剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Wanted to dance like him.
那他舞技怎么样
He any good?
跟个木头一样
Total klutz.
他总是向本尼显摆 说"快看我"
He was always showing off for Benny, "Watch me"
就跟家里烦人的小♥弟♥弟♥一样 懂吗
like an annoying kid brother, you know?
他火灾当晚也向本尼显摆了吗
He show off for Benny the night of the fire?
那天早些时候他倒是有
Earlier that day he did.
当时我们在排练...
We were rehearsing a number...
本尼 能换我上吗
Hey, Benny, can I cut in?
我们正琢磨一个舞步呢 保罗
We're kind of working on a move here, Paul.
我知道 是阿根廷探戈
I know, the Argentinean Tango.
我会跳
I can do it.
看我
Watch me.
还不错
That's not bad.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得我有一天也能跳得和你一样好吗
Think I could dancer one day like you, Benny?
能 保罗 再接再厉
Yeah, Paul. Just keep practicing.
我会的 因为有朝一日 我会像你一样成为舞王
I will. 'Cause, one day, I'm gonna be the king like you.
多琳
Hey, Doreen.
本尼说我跳舞很棒
Benny says I'm a good dancer.
别当回事 他还说松娅跳舞很棒呢
Don't let it go to your head. He thinks Sonya's good, too.
和我跳舞吧 多琳
Dance with me, Doreen.
那好吧
Yeah, all right.
跟我来
Come with me.
为什么多琳那样的舞后会让保罗填补空虚
Why would a disco queen like Doreen let Paul feel her up?
或许是因为他是老板的儿子
Owner's son, maybe.
多琳把那孩子带去哪里了
Where was Doreen taking the kid?
朝白厅去了
Toward the White Room.
我和那个小蠢蛋
Me and that little twerp?
你们疯了吧
What, are you nuts?
据松娅说的 你俩都快粘一起了
According to Sonya, you guys were all over each other.
是他在占我便宜 这样说才对
He was all over me, more like it.
那你为什么要让保罗摸你
Why'd you let Paul grope you like that?
-我同情他 -你带他去了白厅
- I fet sorry for him. - You take him back to the White Room?
我们和你的舞伴肯谈过了
We talked to your dancing partner Ken.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他怎么样了
How's he?
发福了
Fat.
肯说他不记得
Ken says he can't remember
起火前你也在舞池里
you being on the dance floor with him before the fire started.
太难以置信了
I don't believe this.
你们要把谋杀本尼的罪硬加到我头上
You're trying to pin Benny's murder on me?
你有动机
You got motive.
没有了肯的不在场证明 你就有作案时间
And without an alibi, you got opportunity.
除非你能给出一个更好的理由
Unless you give us good reason not to...
否则我们就不得不逮捕你了
We're gonna have to arrest you.
真是活见鬼 本尼可不是我杀的
The hell you are. I didn't kill Benny.
那是谁杀的
Then who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓
I swear.
我只是想赢
I just wanted to win.
我们做个交易吧 你这个小发♥情♥狗
Here's the deal, you little horndog.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
本尼跳舞之前总是会进来这里 对吧
Benny always comes in here right before dancing, right?
对
Right.
他在这里不管做什么
While he's doing whatever he does,
你都带个滑雪面罩溜进来
you sneak in wearing a ski mask,
对着他的一只膝盖打
whack him on one of the knee.
用棒球棍 撬胎棒 能管用就行
Use a baseball bat, a tire iron, anything that'll do the job.
然后你就让我和你做♥爱♥
And you'll let me make it with you?
你把本尼打趴下 被迫退赛
You knock Benny out of the contest,
你想干什么 我都答应
I'll let you do whatever you want.
我只让那个小蠢蛋
The only thing the little twerp was supposed to do
打伤本尼的腿
was wallop Benny on the leg,
让他不能参赛
put him out of commission.
可他却杀了他
But instead he killed him.
还放火烧了那地方
Then torched the place.
我不知道保罗到底干了些什么
I don't know what Paul did or didn't do.
