剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
- It's important. - Forget it.
她和谁说话 都归你管吗
Are you in charge of who she talks to?
罗琳 待在车里别出来
Lorraine, stay in the car.
听着 我一直对你礼让三分
Listen, I have tried to be polite to you.
可或许你不懂什么叫礼让三分
But maybe, you don't get polite.
罗伯 我领教了你的欺骗和好胜
I get deception from you, Rob. and agression.
我们的家务事不用你插手 明白吗
Well, our family doesn't need you. do you understand?
格温会挺过来
Gwen's going to get though this,
我和罗琳准备结婚了
me and Lorraine are getting married.
我们都想过得幸福
And we're all going to try to get a little piece of happiness.
-罗琳 那是新买♥♥的吗 -今早刚买♥♥的
- Is that new, Lorraine? - Just this morning.
我们要走了 再也不想见到你了
We're leaving now, and we don't want to see you again.
能弄到搜查令吗
Any chance of a search warrant?
理由是一项22年前的爱好吗
For a 22 year old hobby?
-菲斯克法官很喜欢你 -还没到那地步
- Judge Fisk really likes you. - Not that much.
拉什
Rush.
格温
Hey, Gwen.
你好
Hi.
你在干什么
What you doing?
我看了看我爸的工作室
I was looking around my dad's workshop.
这样啊...
Oh, yeah...
想起我妈
Thinking about my mom.
你见过血泊吗
Have you ever seen a pool of blood?
不只是血...
Not just blood...
而是整摊血泊
But a whole pool of it?
见过
Yeah.
你绝对无法忘记
Yeah. you can't forget it.
如果我这么做
If I'm going to do this,
事后一定得后悔至死
I'm going to have to kill myself after.
格温 你要做什么
Do what, Gwen?
告发我父亲
Turn in my father.
你有确凿的证据吗
Do you have evidence against him?
我知道你打电♥话♥不留记录的方法
I know how you make a call without leaving a record of it.
英国怎么样
How about England?
格温多林 知道他们在英国的说话方式吗
Do you know how they talk in England, Gwendolyn?
不知道
No.
喂 喂 喂
Hello? hello? hello?
喂
Hello?
我想打到巴黎
Ooh, I want Paris.
我得查一下区号♥
I'll look up the code.
你会说"喂 女士"吗
Can you say, "oui, madame?"
喂...
Wee...
他爸...
His dad...
曾是电♥话♥修理工
Was a telephone repairman.
他怎么会下得了手
How could he do that?
我查了那么多案子 却仍找不到答案
I've seen it a hundred times and I still don't know.
你知道他这会儿在哪里吗
Do you know where he is now?
和罗琳一起 在波科诺斯
The Poconos with Lorraine.
他们私奔了
They're eloping.
你没有足够的证据逮捕他
You don't have enough to arrest him.
那我们就先别露馅
He doesn't have to know that.
准备好了吗 格温
You ready, Gwen?
希望你们还没立誓
I hope you haven't taken the vows yet.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们没见过面 我是维拉探员
We haven't met. detective Vera.
我们找到了杀丹纳的凶手
We found Dana's killer.
-随后呢 -很抱歉 罗琳
- And? - I'm sorry, Lorraine.
我知道你以为和罗伯能幸福
I know you thought you'd found your happiness with Rob.
可他不是你的真命天子
But he's not the one.
此话怎讲
Why not?
罗伯的婚姻并不美满
Rob doesn't have luck with marriage.
你何不坐到格温那边 让她给你细讲
Why don't you go sit with Gwen? she'll tell you the details.
没说你
Not you.
你留下
You stay.
你们对我女儿做了些什么
What did you do to my daughter?
如她所愿 找到了杀母凶手
Found her mom's killer, like she asked me to.
更像是你们给她洗了脑
Brainwashed her is more like it.
我不知道你是怎样控制别人的
Oh, I don't know how to control people like that.
