剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
刚联♥系♥了大西洋城飞行俱乐部
Just hung up with the Atlantic City Flying Club.
布莱恩在97年10月狂掷了三千块
Blaine shelled out $3,000 in October '97.
刚好是从麦特那儿偷得的数目
Exact amount stolen off of Matt.
在他死后四个月
Four months after he died.
那时这案子已经无人问津了
Case was cold by then.
我们都知道布莱恩没有很多现金流
We know Blaine didn't have a lot of cash flow.
一次花三千可是笔大数目
$3,000 all at once is significant.
是啊 但你会为了上飞行课
Yeah, but do you kill your buddy just
而杀了自己的哥们吗
so you can take flying lessons?
这可不是为了休闲 他是要开展一项业务
This wasn't for recreation. He was gonna start a business.
另一项业务
Another business?
他计划买♥♥一架塞斯纳飞机
The plan was to buy a Cessna
拓展飞行广♥告♥的生意
and go into aerial advertising.
就像是老鹰队比赛时
Like one of them planes
上空盘旋着拉着标语的飞机
with the banner flying over Eagle games?
对 "泰德电视立体声" 诸如此类
Yeah, for "Ted's TV and Stereo", whatever.
那后来呢
So, what happened?
那三千块只让他上完了培训
The $3,000 got him through instruction,
并没拿到驾照
not to his license.
布莱恩从没成为过飞行员
Blaine never became a pilot.
又一个营生手段泡汤了
Another brainstorm down the drain.
但他不是为了钱杀麦特的
But he didn't kill Matt for the money.
他的动机是什么
What's his motive?
他们很久没见过彼此了
They hadn't seen each other in a while.
也许彼此有了隔阂
Maybe they grew apart.
我们了解麦特改变了
We know Matt changed.
布莱恩看起来还是一如既往的无赖
Blaine's looking like the mope he's always been.
如果你的小天才长成了跟你不同的人
Could rub a guy the wrong way
可能反而会让你恼火
if your prodigy grows up different than you did.
尤其是那孩子曾经还崇拜过你
Especially if that kid looked up to you
就像现在的凯蒂一样
the way Katie does now.
我们去查查那辆车
Let's go see about that car.
如果布莱恩那天把车私开出去
If Blaine took a car out that day,
我这也不会有报告的
I don't have the paperwork.
那未经统计的里程呢 您追踪了吗
What about mileage that's not accounted for? You track that?
汽车租赁
稍等
Give me a second.
当然 这些数据只告诉我
Of course, all this tells me
一辆车在哪些天开出去过
is if a car went out on such and such a day,
-不会记录是谁开的 -理解
- not who drive it. - Understood.
这儿有蹊跷
Okay, here's something.
有一辆车确实少算了英里数
One vehicle does show some missing miles.
一辆本♥田♥雅阁 少了89英里
89 miles on a Honda Accord.
大概是从这儿到犯罪现场的往返距离
About the round-trip distance between here and the crime scene.
幸好我解雇了那孩子
Sure glad I fired that kid.
你为什么解雇布莱恩
Why did you fire Blaine?
有天早上他带了把枪上班
One morning he showed up with a gun.
我在他的野营包里发现了
I saw it in his duffel bag.
那你怎么处理的
What'd you do about it?
我拿走了那把枪 把它交给了警♥察♥
I took the gun, I turned it into the cops.
你真不好找 布莱恩
You're a tough guy to find, Blaine.
我一直在楼上
I've been upstairs.
今天早上连赢了几把
Got on a bit of a streak this morning.
赌场就给我配了间房♥
The house comped me a room.
拜托 2号♥马
Come on, number two.
拜托 2号♥
Come on, two horse.
连一个常住地址都找不到
Even a permanent address, I couldn't find one.
我目前没有
I don't got one right now.
你之前住在哪里
Where were you living last?
跟几个妞同住 说来话长
With some chick. It's a long story.
深有体会
Been there.
是吧 喝什么
Yeah. Drink?
