剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Put flyers all around, including one on my door.
用的胶带把我的漆都粘下来了
Used some kind of tape that took off the paint.
-我们地下室有尸体 -有这可能
- A body in our basement? - It's a possiblity.
真过分 我就说那事挺怪的
Outrageous. I told you that was weird.
什么事
What was weird?
有个搬家公♥司♥的家伙
This cat from the moving company.
什么公♥司♥
What company?
那天他们给小区里一家搬家
The other day they were moving a family in down the block.
有个工人过来 说他在这栋房♥子里长大
One of the workers stops over, says he grew up in this house.
他想来这儿看看吗
And he wants to have a look around?
我还以为他会想看他的旧卧室什么的
You'd think he'd want to see his old bedroom or something,
但这家伙 他只想看地下室
but this dude... he only wants to see the basement.
我差不多是住在这儿的
I basically live down here.
有酒吧 电子游戏
Got my bar, my video games,
音响 应有尽有
stereo, various whatnots.
真奇怪
That's odd.
-这些砖怎么回事 -原来是装煤槽
- What are these bricks about? - That's the old coal chute.
是你铺的吗
You do this?
不是
No.
验尸官说从骨盆看 是女尸
Coroner says from the pelvis, it's a female.
她的牙齿还在 所以能查明身份
And she has her teeth, so we'll get an ID.
-年龄呢 -头骨上的缝完全合拢
- What about her age? - Sutures on the skull are closed up.
她是个老人
She was elderly.
就是说那家伙没说谎
So your guy was for real.
我希望他还会打回来
I just hope he calls back.
这是失踪人口的档案吗
That the file from missing persons?
克里斯托·霍根 89年10月
Krystal Hogan. October '89.
对 她孙子詹姆斯报的案
Yeah, the grandson, James filed the report.
调查人员妥善处理了吗
Did the investigators do the job right?
他们发了全境通告
They put out an APB,
在停尸房♥ 医院 监狱系统都找过了
checked the morgues, hospitals, jail system.
录了些口供 有詹姆斯的
Took statement, from this James,
还有其他人的 线索不多
some others... don't tell you much.
口供说她没有其他亲人
Says there were no other relatives.
还说她有老年痴呆
They got dementia written down,
但只是怀疑 立案存档等待其它信息
question mark, case was filed pending more info.
但是94年的时候
Mm-hmm, but then, in '94,
詹姆斯向法♥院♥请♥愿♥宣布奶奶死亡
James petitioned the court to declare grandma dead.
他被获准领♥取♥她5万块的人寿保险
They allowed him to collect on a $50,000 life insurance policy.
虽然买♥♥不起76人队 但也能构成杀人动机
Well, it won't buy you the 76ers, but it does give you motive.
搬家公♥司♥那边呢 詹姆斯给他们干活吗
What about the moving company? Does James work for one?
还没找到其中的联♥系♥
Haven't made that connect yet.
但现在认为就是他打的电♥话♥吗
But we're thinking he's the caller?
拉什
Rush.
二号♥线 是他
Line two. It's him.
能查到来电地址吗 老大
Anyway we trace this, boss?
希望能吧
We wish.
我是拉什探员
Detective Rush.
我不喜欢你之前的话
I don't like that you said that.
-说什么 -说我喜欢和警♥察♥聊天
- Said what? - That I just like talking to police.
我也是没辙了才来找你
I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't have to.
那你为什么要这么做呢
So, why are you doing this?
听我说 詹姆斯 我只是在做本职工作
Listen, James, I'm just trying to do my job here.
还在听吗
Still there?
我在
I'm here.
我知道你名字 你觉得惊讶吗
Are you surprised I know your name?
没有
I guess not.
听着 你们找到尸体了吗
Look, did you find the body?
詹姆斯 你最好还是
James, the best thing for
来警♥察♥局自首
you is to come into Police Headquarters.
你就跟我说找没找到
Just tell me, yes or no.
车管局发来的照片
DMV photo.
我知道你找到她了
I know you found her.
我是说 你一定找到了
I mean, you had to.
喂
Hello?
我在 我刚才在想事
Uh, uh, I'm here. Um, uh, I was thinking.
