剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
丹纳的案子
Well, Dana's case seemed like it
结果应该是显而易见的
should have been open and shut.
但却搞成这样
But it just do the cracks.
罗伯和我一样担心格温
Rob's as worried about Gwen as I am.
我一直都很担心格温
I'm always worried about Gwen.
她忍♥不住要去威胁阿尔伯特·米勒
She's not helping herself by threatening Albert Miller.
我知道
I know.
她只是...
She just...
她一直对丹纳的死耿耿于怀
She never got over losing Dana.
你呢
Did you?
我努力向前看 不回头
I try to look ahead and not back
可格温她...
But Gwen... she...
总说要做个了断
Talks about closure a lot.
假释听证会开审前 我们会想办法
We're going to see what we can do before the parole hearing.
只要可以把他关起来 我都赞成
Anything you can do to keep him locked up. I'm all for.
他是个危险人物
He's a dangerous man,
我女儿很任性 一直在向他挑衅
And my headstrong daughter keeps provoking him.
-他83年有没有威胁过丹纳 -那还用说
- Did he threaten Dana in '83? - He sure did.
可她依旧毫不退缩
And she still insisted on testifying.
丹纳也是个驴脾气
Dana was headstrong, too.
接到火警电♥话♥之后 赶到现场的是你们分队吧
It was your company that was called to the scene, right?
我接过数千起火警
I've responded to a thousand fires.
可当我听到自家地址的时候...
But when I heard my own address...
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
玛利亚 丹纳在哪里
Maria, where is Dana?
妈妈受伤了
Mom's hurt.
我坐在她的尸体边上...
I sat next to her body...
直到他们把我拉开
As long as they would let me,
然后我记得我最终起身的时候
And I remember when I finally got up,
他们把她的婚戒递给了我
they handed me her wedding ring.
你以为你已经释然了
You think you've put something away and then it...
却总时不时回想起来
Sneaks back sometimes.
你们公♥司♥有没有派纵火调查员去现场
Did your company have an arson investigator on the scene?
有 叫弗兰克·劳森
Yeah, Frank Lawson.
他还在西德布洛克当值
He's still on the job in Cedarbrook.
谢谢配合
Thanks for cooperating.
也许你和格温最终能如愿以偿
Maybe you and Gwen can finally get closure here.
拉什 有新发现
Rush, he's got something.
什么
Yeah?
没错
Oh, yes.
好消息
Got something good.
我们深挖了资料库
Deep in the databases.
变♥态♥阿尔伯特·米勒有个秘密
Your pervert Albert Miller had a secret.
他们在1983年没发现吗
Something they didn't get in '83?
那年还没有新闻全文数据库和自动追踪功能
Well, they didn't have Nexis or auto-track in '83.
1978年到1982年
From '78 to '82,
米勒每年夏天都在明尼苏达州
Miller worked summers in mines
铁矿山上的矿井里工作
on the iron range in Minnesota.
他负责爆破
Working with explosives.
如果我们能将他在矿井里学到的东西
If we can match what he learned in those
和现场发现的证据匹配上
mines with evidence from the scene,
可是物证无处可寻
Except physical evidence is nowhere to be found.
我们得在听证会前找到物证
We need it before the hearing.
我会只身前往仓库
I'll go to the warehouse myself,
可是仓库管♥理♥员♥也不清楚
but the clerk doesn't know where
八十年代的物证的下落
anything from the '80s went.
是时候见见阿尔伯特·米勒了
I think it's time we meet Albert Miller.
这个疯婆娘不断给我打电♥话♥
This crazy tomato keeps calling me up,
说如果我被放出来
Saying she's going to shoot me
她就当街把我击毙
down in the street if I get out.
这下你后悔杀了她妈吧
Kind of make you regret killing her mom?
我在富兰克林的驾车道对她妈露阴了
I flashed her mom in Franklin parkway.
我在数百名女士面前露过
Flashed a hundred ladies.
我可一个都没灭口
I didn't kill any of them.
你只是加以威胁
You just threatened to.
