 对不起
I was stupid. I'm sorry.
我原本想把自己献给你
I was gonna give myself to you,
结果你却把自己随便给了别人
and you just threw it away on this nobody.
别让这事伤了我们的感情
Th...This can't ruin what we have.
我们的感情被毁了
What we had is gone.
我不能和你在一起了
I can't be with you now.
简
Jane.
她是谁
Who is she?
她也经常去威尔家玩
She was over at Will's all the time, too.
她一定是把枪藏在了那里
She must've hid the gun there.
她告诉你自己杀了她吗
She told you she killed her?
这件事 你很难理解
It'll be hard for you to understand.
但我和简之间有一种非同寻常的东西
But Jane and I had something that most people don't.
依我们的情况来说 这不算错事
In our situation, it didn't seem wrong.
什么情况
What situation?
爱情
Love.
我们的爱情与别人的不同
Ours was different than other people's.
你之前说那人是天使
You said the guy was an angel.
现在成杀手了
Now he's a killer?
这事是贝内特干的
This was Bennett's doing.
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he says, Janie.
他说你对佩奇怀恨在心
He says you were so jealous of Paige,
就开枪把她打死了
you went out and shot her dead.
我开的枪
I shot her?
他就是这么说的
That's his position.
是他来找的我 低声下气...
He came to me, crawling...
说他愿意做任何事
saying he'd do anything,
任何事
anything...
只要能让我们复合
to be together again.
你猜他怎么实践了"任何事"
Guess what that "anything" was?
别不理我
Please talk to me.
我们结束了 贝内特
We're through, Bennett.
不 我一定要挽回你
No. I have to have you back.
你想让我做什么 你说什么我都照做
What do you want me to do? Name it. I'll do whatever you say.
没什么好做的
There's nothing to do.
有 一定有
Yes, there is. I know there is,
我绝对照做
and I'll do it.
他搞到一把枪
He got a gun...
带她去了野外
he took her out to a field...
把她赶出了我们的生活
and got her out of our lives.
然后跑来告诉了我
Came and told me about it.
你帮他保守了秘密
And you kept that secret for him.
那我还能怎么做
What else could I do?
赶紧跑去报♥警♥
Head for the hills and call the cops.
你大概没听明白我的意思
I don't think you're hearing me.
他那么爱我
He loved me so much,
为我杀了人
he did murder for me.
我看过了你们的年鉴 贝内特
I've been looking through your yearbook, Bennett.
里面全是你和简的照片
You and Janie are all over it.
"金童玉女"
"Best Couple."
你们是舞王和舞后吗
Prom king and queen?
高三和高四都是
Junior and senior prom.
感觉一定很棒
Ah, must've been great.
是的
Yeah.
我呢
Me,
不到三个月 女友就会对我失去兴趣
I can't keep a girl's attention longer than three months.
我在恋爱方面的运气也不好
I've never been lucky in love either.
那不叫"运气"
I wouldn't call it "luck."
命运
Fate?
比"运气"贴切
That's closer.
简和我曾说我们这一对...
Jane and I used to say that we were as...
就像哈雷彗星一样少见
we were as rare as Halley's Comet.
太神了
That's amazing.
可惜被你的艳遇给毁了
Too bad you ruined it with that fling with Paige.
我没毁掉
I didn't ruin it.
是吗 你做了什么补偿
No? How do you make up for some like that?
我们想出了一个办法
We figured out a way.
什么办法
How?
我没遇到过哈雷彗星...他也没...
I got no chance at Halley's Comet... neither does he...
所以真得要你提点一下
so we really need you to help us understand.
我们制定了一个计划
We made a plan.
-我知道该怎么办了 -是吗
- I know what we can do. - You do?
我知道我们怎么可以在一起了
I know how we can be togehter.
告诉我
Tell me.
如果我们杀了她 就能把她抹去
If we kill her, we can erase her,
到时候你就又是处♥男♥了
and then you'll be a virgin again.
是吗
Yeah?
为了拯救我们
It's to save us.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
你们一定要相信我的话
You'll have to take my word for it.
都讲得通
It made sense.
贝内特都招了 简
Bennett told us how it went, Janie.
招了什么
How what went?
那场谋杀
The murder.
包括枪和杠铃
About the gun, the barbells.
我不懂你们的意思
I don't know what you mean.
你们本想把她的尸体投到河里
How you were gonna sink her in the river after.
我不...
I don't...
相信你们
believe you.
还有哈雷彗星的事
About Halley's Comet.
他把那事也告诉你们了吗
He told you about that?
他还想知道 你愿不愿意和他一起招供
And he wants to know if you wanna do this together.
我们这么做 以为能拯救我们...
What we thought would save us...
却适得其反
actually ruined us.
她死之后 我们再也找不回纯真的爱了
After she died, we could never get back the purity.
所以就分手了
So we separated,
再也没联♥系♥过
never talked again.
最糟糕的是...
And the worst thing?
我们再也没爱过别人
We never loved anyone else again,
起码不像我们彼此爱得那么深
not the way we loved each other.
那是最糟糕的事吗
That's the worst thing, huh?
我们是天造地设的一对
We belong together.
我们愿意一起受惩
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表