剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
And you think you owe Freddie.
我也欠教练的
I owe coach, too.
-他想你干什么呢 -上大学
- What does he want you to do? - College.
有两三个学校要我
See there's two or three schools that want me.
我以为所有学校都要你呢
I thought every school wanted you.
但有两三个要我和教练两个人
Yeah, but there's two or three that want both me and coach.
我要是签了那封意向信
See, so if I sign that letter of intent,
教练也能一起来 算是捆绑合约
coach comes along, part of a package deal.
看来雷如果决定去
Turns out if Ray decides to go to a
某几所大学 勒教练也能获益颇丰
certain college, coach Lein benefits big.
那教练十七年前也要
So, is coach aiming to take the same
打赫曼的主意吗
ride on Herman's back 17 years ago?
他有多想要那份工作
And how badly did he want it?
或许赌球这条线不是查案的方向
Maybe the gambling angle isn't the answer.
赫曼说过他要去哪里上学吗
Did Herman ever say where he was going to school?
没人知道
No one knew.
每天传言不断 堪萨斯
There's rumor everyday. Kansas,
爱荷华 杜克大学
Iowa, Duke...
她或许会知道
She'd probably know.
真抱歉 老大
Sorry, boss.
别为此影响调查
Don't let this change the investigation.
-谢谢你能找到他 -不客气
- Thank you for finding him. - Sure.
塔尼亚 赫曼当年决定好
Tanya, had Herman made a decision
准备就读哪所大学吗
about where he was going to college?
坦普尔 他本打算第二天宣布的
Temple. He was gonna announce it the next day.
猫头鹰队的教练是约翰·查尼
The Owls head coach is John Chaney.
他管理严明 从不给什么好处
He's always run a clean program. He does not to do "favors".
或许教练希望赫曼能去别的地方
So maybe coach wanted Herman to go somewhere else...
去能给好处的地方
where they did do "favors".
教练想让他去弗罗里达
Coach wanted him down in Florida.
坦普尔不适合你
Temple's not the place.
我已经决定了 教练
I've already made up my mind, coach.
你被安排进差劲的赛事
You'll end up at the wrong program,
然后被遗忘在角落
you get lost in the shuffle.
不管你多有才华
Doesn't matter how talented you are.
在弗罗里达那边 我会照顾你的
Down in Florida, I can look out for you.
我留在这个州是要承担责任
I got responsibilities here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
塔尼亚怀孕了
Tanya's pregnant.
-好吧 塔尼亚也来 -不 不行
- Okay, so Tanya comes, too. - No, it's no good.
-什么 -不行
- What? - No!
该死的 赫曼 我们要在一起
Damn it, Herman, we need to stay together.
这也是我的机会 我不是一直都罩着你吗
This is my shot, too! Haven't I always been there for you?
就是说教练发觉事态没按他设想的发展
So, coach finds out things aren't going the way he wants them to.
还是在赫曼死前六个小时
Six hours before Herman dies.
约翰
John.
-你找到了雷 立了大功 -跟她说
- You saved the day, finding Ray. - Talk to her.
你重新安排跟大学的见面了吗 教练
You get those college meetings rescheduled, coach?
那是雷今晚上不了场的备用计划
It's plan "B", if Ray doesn't play tonight.
但我知道他会来的
But I know he will.
你指望着他呢 是不是
You're counting on it, aren't you?
随你怎么说吧 小姐
Whatever you say, missy.
我觉得这屋里多了一个人 老大
I think this room's got the wrong population, boss.
这妞挺识趣
Lots of opinions from that one.
布莱克 过去的二十四小时内
Blake, the last 24 hours we've been
我们把你列入了赫曼一案的嫌疑人
looking at you for Herman's murder.
你拿我寻开心呢
You kiddin' me?
赫曼宣布说他要去坦普尔的时候
When Herman broke the news that he was going to Temple,
我知道这牵扯到你很大利益
I know you had a lot on the line.
他危及你的未来
He was hurting your future.
约翰 我们可是朋友
John, we're friends.
我们终究会找你问话的 布莱克
We're going to hear you out one way or another, Blake.