想什么
Thinking what?
我理解你的行为 我也这样
I understand what you're doing. I do that.
我会一蹶不振
I'll, uh, I'll be in a dark mood
就找我不认识的人帮忙
and I'll turn to people who I don't really know.
更有安全感
Seems safer.
我不是想找人聊天
I don't wanna talk.
不非得跟我聊啊
Well, hey, it doesn't have to be me.
你信教吗 你想跟谁聊我都能给你找来
Are you religious? I-I can get you anybody you want.
詹姆斯
James?
我在
I'm here.
你为什么杀她 她奶奶对你不好吗
Why'd you kill her? She wasn't a good grandma?
不 她很好
No, she was.
你想告诉我你是怎么做的吗
You wanna tell me how you did it?
你整得我头都疼了
You're making my head hurt.
詹姆斯 我们挂了吧
James, how about we hang up?
你想挂电♥话♥吗
You wanna hang up?
对 我把我的手♥机♥号♥给你
Yeah, I'll give you my cell phone number.
这样你就能好好喘口气
That way you can take a bunch of breaths,
好好想清楚 我们也能搞明白
collect your thoughts, and then we'll figure this out.
詹姆斯
James?
在
Yeah.
5-5-5...
0-1-9-8.
是一招险棋啊
Risky play.
我要留不住他了
I was losing him.
把我电♥话♥给他 或许能建立信任
Give him my number, maybe build a trust.
对这家伙我们有什么了解
What's our take on this guy?
我们知道他是孤儿
We know he was orphaned.
一夜之间父母双亡
Lost both parents on the same night.
19岁的他一个人照顾81岁的奶奶
And at 19, he was solely responsible for an 81-year-old woman.
没有其他亲人了吗
No other family?
孤独一人
All alone in the world.
自动搜索到他现在的住址 找到他了
Auto-track just spit out his current address. We got him.
费城警局
Philadelphia Police.
警♥察♥ 有人吗
Police! Anyone here?
安全
Clear.
鸡肉饼都没吃完呢
Guy didn't finish his chicken potpie.
-是落荒而逃 -他知道我们找到他了
- Must've been in a hurry. - He knew we were on to him.
有发现吗
You find something?
听我念
Something.
"听我说 亲爱的 我没想让你紧张的"
"Listen, darling. I don't mean to make you tense.
"真抱歉"
I'm sorry.
"我只是希望我们能更上一层楼"
I just want us to move up in the world.
"爱你 谢莉"
Love you, Sherry."
谢莉是谁
Sherry, who?
小狐狸
Fox.
1989年2月
February, 1989.
谁会一直看14年前的情书
You still reading your love letters from 14 years ago?
他在重温美好时光呢
This guy's reliving a better time,
因为好哥们搬场的工资简直是打发要饭的
'cause Brotherly Luv Movers is paying a slave wage.
一人独居 工作很烂 岁数变大
Guy's living alone, got a bad job, getting older.
自尊受损 就拿出以前的情书看看
Self-seteem's shot, so he's breaking out the old love letters.
对奶奶的内疚一点点侵蚀了他
Guilt over grandma's gaining on him.
不过为什么在14年后突然爆发呢
But still, why does he crack after 14 years?
怎么不是12年或19年呢
Why not 12 or 19.
我得打给杰弗里斯
Hmm. I'm gonna call Jeffries,
让他找找这个小狐狸精
get him on the hunt for this foxy lady.
我们正好去好哥们搬场打听詹姆斯的信息
In the meantime, let's see if Brotherly Luv has any for James.
对 日耳曼敦那里是有趟活
Yeah, I got a job over in Germantown
就在三天前
three days ago.
-詹姆斯·霍根也参与了吗 -对
- James Hogan was on that crew? - Yeah.
那家伙可是相当好的工人呢
Listen, that guy's a hell of a worker.
准点上班 也不胡闹 很可靠
Shows up on time, doesn't clown around, dependable.
-他是全职工吗 -是啊 还不止
- So he's full-time? - Yeah, and then some.
在这儿干了快三年了
Been with us close to three years now.
他今天怎么没来呢
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表