剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
91年再次因为酒驾被捕
Then again in '91.
所以呢
So?
说你在新年前夕酒后驾车也很合理啊
Not a big stretch you'd be out drunk driving new year's eve.
3次打架斗殴
Three counts of assault and battery,
数次滋扰公众被投诉
public nuisance complaints.
我们甚至听说你放你的斗牛犬
We even heard you turned
去咬一只可怜的小狗
your pitbull loose on a poor little dog.
那杂种就是个喜欢乱叫的小贱狗
That mutt was a yappy little bitch.
我是帮街坊除害
I did the neighborhood a favor.
对 那我们现在要为街坊除害了
Yeah, well, we're gonna do the neighborhood a favor now.
把你带回去 扣押你的车
Bring you in, impound your car.
我现在都没车了
I don't even have that car no more.
事实上 新年那天车也没在我这里
Matter of fact, I didn't have it that new year's, neither.
-真巧 -恰巧是实话
- Convenient. - Happens to be true.
那晚被偷了
Got stolen that night.
你得先付钱
Hey, you got to pay first.
-一加仑3块 -听着
- Three bucks a gallon? - Look,
明天也许就没油了
there might not be any gas tomorrow.
我上周来过 上周一加仑才1块2毛5
I was here last week. It was a buck and a quarter.
是店主要求的 好吗
It, it's the owner, okay?
他说千禧年大家都愿意掏腰包
He says this Y2K thing's got people willing to pay big.
-那是讹诈 -这话你对店主说去
- That's price gouging. - Look, you got to talk to the owner.
我在这加油的时候
Hey, I been filling up
你毛都还没长全呢 小子
here since before you could get a woody, kid.
对不起还不行吗 这事也由不得我
Look, I'm sorry, okay? It's not up to me.
-抱歉 -把泵打开
- I'm sorry. - Turn the pump on.
把泵打开
Turn that pump on!
把泵打开
Turn your pump on!
你报失了吗
You report your car stolen?
当晚就报失了 2天后他们在新泽西路边发现了它
That night. They found it stripped in Jersey two days later.
你自己去查
Check for yourself.
会的
Will do.
想要牛排给我电♥话♥
Call me about that steak.
约翰·巴特勒
John Butler?
人人都认识他 也都讨厌他
Everyone knows him and hates him.
格雷格认识他吗
Did Greg know him, too?
很不幸
Unfortunately.
事实上 那天下午他还见了他
In fact, he saw him that afternoon.
巴特勒在市场和我们对峙
Butler confronted us at the market.
-我和格雷格一起 -这是我丈夫 梅尔
- I was with Greg. - This is my husband, Mel.
-梅尔·戴维斯 -你好
- Mel Davis. - Hey.
格雷格的大学好友
Good friend of Greg's at college.
新年前夜我们都在一起
We were all together that new year's eve.
你们三个
The three of you?
还有吉尔 梅尔的前妻 也在
Jill, Mel's ex-wife, was also there.
而你们俩现在结婚了
And you two are married now.
我们知道 很奇怪
We know. It's weird.
盖瑞也一直这么说
Gary tells us all the time.
梅尔在格雷格去世之后
Mel was really good to Gary and me
对我和盖瑞一直很好
after we lost Greg.
吉尔另寻新欢了
And, uh, Jill left me that year for greener pastures.
是一个心外科医生
Namely, a cardiologist.
4年之后 我们变成了一家
Four years later, here we are.
对你们俩都是好事
Nice for both of you.
我告诉梅尔 你们之前问了红色吉普的事
I told Mel you were asking about a red jeep.
我们现在有新线索
We got new information now.
指向巴特勒
Points to Butler.
巴特勒开着一辆"欧陆"
Butler drove a continental.
告诉我们你们当天见他的情景
Tell us about seeing him that day.
格雷格和我去喝啤酒
Well, Greg and I went on a beer run,
而巴特勒在停车场等我们
and, uh, Butler was waiting for us in the parking lot.
你喜欢哪支队伍 明尼苏达还是奥勒冈
So who do you like, Minnesota or Oregon?
奥勒冈都没上榜
Oregon's not even ranked.
明尼苏达会完胜他们的
Gophers are gonna destroy them.
卡迪夫
Hey, Cardiff!
你刮花了我的车
You scratched my car.
-什么 -你这娘泡的车门刮了我的车门
- What? - Door of your fag-mobile nicked my door.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我在和你说话吗
Was I talking to you?
