剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
妈妈
Mommy!
安吉尔l 天呐
Angel. Jesus.
出去
Get out of here!
干什么
What are you doing?
妈妈
Mommy.
你吓到托娅了
You're scaring Toya.
安吉尔 出去
Angel, got out of here!
妈妈
Mommy!
你不是要录我吗 贱♥人♥
Are you gonna tape me, bitch?
别伤害我妈妈
Don't you hurt my mama!
我要报♥警♥了 安吉尔
I'm gonna call the cops, Angel.
不 不是那卷带子
No, no, not that tape.
不是那卷
Not that.
别这样
Don't do that.
妈妈
Mommy.
不是那个
Not that.
然后我就走了
And then I left.
事实就是 我没有必要杀死她们
Truth is, I didn't care enough to kill them.
最多打打她
Cared enough to hit her.
我没有打她 只是推了她
I didn't hit her; I pushed her.
推出了窗户
Out the window?
我什么也没做
I didn't do nothing!
我有录像带作证
I got the tape to prove it.
什么录像带
What tape?
那晚拿走的录像带
Tape from that night
我不在里面
I ain't on it.
那能证明我是清白的
So, that's proof I ain't do nothing.
只在一年后当掉了她的录像机和摄影机
Nothing but pawn her VCR and camera a year later.
你哪里得到这卷带子的 安吉尔
Where's this tape you got, Angel?
这是罗西在你公♥寓♥拍的 罗西
This was recorded in your apartment, Rosie.
是台监控摄像机
It's a security camera.
那个男的是谁
Who's that man?
我们正希望你能告诉我们
That's what we were hoping you'd tell us.
我不认识
I don't know.
你记得这台监控摄像机吗 罗西
You remember this camera, Rosie?
以前安在你的卧室里
You had it in your bedroom.
是吗
I did?
还记得一个叫安吉尔的人吗
You remember someone named Angel?
你告诉他有人要伤害你
You told him someone was out to hurt you.
你那天还让安吉尔帮你
You asked Angel for help that day.
如果我不记得他是谁
If I don't remember who he is,
那么怎么可能还记得我对他说的话
how am I gonna remember what I said to him?
我们在帮你记起来 罗西
We're trying to help, Rosie.
为了什么
What for?
为了让你恢复记忆
So you can get your memory back.
我说了 为了什么
Like I said... what for?
我们走
Let's go.
那不是我的
It's not mine.
是她的
It's hers.
是托娅'的
It's Toya's.
什么是托娅的
What's Toya's?
那间卧室
The bedroom.
是托娅的卧室
It's Toya's bedroom.
我现在记起来了
I remember that now.
为什么罗西要
Why does Rosie put
安台摄像机在她女儿的卧室
a security camera in her daughter's bedroom?
担心托娅出什么事吧
Worried something's happening to Toya there.
验尸报告上没有提到有性♥虐♥待
Nothing the autopsy report says any about sexual abuse.
可能那时候才刚开始
Well, maybe it was just starting.
所以才装了那台摄像机
And that's why the camera.
罗西知道他干的脏事
Rosie knew what he was doing.
她想阻止他
She was trying to stop him.
也许他想阻止她报♥警♥
And maybe he's trying to stop her from ratting him out.
有钱能使鬼推磨
Ten G's buys a lot of "Don't ask, don't tell."
我找到了
I found the bank account
罗西社保号♥码及她名下的银行账号♥
under Rosie's social security number and her name.
报告上没有写
The assigned missed that?
三天前才出现
Didn't exist till three days ago.
就在罗西醒的那天
When Rosie woke up.
谁开的账号♥
Who set up the account?
麦克林·麦考斯基
McLean Wykowski.
米尔斯·莱特曼建筑公♥司♥的工头
Foreman, Mills Lightman Construction.
没案底
No record.
他和罗西是什么关系
What's his connection to Rosie?
他妻子的娘家姓是迈尔斯
Wife's maiden name... Miles.
罗琳·迈尔斯
Lorraine Miles.
他是罗西的父亲
He's Rosie's dad.
罗西告诉你她家人都过世了
So, Rosie tells you her folks died,
你却没去查证
and you don't check that out?
以我的经验来看 这点没那么重要
With the number of cases I got, it comes down to triage.
我们只要保证她们吃住不愁
You keep a roof over their heads, you keep the food stamps coming in.
我们从哪里着手
So, where do we look
找可疑的性♥虐♥待证据呢
for suspected physical, sexual abuse, huh?
入院记录
Hospital admissions,
抚养报告
uh, foster care reports.
还有我们没有调查过的那些东西
All miscellaneous stuff we didn't get to.
是这个柜子吗 福瑞利先生
This cabinet, Mr. Freely?
全部都是
All of this.
一天只有这么多时间
There are only so many hours in the day.
却有这么多小孩
And so many kids.
我们怎么找得出托娅的档案
How do we find Toya in all of this?
M打头的能找到迈尔斯
"M" For Miles.
跟局里的一样
Familiar territory?
对
Yeah.
你对救济券什么的很熟悉嘛
You knew that food stamp drill pretty good.
案件编号♥4428
Case number 4228.
艾伦·拉什 有两个家属
Ellen Rush, two dependents.
我是瓦伦斯
Valens.
麦克林 你带他来局里了
Uh, McLean? You bringing him in?
很好
Good.
杰弗里斯和维拉刚刚从造船厂
Jeffries and Vera just picked up Rosie's dad
把罗西她爸接来了
at the shipyard.
有什么发现
What do you got?
M代表迈尔斯
"M" For Miles.
所以罗西看到了瘀伤
That's why Rosie saw the bruises.
这照片不像托娅
That picture don't look like Toya.
不是她
It's not.
是罗西
It's Rosie.
你最后一次看到女儿是什么时候 麦克林
When was the last time you saw your daughter, McLean?
五六年前 记不清了
Five, six years. Lost track.
她住院期间
And you never visited Rosie
你都没探望过她吗
all the time she was in the hospital?
那你为什么要给她开银行账号♥
Then why'd you set up an account for her...
你不是一点也不在乎她吗
you not givin' a crap and all?
我是她爸 我想帮她
I'm her pops. I wanted to help her.
也可能是封口费
Or shut her up.
你知道托娅是怎么死的吗
You know how Toya died?
脊椎断裂
Backbone busted to bits.
颅骨也裂了
Skull, too.
连棺材也没有
Oh, no open casket for her.
施暴的人才会这么做 对吧
Violent guy who'd do something like that, huh?
我怎么知道
I wouldn't know.
打我
Hit me.
让我看看她小时候你是怎么打她的
Show me what you did to Rosie when she was little girl.
来啊 你喜欢打孩子
Come on. You like hittin' girls.
打我啊
Hit me.
她八岁得了淋病
Gonorrhea when she was eight.
十岁时再一次染上淋病
Again when she was ten.
你不光是打她 对吧
You did a lot more than just hit Rosie, didn't you?
罗西那天在学校打了通电♥话♥
Rosie made a call at the school that day.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表