我当时在舞池里 就像我之前说的那样
I was on the dance floor like I told you.
天呐
Oh, God.
我一点都不想本尼受到任何永久性伤害
I didn't want any permanent harm to come to Benny.
可是一想到那个毫无天分的贱♥货♥松娅
But the thought of that talentless bitch Sonya
赢得比赛 头上还戴着王冠
winning the contest and wearing the tiara.
我就不能让她得逞
I couldn't let that happen.
你要知道
You gotta understand
我比她强多了
I was better than her.
强太多了
Way better.
23项一级谋杀 保罗
23 counts of murder in the first degree, Paul.
我需要律师
I want a lawyer.
这我不怪你
I don't blame you.
律师也帮不上忙
Won't make a difference.
我们有物证
We got physical evidence.
这是本尼·罗森头骨中的子弹
That's the slug from Benny Rosen's skull.
这颗子弹是从你♥爸♥的枪里射出的
That's the slug from your dad's gun,
就是你扔在特拉华州的那把枪
one you threw in the Delaware.
可能你忘了 你在77年射伤了一个窃贼
Maybe you forgot, you shot a burglar back in '77.
这两枚子弹完全吻合 保罗
They're a perfect match, Paul.
所以呢
So?
所以射杀本尼的子弹是从你♥爸♥枪里发出的
So we know the bullet that killed Benny came from your dad's gun.
你能接触到那把枪
Which you had access to.
而且多琳也坦白了你们的小交易
Plus Doreen told us about your little deal
你让本尼退赛 就能得到点肉体回报
knock Benny out of the contest, get some action in returen
可是你却把他永久踢出了比赛
except you knocked him out permanently.
你怎么过得了自己这关 保罗
How do you live with yourself, Paul?
你杀了你最崇拜的蹦迪舞王
Knowing you killed the disco king you worshipped,
更别说还连带着另外22条人命
not to mention 22 other people?
再算上你♥爸♥最终饮酒过度而亡 那就是2♥3♥条♥
23 if you count your dad who drank himself to death.
那些人不是我杀的
I didn't kill those people.
法医证明是你干的
Forensics says you did.
多琳也能证明
So does Doreen.
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
那是谁的错
Whose was it?
是...
It was...
是本尼的错
it was Benny's fault.
保罗 搞什么鬼
Paul, what the hell?
本尼 我可以解释
Benny, I can explain.
放开我 你这个蠢蛋 趁我还没动手
Get off of me, you little twerp, before I kick your ass.
你凭什么那样叫我 本尼
What are you calling me that for, Benny?
我只是想和你一样
All I ever wanted to do was be like you.
和我一样 就凭你
You, like me?
你跳的舞是整个费城最烂的
You're the worst disco dancer in Philly.
你以为你自己很优秀
You think you're such hot stuff,
能让所有的美女都为你倾倒
hogging up all the foxes for yourself.
可你现在一点都不性感 是吧
Well, you ain't such hot stuff now, are you?
歌♥曲 Lasst Dance
歌♥手 Donna Summer
∮ Last dance ∮
∮ Last dance for love ∮
∮ I need you, by me ∮
∮ Beside me, to guide me ∮
∮ To hold me, to scold me ∮
∮ 'Cause when I'm bad ∮
∮ I'm so, so bad ∮
∮ So let's dance, the last dance ∮
∮ Let's dance, the last dance ∮
∮ Let's dance, this last dance tonight ∮
∮ Last dance, last dance for love ∮
∮ Yes, it's my last change ∮
∮ For romance tonight ∮
∮ Oh, I need you, by me ∮
∮ Beside me, to guide me ∮
∮ To hold me, to scold me ∮
∮ 'Cause when I'm bad ∮
∮ I'm so, so bad ∮
∮ So let's dance, the last dance ∮
∮ Let's dance, the last dance ∮
∮ Let's dance, this last dance tonight ∮
We dance round in a ring and suppose,
But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.
---Robert Frost
我们绕圈起舞 浮想联翩
秘密稳坐圆心 心知肚明
---罗伯特·弗罗斯特
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表