剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
是够疯狂的
'course it is.
上车吧
Hop in.
凯莉过后
After Carrie,
老爸想要个长得俏的
Dad wanted a good one.
所以你就把伊芙带了回去
So you brought him Eve.
我一般只能把电影院里的姑娘骗回去
Usually I could only get girls from the theater to come back.
那些我免费带进去的姑娘
Girls I let in for free, you know?
她们一般都很普通
They were mostly homely and all.
但我爸见到伊芙之后非常兴奋
But dad got real excitied when he saw Eve.
他也像对凯莉那样对她下手了吗
And he did to her what he did to Carrie.
他本想那样
He tried.
但她对他一通臭骂
She called him names,
跑出屋子 说她要去报♥警♥
ran out of there, said she would tell the cops.
他就暴跳如雷 从没见过他那样
And that got him mad like I never seen.
那他采取了什么措施
So what did he do about it?
我不能再说了
I can't say any more.
他会杀了我
He'd kill me.
我不想再说了
I don't wanna talk anymore.
萨姆以为自己看到韦恩和一个胖妞坐在车里
Remember that fat girl, Sam thought he saw with Wayne?
我们觉得那实际上是韦恩他爸
We think it was actually Pops Larkin.
那家伙像是留着胭脂鱼发型的赫特人贾巴
The guy is Jabba the Hut with a mullet.
胭脂鱼发型:前面及两侧短 后面长 流行于上世纪80年代
赫特人贾巴:《星球大战》中丑陋肥胖的外星怪物
晚上从背后看很像胖妞
From the back, at night...
你们觉得他们的目标是伊芙吗
And you think they were targeting the Eve?
韦恩那天早些时候把她带回了家
Wayne brought her home earlier that day.
贾巴想对她动手 但她不从
Jabba tried to grope her, she didn't go for it.
顶撞了他 还说要揭发他
Sassed him pretty good. Said she'd rat him out.
于是那晚他就和韦恩开车出去
So he and Wayne went driving that night,
找到了伊芙和马克
found Eve and Mark.
贾巴现在人在哪里
Where is this Jabba?
大概在边看电视边喝酒吧
Drunk in front of the tube probably.
他整天窝在家里不出门
He don't leave the hut.
那次可破例了
He does now.
你们先去吧
You guys go ahead.
谢谢你
So, thanks
很抱歉我...
and sorry about the...
没关系
That's okay.
我毁了自己的婚姻
I've made a mess of my marriage,
还搅了你的感情
and your situation.
我说了没关系
I said it's okay.
我不知道自己下一步该怎么办
And I don't know what I'm going to do.
因为我对伊芙...
'Cause this-this Eve thing...
马克
Mark,
她像你印象中
she was as sweet
一样乖巧
as you remember.
但她也做过傻事
But she was mixed up, too.
和其他15岁少女一样
Like any 15-year-old.
你指的是那个青年吧
You're talking about that older guy.
我的意思是即使她还活着
I'm just saying even if she had lived,
你也不一定能过上理想中的生活
you still might not have the life you talked about.
因为你们规划未来的时候还是孩子
'Cause you were kids when you dreamed it up.
也许吧
Maybe.
或者
Or maybe...
也许她是我生命中最美丽的邂逅
maybe she was the best thing that ever came my way,
如此美妙的梦境注定无法实现
and nothing that good is possible.
就算那是真的
Now, let's say that's true.
但你还活着
But you are here.
她却不在了
She's not.
是的
No.
但是...
But...
我不是她
I'm not her.
对
No.
我还有事要做
I gotta be someplace.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我也是
Yeah, yeah, me, too.
那家伙后来怎样了
What happened with that guy?
他走了
Oh, he left.
你走后五分钟就走了
Five minutes after you did.
你对五分钟的定义可是非常有趣的
You got a funny definition of five minutes.
-那是为了工作 凯特 -是吗
- It was work, Kite. - Really?
他当时要认罪吗
Was he, was he, um, confessing?
你知道我的工作性质
You know how the job is.
是啊 工作 又是工作
Yeah, the job. The job.
每次都拿工作做借口
That's always going to be the thing.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
咱们都有工作
We all got jobs.
总不能事事以工作为重
We don't all put them ahead of every other things in our lives.
这个人离开了他老婆
Look, this guy left his wife.
然后找到你门上
And came to you.
而且你也没拒绝他
And there you were.
-他遇到了难处 -莉莉
- He was in a crisis. - Look, Lilly.
你想要凌晨三点帮人解难 没问题
You want save people at 3:00 in the morning, great.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
我知道自己错了
I know I screwed up.
这就是你的本性
It's just who you are, you know,
我很欣赏你这一点
and-and I admire it.
真的
I do.
可是
But, uh,
我不想过那样的日子
I don't wanna live like that.
再见吧
I'll see you, okay?
韦恩惹上麻烦了吗
Wayne's in trouble?
你们都有麻烦
You're both in trouble.
我犯什么事了
What did I do?
我从不出家门 我有痛风
I don't leave my place, I got the gout.
这件事要追溯到你偶尔出门的时候
This dates back to when you did leave, once in a while.
1986年8月 情人巷
August, '86. Lover's Lane.
我听不懂你们在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
奸♥杀♥伊芙·肯德尔
The rape and murder of Eve Kendall.
你儿子认罪了
Your boy's been talking.
韦恩他撒谎
Wayne is a liar.
凯莉·普拉默也作了证
Carrie Pummer's been talking, too.
她15岁时被你强♥奸♥过
About you raping her when she was 15.
有不少姑娘来过我家
A lot of girls been around here.
一切都是两厢情愿
Anything that happened was voluntary.
-是吗 -她们都不是什么好货色
- Really? - They were cows.
应该谢谢我才对
Should'be thanked me.
不然谁还会要她们
Who else was gonna give it to 'em?
你还想炫耀自己人品好 老吉姆
You got personality plus there, Jimbo?
办案步骤是这样的
Lay of the land, Jim.
我们手上有奸♥杀♥伊芙凶手的精♥子♥
We got sperm from whoever raped and killed Eve.
走廊里堆着你喝剩的三袋啤酒瓶
We got three bags of your beer bottles in the hall out there.
我们把酒瓶上你唾液的DNA
We compare DNA from your saliva
和精♥液♥进行对比
on them bottles to the spunk?
你这一身肥肉
End of you being free
终日坐在沙发上的日子就此结束
to sit your fat ass on that couch all day.
-韦恩去哪里了 -被拘留了
- Where the hell is Wayne? - Locked up.
我要杀了那个蠢畜生
I'm gonna kill that stupid kid.
别挣扎了 吉姆
Might as well give it up, Jim.
好日子到头了
Curtain's falling.
他们俩都该死掉
They both should have died.
但韦恩太软弱了
But Wayne, he was so weak.
他下不去狠手
He couldn't pull off his part.
敢说我恶心
Call me disgusting?
我让她见识什么叫恶心
I'll show her disgusting.
-咱们回家吧 爸 -不行
- Let's just go home, Dad. - Oh, no.
那丫头太自以为是了
Girl thinks so much of herself.
我先破了她的处
We're gonna pull her down off her high horse.
再狠狠教训她一顿
Then we're gonna give it to her good.
这事就让它过去吧
Can't you just forget it?
我再给你找别的姑娘
I'll meet another girl...
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表