他们在说什么
What are they talking about?
如果我来下注 我打赌在说你 罗伯
If I were a betting man, I'd say you, Rob.
聊你和你的火箭弹
You and your rocket bombs.
格温才不会信这些鬼话
Gwen doesn't believe that.
格温告诉我们你打防追踪电♥话♥的方法
Gwen told us how you made the untraceable call.
对
Right.
好吧 失陪 我得重新给我的女儿洗♥脑♥
Okay, excuse me. I need to go deprogram my daughter.
你火冒三丈了 对吗
Pisses you off, doesn't it?
不知道她们在说什么 做什么
Not knowing what they're saying, what they're doing.
-别装作你了解我 -我摸清了你的老底
- Don't pretend that you know me. - Oh, I do know you.
我知道你是怎么折磨你另外两任妻子的
I know you had two other wives you pushed around,
波琳 艾德里安
Pauling, Adrian.
-她们怎么了 -她们是幸运儿
- What about them? - They were the lucky ones.
即时抽身
They got out in time.
她们可能没有像丹纳那样还嘴
They probably didn't talk back like Dana did.
可能没那么犟
Probably weren't so,uh, headstrong.
你又知道了 是吧
You know about that, don't you?
的确如此
I do.
我的所有这些观点和想法
I got all these opinions, ideas
可能和你的有出入
that might not be the same as yours.
罗伯 现在我只是会惹恼你的那种女孩
Now, I'm just the kind of girl that pisses you off, Rob.
只是那种你想炸得稀巴烂的女孩
Just the kind of girl you'd like to blow to bits.
你是那种会和丈夫的朋友
Are you the kind of girl that would
眉来眼去的女孩吗
flirt with your husband's friends?
-也可能 -起码不会在他母亲当面羞辱她之后
- I might. - Not after his mother, insult her to her face.
差不多吧
Sounds about right.
她太犟了 以至于每次谈话
Be so damn stubborn that every single
都吵得不可开交
conversation turns into World War 3.
除此之外 我还要教育我女儿
and on top of that, I'd be teaching my daughter
要成为我这种讨厌鬼
to be just as big of a pain in the ass as I am.
-你居然无动于衷 -她很难缠
- And you put up with this? - Tough lady.
或许你也该上一课
Well, maybe you'd deserve a lesson, too.
而有一个像阿尔伯特·米勒这样的人可栽赃
And it was so handy having a guy
就更手到擒来了
like Albert Miller to set up.
喂
Hello?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好
Okay.
我们争吵得太多
We fight too much.
对
Yeah.
听着 我为你准备了些东西
Listen, I got you something.
是吗
You did?
只是些我觉得你需要的东西
Just something I noticed you needed.
在后廊桌上
It's out on the back porch.
真贴心
That's sweet of you.
去看看
Go take a look.
我等着
I'll wait.
现在吗
Right now?
对
Yeah.
我等着
I'll wait.
歌♥手Bryan Adams
歌♥曲Straight from the heart
∮ You said it's easy but who's to say ∮
∮ That we'd be able to keep it this way ∮
∮ But it's easier ∮
∮ Coming straight from the heart ∮
∮ Give it to me straight from the heart ∮
∮ Tell me we could make another start ∮
∮ You know I'll never go ∮
∮ As long as I know ∮
∮ It's coming straight from the heart ∮
∮ I'll see you on the street some other time ∮
∮ And all our words will just fall out of line ∮
∮ While we're dreaming ∮
∮ Straight from the heart ∮
∮ Give it to me straight from the heart ∮
∮ Tell me we could make one more start ∮
∮ You know I'll never go ∮
∮ As long as I know ∮
∮ It's coming straight from the heart ∮
∮ Straight from the heart ∮
∮ Tell me we could make one more start ∮
∮ You know I'll never go ∮
∮ As long as I know ∮
∮ It's coming straight from the heart ∮
∮ Give it to me ∮
∮ Oh no ∮
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表