我碰都没碰上 约翰
I don't think I even touched it, John.
我亲眼所见
Saw it with my own eyes.
如果刮了 我很抱歉
I'm real sorry if I did.
-道歉不顶事 -蠢货
- That don't cut it. - Hey, idiot,
看看你的车 再看看格雷格的车
look at your car, look at Greg's.
现在你告诉我 是谁应该担心刮痕
Now, you tell me, who should be worried about scratches?
梅尔 别和这种人计较
Mel, it's not worth it.
你想这么和我说话吗
Do you want to talk to me like that?
我就在这儿把你们俩都放倒
I'll drop both of you right here!
约翰
Whoa. Whoa. John...
我道歉 约翰
I apologize, John.
下次不会了
Won't happen again.
新年快乐 好吗
Happy new year, okay?
白♥痴♥
Moron.
所以 巴特勒是存心找茬
So Butler was looking for a fight.
我必须得承认 我和他杠上了
Well, I got to admit, I egged him on.
你们觉得他那晚故意撞倒格雷格是为了报复吗
You think he hit Greg that night on purpose to get back at him?
如果是他 我们会查明的
If he did, we'll find out.
还以为你和格雷格·卡迪夫没过节呢 约翰
Thought you didn't have a beef with Greg Cardiff, John.
-我没有 -他死的那天你和他发生了口角
- I didn't. - You had a run-in with him the day he died,
非要说他刮了你的车
bitched him out for dinging your car.
-有什么大不了的 -格雷格和他的朋友骂你白♥痴♥
- That was nothing. - Greg and his pal called you an idiot a moron,
而你也不像是忍♥气吞声的类型
and you don't seem like the type just looks away.
我告诉你了 卡迪夫被撞之前我的车就被偷了
I told you, my car was stolen before Cardiff got slammed.
你是在凌晨1点报失的 那是格雷格被害1小时之后了
You made that report at 1:00 A.M., an hour after Greg was killed.
足够你去把车扔掉 再报失了
Plenty of time to ditch the car, report it missing.
那加油站的小子
Kid at the station wouldn't
不让我用那的电♥话♥报♥警♥
let me use the phone to call the cops.
我必须得走去报♥警♥
I had to walk there.
-对 我们和那孩子谈过了 -那他告诉你我的车是被偷了
- Yeah, we talked to that kid. - So he'll tell you it was stolen.
他根本不想作证帮你 约翰 没人想
He don't want to tell nothing to help you, John, no one does.
但很多人愿意作证证明你有罪
But a lot of people are willing to testify against you.
都在说你恶劣的行径
Talk about your poor character.
我们在前院种着一棵80多岁的老橡树
We have a 80-year-old oak tree in our front yard.
当我们去教堂的时候 巴特勒拿了把锯子把它锯断了
While we were at church, Butler took a chainsaw to it.
这破树的落叶都落在我的草坪上了
That, that thing shed its leaves onto my lawn.
巴特勒在我12岁的女儿上学路上冲出来吓她
Butler ran into my 12 year old daughter on her way to school.
-还叫她婊♥子♥ -我只是评价她的穿衣风格
- Called her a whore. - I said they dress her that way.
你得知道年轻男孩都怎么想
Got to remember how young boys think.
约翰约了我三四次 让我和他约会
John asked me out three or four times.
我礼貌地拒绝了
I politely declined.
他在我的前门上用喷漆喷了"婊♥子♥"
He spray-painted 'whore' on my front door.
你想说什么
What's your point?
不是不报 时候未到
What goes around comes around.
所有的邻居知道能帮忙
All these neighbors are
把你关起来 都高兴得不得了
gonna be more than happy to help put you away.
你和格雷格有过节
You had a beef with Greg.
还有目击证人证实你的车出现在犯罪现场
We got an eyewitness puts your car at the crime scene.
还有40多名品德证人
And 40 plus character
证实这个人有罪
witnesses to say this guy's got to be guilty.
听着
Look...
我不是你们真正要找的人
I'm not the guy you really want,
但我可以提供线索
but I can help you.
我们在听
We're listening.
我的车被偷了
My car was stolen.
但那人是我雇的
But I had a guy do it for me.
雇他 你们知道...
Hired him, you know...
是为了骗保
for the insurance money.
继续说
Keep talking.
他肯定在去新泽西
He must've hit Cardiff
扔车的时候撞到了卡迪夫
when he was going to ditch the car in Jersey.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表