剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
基因...
DNA...
一次都不会放过你
will get you every time.
那么霍莉遇害前那阵子
So when Holly was killed,
你们俩相处得怎样
how were you two getting along?
我第一次的口供中
Well, in my first statement,
我说的是一切都很美好
I said things were great.
我知道
I know.
不过老实说
But to be honest,
她给我施加了些压力
there was some tension.
要是我办个小型晚宴 你会不会来
If I had a small dinner party, would you come?
小型的 就你和我
Small, as in you and me?
大概有六到八个人
Maybe six people or eight.
我不会来
No, I wouldn't.
为什么
Why not?
霍莉... 要遵守游戏规则
Holly... there are rules.
我想在公开场合跟你见面
Well, I wanna see you in public.
不可以
You can't.
天呐 出了这间办公室
God, don't you ever even think about me
你是不是想都没想过我
outside this office?
当然想 想念是不分时间地点的
Sure. Thinking is perfectly fair.
但在这间屋子之外见面...
Seeing each other outside of these four walls...
是不可能的
it's not possible.
要是我再也不管那些规则了呢
What if I don't like those rules anymore?
听上去你好像把界线划得相当清楚
Sounds like you laid it out pretty clear.
我的学校工作和家庭生活没有交集
My campus and my home life stayed separate.
办公时间以外 我从不接触学生
No contact outside of office hours.
真的是这样吗
Is that what you called it?
连电♥话♥也不打
Not even phone calls.
罗伊 你看这样行不行
Here's the deal, Roy.
如果我们重新调查这宗案子
If we're gonna look at this case again,
你这次就不能有任何隐瞒
you gotta be an open book this time.
好
Done.
事实上...
In fact...
给
Here it is.
是什么
What is it?
是一份女人的名单
It's a list of women,
她们也是...
who were also...
你的战利品
Conquests?
第一次调查的时候
Did you offer these names
你提供过这份名单吗
in the first investigation?
没 我假装只有霍莉一个
No, I was pretending Holly was the only one.
她们很可能会说我坏话
They'll probably badmouth me.
你们会听到很多我♥干♥的坏事
You'll hear a lot about bad behavior,
但肯定和"谋杀"无关
but nothing that says "murder."
我当时很爱那个混♥蛋♥
I was sick in love with that jerk.
我发现你在92年春季
I see you took two different
选过他教的两门艺术史
art history courses with him, spring of '92.
因为那时候我对他怎么都爱不完
Hm, 'cause I couldn't get enough of him.
你知道当你发现自己跟凶手交往时
You know how vile it is to know
感觉有多恶心吗
you were with a murderer?
你为什么认为他是凶手
Why do you think he's a murderer?
我看过报纸
I read the papers.
他对《都会杂♥志♥》说
He told City Magazine
他没做过任何"伤害那个姑娘的事"
he didn't do anything to "hurt that girl."
措辞还真诡异
Pretty strange word choice,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
他有没有对你使用过暴♥力♥
Was he ever violent with you?
没有
No.
他有占有欲吗 也没吓唬过你吗
Possessive? Scary, at all?
没有
No.
可你还是认为他可能会抽打
But you still think maybe he could have whipped
并勒死霍莉
and strangled with this Holly to death.
我看了报纸
I read the papers.
他玩弄了我整个大二
He toyed with me my whole sophomore year.
对你不好
Treated you bad?
他只把我当性♥伴♥侣♥
Like a piece of ass.
在办公时间用诗酒引诱我...
Seduced me with poetry and wine during office hours...
在校园里就装作不认识我
pretended not to know me if I saw him on campus.
你觉得他谋杀了霍莉
You think he murdered Holly?
他很快就找了个律师
He got a lawyer pretty fast.
告诉你一个秘密 莫妮可
I'll tell you a secret, Monique,
你说出来才明智
that's actually the smart thing to do.
可对我来说 会很有负罪感
Seems like the guilty thing to do, to me.
罗伊·米纳德...
Roy Minard...
我在这里不能把那个名字说得太大声
I wouldn't say that name too loudly around here.
我们需要了解你和他的关系
We need to know about your relationship with him.
在94年的时候
In '94?
我现在系里任教
I'm on the faculty now.
这事要是传出去 对我影响不好
It'd be bad for me if that got out.
所以你才会在九年前隐瞒警方
Is that why you kept it from the police nine years ago?
从没有人问起过我
I was never asked.
听着 虽然学校里的人♥大♥多都不这么说
Look, this isn't popular opinion around campus,
但罗伊没有杀害霍莉
but Roy didn't kill Holly.
你这么想吗
You don't think so?
他虽然没有职业道德 但他不是凶手
He was unethical but he's not a murderer.
你在94年的时候没觉得他不道德
You didn't think he was unethical in '94.
我开始教书才意识到
I didn't really get what an abuse it was
我被假象迷惑了
until I started teaching.
要给学生留好印象是很容易的事
It's just so easy to impress students.
罗伊又很有魅力
And Roy's very charismatic.
我们见识过了
We've met him.
你认识霍莉·理查德森吗
Did you know Holly Richardson?
我警告过她别跟罗伊太亲密
I tried to warn her not to get in too deep with Roy.
在伊丽莎白俱乐部的那个晚上我跟她说过
I talked to her that night at the Elizabethan Club.
看到她们真实存在着 不好受吧
It's not so easy seeing them in the flesh, is it?
-什么 -他有家室
- What? - The wife, the kid.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
霍莉 去年这个时候
Holly, this time last year,
我跟你的处境一模一样
I was standing right where you are.
你有没有失魂落魄的感觉
Did you feel like you'd just been hit by a truck?
有
Yeah.
他跟她们在一起很开心
He's happy with them.
他不会离开她们的
He won't leave.
他要是那么开心 为什么还要搞婚外情
Why does he have affairs if he's so happy?
我看不透他的心思
I don't know his psychology.
不过他每个学年都换个新的
But there's a new girl every year.
而这个学年就快结束了
And the year's almost over.
我觉得这次会不一样
I think it's different this time.
我同情她 我一度跟她一样
I felt for her. I, I was her at one point.
可她对他感到生气... 而不是反过来
But she was upset at him... not the other way around.
我们花了两小时来复印
So after two hours of making copies
诺里斯敦案子的每一页材料...
of every page from this Norristown job...
斯蒂尔曼跟我们说了爆胎的事
Stillman told us about the flat tire.
对 那台辖区复印机有好些年头了
Yeah, that precinct's copier was from the mimeograph era.
瞧 伙计们 你们真不走运
Look, guys, it was bad luck.
对 我们挂了你们的催命电♥话♥
Yeah, well, we finish up your dog call,
总算开过了拥挤的帕克岭...
finally get out of traffic on Ridge Pike...
妓♥女♥名叫丽诺尔·格兰迪
Prostitute's name was Lenore Grandy.
然后砰的一声
And bam!
而我们当时在快车道上
And we were in the fast lane.
维拉 杰弗里斯 谢了
Vera, Jeffries thank you.
你们为了这案子 真是豁出去了
You risked your very lives for this job.
伙计们 现在我们可以讨论
Hey, guys, can we talk about
丽诺尔·格兰迪了吗
Lenore Grandy now?
她被汽车天线抽打了14下
Whipped 14 times with a car antenna,
然后被勒死了
then strangled with it.
随后被弃尸斯古吉尔河
And dumped in the Schuylkill.
跟霍莉的死法一样
That's just like Holly.
关键的来了
But here's the money.
丽诺尔... 霍莉
Lenore... Holly.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表