多谢
Em..Thanks.
跟你一样吧
Uh, what you're having.
加油
Come on.
加油 2号♥ 2号♥
Come on, two, two, two, two...
该死
Damn it!
我们跟你表妹凯蒂聊过了 布莱恩
We talked to your cousin Katie the other day, Blaine.
是吗 我爱那孩子 很聪明
Yeah? I love that kid. Smart, you know?
真有趣 她也这么说你
Funny, she said that about you.
是吗
Yeah?
跟我说了你准备开夜店
Told me about the nightclub,
酒吧餐厅之类的
bar restaurant thing, you're getting started.
听起来很好赚
Sounds like a hot move.
会大有前途的
Could' been big,
不过有几个支持者不干了
but some backers just dropped out.
计划就泡汤了
Deal fell through.
又是这样 对吧
Same old, same old, right?
什么
What?
这种情况你看来遇到很多啊
You just seem to run into that a lot.
这餐馆的生意
You know, this restaurant deal,
还有之前飞机广♥告♥的业务
and that airplane venture before that.
糖果贩卖♥♥机
Candy bar machine.
你们为什么老损我
Why you taking shots?
不是损你
Those aren't shots.
我还挺同情你的
Part of me feels for you, Blaine.
一心想做好的事总是搞砸
When a someone's bad at what they want to be good at,
心里可不好受
that's not easy to deal with.
我们去了解了"扔骰子租赁" 布莱恩
We know about Roll-the-Dice Rentals, Blaine.
你那天把车私开出来的事
How you took the car out that day.
这事没有记录
There's no record of that.
但有里程的记录
There's a record of the mileage.
你大概没想过这么多吧
Probably didn't think it through that far, huh?
你那把枪也没处理好
Didn't cover your tracks with that gun too good, either.
把它带去上班
Bringing it to work.
现在大西洋城警方正在将它列入证据
Now A.C. police have it inventoried.
而把麦特那三千块花在飞行学校
And spending Matt's three grand at the flying school...
半途而废的计划啊 布莱恩
Kind of a half-baked plan, huh, Blaine?
对你来说 也算家常便饭了
Kind of a familiar theme for you.
我擅长经商
I'm good at business.
那时是麦特在经纪公♥司♥上班
Matt was the one working for a brokerage house,
打点一切
making connections.
是我教的麦特
I taught Matt.
一名20岁的年轻人
A 20-year-old
具备拿到原始股的能力
with enough moxie to get in on an IPO.
你说你为此高兴 但也许你很受伤
You said you were happy about that, but maybe it hurt.
麦特成为了实现理想的人
Matt being the guy who was the one making things happen.
是我实现的
I made that happen!
上市发行股票是我的主意 这一切都是
The IPO was my idea. The whole damn things.
25岁前成为百万富翁
Millionaires by age 25.
干杯
Salud.
布莱恩 把酒放下
Blaine, put the drink down.
什么
What?
理论上 你说的一切都很好
In theory, everything you're saying is great.
现在我们来谈谈实际操作
Now let's talk specifics.
好啊好啊 说说吧
Yeah, yeah, let's talk.
这个项目由谁投钱
Who are the principals behind this?
麦克索利兄弟的人
These McSorley Brothers.
这是他们的公♥司♥
It's their dot com.
谁负责担♥保♥
And who's underwriting?
我不知道
I don't know.
这事你必须搞清楚
Well, you'd want to find that out.
罗尼·迈克说 我们必须抓紧
Look, Ronnie Mack says we got to jump on this.
布莱恩 公开♥发♥行股票目前都是夸大其辞
Blaine, IPO's are all based on hype.
你不能一味听你这个
You can't just go on what
猪头老板的话
this pit boss buddy of yours is telling you.
等我去办公室问问
When I get back to the office
看看分♥析♥员怎么说
I'll see what an analyst thinks.
那就来不及了
Ship's gonna sail.
我们今天之前就要启动
We gotta pull the trigger on this day after next.
那我们谈话还有什么意义呢
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表