剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Anyway, in one of his many ass kickings,
有一次 有人拿刀
a guy took a knife
想把那乳环切下来
and tried to slice that ring right off.
不过结果不坏
But there's a happy ending.
小仙女在维吉尼亚医院
Tink got the nipple reconstructed for free
免费再造了乳♥头♥
at the VA hospital.
那里一个医生将病例写为
A doc there wrote it up as a combat wound
她在朝鲜的战伤
she got fighting in Korea.
就是说 小仙女当过兵吗
So, Tinkerbell was in the army?
你知道这医生的名字吗
You know this doc's name?
或是小仙女的
Or Tinkerbell's?
但那老皇后肯定经常被痛打
But that old queen sure got beaten up a lot.
维吉尼亚医院里有人知道她真名
Someone at the VA may know her real name.
谢谢配合
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你来帮忙
Thanks for this.
你有什么事
What do you got?
我需要找出一个答案
A question I need answered.
需要保密
Quietly.
这起案子始于196♥4♥年
The case is from 196♥4♥.
我们要查明一件凶器
We need to know about a weapon.
没问题
Oh, no problem.
这位是雪莉
Oh, this is Sherry.
她会为我们做那份调查
She's gonna do that research for us.
鉴定实验吗
On the QT?
保密
Mum's the word.
谢谢
Thanks.
维拉现在应该在寻找真爱
Vera should be finding true love right about now.
6♥4♥年 小仙女主动来过局里
Back in '6♥4♥, Tinkerbell came forward voluntarily.
想谈被攻击的事
Wanted to talk about being assaulted.
小仙女可不是个玩笑
Tinkerbell's not a joke.
目前她是我们最有希望的线索
So far she's our most promising lead.
我找到了另一条线索
I got another one...
来自法学院男校友办公室
from the law school alumni office.
你找到了汉克
You found Hank?
是啊 他还住在费城
Oh, yeah. Still lives in Philly.
亨利·菲利普斯
Henry Phillips.
大名鼎鼎的亨利·菲利普斯吗
That Henry Phillips?
你好 我是拉什探员 凶案组的
Your Honor. Detective Rush, Homicide.
我是为私事而来
I'm here on a personal matter.
你的私事吗
A personal matter of yours?
是你的
Of yours.
我重开了丹尼尔·霍尔茨的案子
I've reopened the Daniel Holz case.
196♥4♥年你们都就读于宾夕法尼亚大学
You and he were both at Penn in 196♥4♥.
你还记得他吗
You remember him?
他被杀了
He was murdered.
我了解到你们曾是密友
I understand you were close friends.
我不方便插手这事
I'm not sure I can get into this.
我没兴趣窥探你的私生活
I have no interest in prying into your personal life.
我只是在努力破案
I'm just trying to solve a homicide.
我们目前调查认为这是憎恨犯罪
We're looking into the theory it was a hate crime.
殴打同性恋
A gay bashing.
是谁把这个想法摊到台面上讲的
Who brought that theory to the table?
他母亲
His mother.
我对他印象不深 恐怕没法帮你
I don't remember him well enough to help you.
拿着我的名片
Well, take my card
想起什么就给我打电♥话♥
in case something jogs your memory.
比如你曾关心他
Like the fact that you cared about him.
我不在公共场合谈论
I don't talk publicly
这些事情
about... these things.
我理解
I understand.
我愿意帮你
I'd like to help you.
但我要你保证
But I need assurances...
这事只有你知我知
It's between you and me.
不做记录
No notes.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
丹尼是被勒索了吗
Was Danny being blackmailed?
没有
No.
他朋友黛博拉说他急需要钱
His friend Deborah said he needed money all of a sudden.
被勒索的不是他 是我
He wasn't being blackmailed. I was.
被谁
By who?
一家酒吧的管理人员
The management at a certain bar.
"寂静之屋"
The Hush Room.
我和丹尼去过那鼠窝两次
I went to that rat hole with Danny twice,
差点毁了我一生
and almost had my life ruined.
他们在酒吧外设了个敲诈的局
They were running an extortion scam out of there.
一个年轻的法学院学生很容易下手
And a young law student was a good target.
那时你要是同性恋 就不可能当律师
You couldn't be a lawyer if you were gay back then.
那不合道德
Moral turpitude.
既然你才是被勒索的人
So, why was Danny trying to get money
为什么丹尼会去筹钱
if you were the one blackmailed?
他觉得他有责任
He felt responsible.
他的确有责任
He was responsible.
我不介意搞地下恋
I didn't mind being behind closed doors,
但是丹尼想出柜 让我们光明正大
but Danny wanted to be out, on a scene.
那就激怒你了
That make you angry?
你认为是我杀了他
You think I killed him?
在一条恶心的巷子 作为事业的起步点
In a disgusting alley... as a career move?
这可能性不是最大
Not my best theory.
你知道谁真正厌恶丹尼吗
You know who really hated Danny?
是他棒球队的队员
His teammates on the baseball team.
这是你的吗
Hey, these yours?
"寂静之屋"
我知道这地方
I know this place.
是吗
You do?
是
Yeah.
你去过吗
Do you go there?
算是吧 去过
I may have, yeah.
死基佬
Faggot.
从那天起
From that day on,
他们处处刁难他
they made things really bad for him.
故意打他头
Beaned him on purpose.
公车上不和他坐一起
Wouldn't sit with him on the bus.
他最后退出球队了
He ended up quitting.
但近来 这种事已经不会发生在
But, in these days, there was no such thing
同性恋球员身上了
as a gay athlete,
不论是在宾大还是在其它地方
not at Penn or anywhere else.
谢谢你和我谈这些
Thank you for talking to me.
我需要你守口如瓶
I need it to stay confidential.
有一个人
There's one person
我想告诉她我们之间的谈话
I'd like to tell about our conversation.
丹尼的妈妈在镇上
Danny's Mom's in town.
她想知道你的消息
She'd like to hear from you.
我听说你在货仓外赌骰子 安东尼
I hear you're running a dice game out of your warehouse, Anthony.
赌骰子 什么
Dice game. What?
我听说有宾戈 混战
Yeah. I heard Bingo, dogfights.
各种能把你抓起来的赌局
Oh, all kinds of things to write you up on.
得了吧 你们想要我♥干♥什么
Come on, you guys what do you want with me?
告诉我们敲诈的事
Tell us about the extortion scam.
敲诈 我们为什么要那么做
Extortion? Why would we do that?
你说呢
You tell us.
我们那时财源滚滚
We was printing money,
向同志卖♥♥掺了水的饮料
selling watered-down drinks to the queers,
而那会影响我们的声誉
and it'd be bad for business.
那就谈谈影响声誉的事
Talk about bad for business...
你们的赌骰子索价多少
how much, uh,you charge for the dice game?
别这样
Ah, come on.
好吧
Okay.
我那笨蛋堂兄藏了台相机
My moron cousin hid a camera,
想勒索几个家伙
tried to hit up a couple of guys,
好像他们怕被抓住把柄
looked like they had something to lose.
我叔叔发现时 差点掐断他的脖子
My uncle almost ripped his throat out when he found out.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表