剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
这不是我说了算的
It's not for me to say.
卷宗里说凶案当天你去过巴恩斯家
In the case file it says you went to the Barnes house the day of the murder.
是的 格雷戈·巴恩斯请我去看看妮可
Yes, Greg Barnes asked me to check on Nicole.
她那时很难接受现实
She was having a hard time coping.
需要... 振作精神
Needed... cheering up.
蒂娜
Tina!
我不知道 神父
I don't know, Father,
我做了很多梦
I-I have these dreams.
什么样的梦
What kind of dreams?
都是噩梦
Bad ones.
你累了
You're tired.
说累还远不足以形容那种感觉
Tired doesn't cover the half of it.
只是... 三个实在是太多了
It's just... three's too many.
蒂娜 别再捣乱了
Tina, don't do that again!
知道我什么意思了吗
See what I mean?
-妈妈 -一刻都不得安宁
- Mom! - Not a moment's peace.
-蒂姆打我 -你打你妹妹了
- Tim hit me. - Did you hit your sister?
你打她了吗
Did you hit her?
说啊 你打你妹妹了吗
Yeah, did you hit your sister?
是她逼我的
She-she made me!
不 没有可是 提摩西
No, buts, Timothy.
我听过的"可是"已经太多了
I've had it up to here!
我该怎么做 我该怎么做
What do I have to do? What do I have to do, huh?
-我该怎么做 -妮可 妮可
- What do I have to do? - Nicole, Nicole.
干什么
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么没告诉斯蒂尔曼探员
Why didn't you ever tell that to Detective Stillman?
妮可承受的已经够多了
Nicole had suffered enough.
她最不需要的就是警♥察♥的打扰
Last thing she needed was cops breathing down her neck.
你看见过妮可打蒂米吗
You ever see Nicole hit Timmy?
她当时很敏感 又情绪化
She was high-strung, emotional.
但是你见过她打那个男孩吗
But did you ever see her hit the boy?
蒂姆死后 你跟妮可谈过吗
Did you talk to Nicole after Tim died?
告解是件神圣的事
Confession is a sacrament.
它受教堂和本州法律的保护
Protected by both church and state law.
那她丈夫格雷戈呢
How about her husband Greg?
-他来找你谈过吗 -我不能说
- Did he come talk to you? - I couldn't say.
不能还是不肯
Couldn't or wouldn't?
有人坦诚了罪行 是吧
Someone confessed to the murder, didn't they?
那就是你离开教区的原因
That's why you left the parish.
明知你教区里的一个居民得以逍遥法外
You couldn't stand knowing one of your parishioners
你承受不了
got away with it.
我不会说的 无论如何都不会
I wouldn't say, regardless.
即便那个人杀死了一个八岁的男孩
Even if that person killed an 8-year-old boy?
即便如此
Even if.
戴克兰神父知道某些隐情
Father Declan knows something.
你认为杀死蒂姆的凶手向他告解了
You think Tim's killer confessed to him?
我们已知的是他当时在开解妮可·巴恩斯
We already know he was counseling Nicole Barnes.
而结果她从1980年开始
And it turns out
曾两度因自杀未遂入院
she was hospitalized twice for attempted suicides since 1980.
她儿子被谋杀了 阿莉
Her son was murdered, Lil.
任何家长都会为此而崩溃
It'd drive any parent over the edge.
据戴克兰所说
According to Declan,
她在蒂姆被杀前就已经处于崩溃的边缘了
she was over the edge before Tim was killed.
你肯定去查过她的
You must have looked at her.
她说她那晚没离开过家
She said she never left the house that night.
她的丈夫和邻居们给她作了证
Her husband and neighbors backed her up.
老大 给你提个醒
I got two words for you, boss--
安卓拉·叶慈
Andrea Yates.
[德州一母亲 将五个孩子按进浴缸溺死]
根据戴克兰说的
From what Declan says,
妮可符合产后精神病法案中的特征
Nicole fits the postpartum psychosis bill to a "T".
这么跟你说吧
I'll give you this--in 1980,
1980年我们根本不知道这东西是什么
that wasn't exactly on our radar.
我要去跟她丈夫谈谈
I'm gonna talk to her husband.
不到万不得已 别去找她
Don't go to her until you have to.
崎岖之地的地方警♥察♥和当地分队
District cops and BD teams in the Badlands
认识一个叫朱烈斯·史密斯的人
know of a Julius Smith,
也就是所谓的拉特尔·里士满
a.k.a. Latrell Richmond, in the area.
这让我们知道了他是在哪个街区骗钱
Gave us an idea of what block he's hustling out of.
你给大家看过他的照片了吗
You show his picture around?
家家户户都看过了
Door slams everywhere.
我们要把拉特尔给揪出来
Well, we gotta flush Latrell out.
该上演"今天没药"的戏码了
Time for "No drugs today"?
我想是的
Oh, I think so.
那是什么
What's that?
你会知道的
You'll see.
这位小城姑娘
Ms. Town and Country
不知道药房♥关门了
doesn't know the pharmacy's closed.
我来给她个提示
I'll give her the heads up.
今天没药 女士
No drugs today, ma'am.
你精准得就像块瑞士手表 格雷戈
You're like a Swiss watch, Greg--
就像你老板说的一样
on your route just
你这时候就该来这里送信
where your boss said you'd be.
你想干什么
What do you want?
想跟你谈谈那天晚上的凶案
To talk about the night of the murder.
我已经告诉过你了 我只说一次
I've already told you, once is all you get.
-不过你遗漏了几个细节 -比如呢
- Except you left out a couple of details. - Like?
比如你在案发当天
Like you asking Father Declan
曾让戴克兰神父去看看妮可
to look in on Nicole the day of the murder.
别把妮可搅进来
Leave Nicole out of it.
你跟戴克兰神父还有联♥系♥吗
Are you still in contact with Father Declan?
蒂姆死后 我们就不去教堂了
We stopped going to church after Tim died.
你有时会带蒂姆一起来送信吧
You bring Tim out on the route sometimes?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
从披风上的照片上看出来的
Picture on the mantle,
他带着你的邮递员帽
him wearing your postal service hat,
背着你的包
carrying your bag.
他喜欢跟我一起来...
He loved to come along...
帮我拎包
carry the bag.
是吗
Yeah?
他是个好孩子
He was a great kid.
蒂姆和他妈妈亲近吗
Were Tim and his mom close?
她和我一样爱他
She loved him, same as I did.
我对此并不怀疑
I don't doubt that,
但是有时人们...
but sometimes people...
母亲们...
mothers...
她们会太过火 会做让自己后悔的事
they get so overwhelmed, they do things they regret.
妮可已经尽全力应付那些了
Well, Nicole coped the best she could.
那为什么你会怕告诉我那晚发生的事
Then why are you afraid to tell me what happened that night?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
那天和平常一样混乱
It was chaos, as usual...
蒂姆
Tim.
蒂米
Timmy.
宝贝
Honey.
妮可
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole!
你这是去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
-外面冷得要死 -我没感觉到
- It's freezing out there. - I don't feel it.
-我什么都感觉不到 -你在说什么呢
- I don't feel a thing. - What are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
蒂姆去哪儿了 我找不到他
Where's Tim? I can't find him.
你找不到他 什么意思
What do you mean, you can't find him?
蒂姆
Tim!
蒂姆
Tim?
-蒂米 -我要去外面看看
- Timmy! - I'm gonna go look outside.
格雷戈
Greg...
怎么了
What?
-很抱歉 -抱歉什么
- I'm sorry. - For what?
三个孩子太多了
Three's too many.
在这里别动
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表