在这儿说清楚会比较好
It's better if you and I do it here and now.
我知道你有强烈的动机
Now, I know you got a deep drive.
我们都会有这样的动机
All of us got one somewhere,
这动机可能帮你成事 也可能毁掉你
and it will either make you a winner, or take you down.
我要你审视自己的良心 伙计
I need you to make a gut check here, pal.
我和赫曼
Me and Herman...
我们有过一次对质
We had a moment of truth.
-你一直在这儿吗 -对
- You been in here the whole time? - Yeah.
想等到我就这么回家吗
Trying to wait me out like I'd just go home?
别就这样走开
Don't you walk away from me.
教练
Coach!
我为你做了这一切 你却一走了之
You think you can just go, after all I've done for you?
你帮我们赢得了州冠军赛
You won us a state championship tonight,
我却在这儿 鬼哭狼嚎的
I'm standing here crying the blues.
真♥他♥妈♥可悲
That's pretty piss poor.
祝你在坦普尔好运 孩子
Good luck at Temple, son.
我再没见过赫曼
I never saw Herman again.
好了 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
市休闲中心付费电♥话♥上的指纹验完了
Prints from the city center rec pay phone came in.
猜猜跟谁的匹配上了
Guess who we got a match on?
伯肯帕斯吗
Berkenpass?
他老爸
His father.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
电♥话♥是我打的
So, I made a call.
滚出我的地盘
Get off my property.
不是普通电♥话♥ 是恐吓电♥话♥
Not just a call, a "terrorist threat".
少来了
Come on.
不是开玩笑的
No joke.
要是我是你 就把那木头放下
So I were you, I'd put that wood down.
为什么用休闲中心的电♥话♥
Why use the phone at the rec?
你和你儿子一起策划的吗
You and your son dream that up together?
我儿子不知道我去过那里
My son didn't know I was there.
午休时他在体育馆
Noontime he was in the gym.
你是说你俩就没碰上吗
You telling me you two didn't cross paths?
从没碰上 我们关系不好
We never do. We got no relationship.
为什么
Why's that?
比利不是运动员的料
Billy wasn't athletic,
脚上根本没速度
he had no foot speed to talk about,
所以我把它训练成投手
So we made him a shooter.
他投球的精准度 简直无人能及
Developed the purest stroke you'd ever want to see.
当然不是一夜练成的 我一直
It didn't happen overnight. I'd feed
日以继夜地训练他
them and feed them and feed them
每晚他不连投进十五个球
and there wasn't a night that we left
我们就不会离开体育馆
that gym without him hitting 15 in a row.
这对你们的关系有什么影响
What's that have to do with you not having a realtionship?
他背弃了我
He quit on me.
你都不告诉我发生了什么事吗
What, you don't tell me what happened?
你就让我去看比赛
You just let me show up at the game!
我觉得丢人
I was embarrassed.
儿子 要是你告诉我 我可以帮你的
Son, if you would've told me, I would've helped.
但现在事实都不重要了
But now it doesn't matter if it's not true
因为话都传开了 你就是个孬种
because the word's out, you're a bad seed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抬头 抬头 头抬起来
Up, up, up. Chin up.
我们可能只能收到专科大学的邀请
Listen, we may not get more than a junior college offer,
但是两年时间 我们就能重振雄风
but two years, we're right back on track.
爸 结束了 我够了
Dad, it's over! I'm done!
别让这事摧毁你的斗志
Don't let this break your spirit.
我没有 爸 我不在乎振不振雄风
I'm not, dad. I don't care about being on track!
我只想再一次开心地打球
I just want playing ball to be fun again.
开心
Fun?
比利 你现在回家给我收拾铺盖走人
Billy, you go home and you get your suitcase
等你开心够了 再回来见我
and when you're done having fun and you come back and you see me!
比利再也没参加过正规篮球赛
Billy never plays organized ball again,
你就不再跟他联♥系♥了吗
you draw a line through his name?
我们就是这样的
We do what we do.
我时不时去休闲中心看他打球
Now and then I'll go back and watch him shoot at the rec.
那都是过去的事了
Those are old wounds.
为什么突然给雷打恐吓电♥话♥
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表