我从没威胁过丹纳·迪玛
I never threatened Dana Deamer.
这是莫须有的罪名
That was a fiction.
我CSB紊乱 但我不是暴♥力♥男
I have CSB disorder. I'm not a violent man.
CSB是什么
CSB?
强迫性性行为
Compulsive sexual behavior.
这是心理问题
It's a psychological condition.
我不该被定罪
I shouldn't even be criminalized.
阿尔伯特 你赤身裸体穿过一所女中
You walked naked through a girl's middle school, Albert.
那难道不该被定罪吗
That shouldn't be criminalized?
我的生活已失控
My life became...unmanageable.
我的确有不良冲动 但还不至于冲动到炸人
Look, I had wrong urges, but I never blew people up.
我曾经是高中英语教师
I was a high school English teacher.
你在明尼苏达州从事的爆破工作呢
What about the explosives you worked with in Minnesota?
我将导火线插入炸♥药♥ 然后按下按钮
Hey, I stuck fuses into dynamites and pushed the button.
那就是我的职责范围
That was..that was the extent of my job.
我根本不会制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
I don't know how to make a bomb.
你1983年没把这份工作经历
You didn't mention that part of work
告诉探员 对吗
history to the detective in '83, did you?
那相当于自杀
That would've been committing suicide.
谋杀才更像你的风格
Murder is more your style.
听着...
Look...
我已经改过自新
I'm reformed.
我在这里发光发热
I've made a useful contribution in here
训练导盲犬
training guide dogs for the blind.
我等出去了 也准备干这行
I'm going to try and get a job in that vein when I'm out.
我理应获得假释
I deserve parole.
-我们两天后见分晓 -求你们了...
- We'll see about that in two days. - Please...
别害我
Don't sink me with that.
阿尔伯特 祝你的强迫性性行为早日康复
Good luck with the CSB, Albert.
你觉得他杀过人吗
That guy have murder in him?
兴许时光倒♥退♥20年 他有这胆
Maybe 20 years ago, he did.
拉什 我查了我的语♥音♥信箱
I checked my messages, Rush.
你没必要在3小时内留3条语♥音♥信息
You don't have to leave three voice mails in three hours.
我真的需要你 路易
I really needed you, Louie.
我这不是来了
And here I am.
我在查一宗悬案
I'm working an old case.
而原始证据
And the original evidence doesn't
满世界都找不到
seem to be anywhere on planet earth.
要我说 那是你的问题 与我无关
I would characterize that as your problem, not mine.
有史以来人类发现的最古老的
What's the oldest crime scene fresh
犯罪现场新发现的证据是什么
evidence ever discoverd out?
露西原人 事隔6000年了
Lucy, 6000 years old.
露西原人 1974年在埃塞俄比亚东部发现的女性猿人残骸
有人把她的颅骨弄碎了
Someone smashed her skull in.
我这儿的罪案现场是20年前的
Well, I've got a 20-year-old crime scene
那里应该能找到证据
where I think we can find evidence?
是不是觉得压力要小一些了
That put a bump in your heart rate?
有点...
Slightly...
我可以一个月内搞定
And I can do it in a month.
明天行吗
How about tomorrow?
拉什 我活儿都排满了
I'm booked, Rush.
死者丈夫是个消防员 像我们一样的人♥民♥公仆
The vicitim's husband is a fireman. civil servant like us.
女儿自从五岁起
Daughter's been suffering over it
就一直饱受痛苦
since she was five years old.
你凭什么认为能找到新证据
What makes you think there's anything new to be found?
看到那个设备间了吗
See that crawl space?
后门被炸飞的时候
When the back door was blown out,
说不定碎片会被掉落到房♥子下面
What if debris went under the house?
83年的那帮家伙没查过下层空间吗
The guys from '83 never looked under the house?
当碎片一览无余时谁会去看那里
Why would they when there was so much debris in plain sight?
那也经过20年的风吹雨打了
That's 20 years of weather, wind.
可证据都被房♥屋保存完好
But it was all protected by a house.
有点可能
It's not impossible.
证据可能被人遗漏
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表