剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我们有发现了
We got something.
拉特尔的两个妹妹 丽萨和莱丝莉
Latrell's two sisters, Lisa and Leslie.
她们各有三个孩子
They got three kids apiece.
但据威尔玛·里士满所说 她有七个外孙
But according to Wilma Richmond, she has seven grandkids.
没错 所以谁是我们幸运的小七呢
Yeah, so who's lucky number seven?
也许是拉特尔的孩子
Thinking maybe he's Latrell's?
我们会找出答案的
We're gonna find out.
我们出去了 老大
We're on the street, boss.
我们也该走了
Us, too.
-要去案发现场看一下 -好的
- Going to the crime scene. - Good.
我们叫你一起去的次数是不是太频繁了
Ain't too often we got the assigned available to go with us.
来吧 老大
Come on, boss.
你会帮上大忙的
Be a big help.
我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.
这个区过去都是工人阶级
Used to be a working class neighborhood...
一半黑人 一半白人
half black, half white.
种族关系很紧张
A lot of racial tension.
蒂姆就死在这里
This is where Tim died.
不过当时他是躺在雪中 而不是泥里
Except he was lying in snow, not slush.
拿铁时光
那个咖啡馆当时是个小杂货店
That coffee shop there was a five-and-dime
也就是蒂姆·巴恩斯买♥♥笔记本的地方
where Tim Barnes bought his notebook.
墨菲那时在这里工作
Where Murphy worked.
这个街角
In this corner right here,
就是拉特尔和他的朋友吸食胶毒的地方
this is where Latrell and his pals were sniffing glue.
连教堂都在翻新
Even the church is getting a facelift.
巴恩斯一家是天主教♥徒♥ 是吧
The Barnes were Catholics, right?
对 蒂姆当时是男声唱诗班的成员
Yeah, Tim was in the boys' choir.
你跟牧师谈过了吧
You talked to the priest?
对 戴克兰神父
Yeah. Father Declan.
案发那晚他就在教堂里
He was in the church that night,
但是他没注意到任何动静
but he didn't see or hear anything.
1980年不是还爆出过恋童癖丑闻吗
There wasn't a pedophilia scandal back in 1980, was there?
没 只传说有恋童癖
No. Just pedophilia.
怎么 那人是个牧师
Oh, what, the guy's a priest,
所以他就一定有恋童癖吗
so automatically he's a pedophile?
不是 但是难道我们不该去查查看
No, but don't we gotta look at it?
他过去和那家的大人和小孩都很亲近
Well, he was close to the family, both the parents and the kids.
没有法♥院♥的指令
Diocese won't disclose the priest's whereabouts
教区不肯透露那个牧师的下落
without a court order.
你跟副检察官凯特很有交情吧
You got a relationship with ADA Kite, right?
你什么意思 什么叫有交情
What do you mean, a relationship?
我是说 也许你能给他打个电♥话♥
I mean, maybe you can give him a call.
他能帮我们跳过所有的繁文缛节
He could help us, uh, cut through the red tape.
对 我...可以给他打电♥话♥
Yeah, I... could call him.
我查看了一下拉特尔母亲的通话记录
Did a search of Latrell's mother's phone records.
除了她的两个女儿
Other than her daughters,
还有一个名字经常出现
one other name comes up consistently.
叫坎迪斯·史密斯
It's Candace Smith.
是什么人
Who's that?
一个三十六岁的护士 有个十四岁的儿子
36-year-old nurse with a 14-year-old boy.
威尔玛·里士满公♥寓♥里有张她小孩的照片
Wilma Richmond had a picture of her kid in her apartment.
-看起来差不多十四岁 -那第七个孙子
- Looks to be about 14. - The seventh grandkid?
也许是拉特尔的孩子 跟坎迪斯生的
Latrell's, maybe. With Candace.
威尔玛叫你们来找我
Wilma told you to talk to me?
我们是为了她的儿子拉特尔来的
We're here about her son, Latrell.
拉特尔
Latrell?
我有好久没听到过那个名字了
Well, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
这是他的照片
this is a picture of him.
他是叫过这个名字
That there was Latrell.
他换过很多个名字
A couple of names back, that is.
我嫁给他的时候
When I married him,
他用的名字是朱烈斯·史密斯
he was going by Julius Smith.
你儿子长得很像他
Your boy sure looks like him.
别让我想起他
Don't remind me.
你不会刚好知道朱烈斯在哪里吧
You wouldn't happen to know where Julius is, would you?
迈克 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Michael, wanna give us some privacy?
好像你以前从来没说过朱烈斯坏话似的
Like I never heard you badmouthing Julius before.
走开
Go.
朱烈斯·史密斯是个没钱又不忠
Julius Smith is a low-rent, two-timing,
一无是处的废物
piss-poor excuse of a man.
六年前我就把他赶出去了
Kicked his worthless butt out the door six years ago.
他没打过电♥话♥回来
He doesn't call,
-给过你孩子的抚养费吗 -抚养费
- pay child support? - Child support?
他离开那天 把我和迈克洗劫一空
The day he left, he cleaned me and Michael out.
把他儿子的游戏机都拿走了
Took his own son's GameBoy.
-他吸毒吗 -吸毒 也贩毒
- He an addict? - Addict, dealer.
我最后一次听到的传闻说
Last I heard,
他正在崎岖之地贩毒
he was hustling out of the Badlands.
美南达科他州西南部及内布拉斯加州西北部一带
他现在在干什么
But what did he do now?
还是别告诉我了
You know what? Don't tell me.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
等你们找到了朱烈斯 拉特尔
You find Julius Latrell--
管他到底叫什么名字
whatever the hell his name is,
告诉他 他儿子是个全优生
tell him his son's a straight-A student.
他会长成一个真正的男人
He's grown up to be a real man,
不会像他一样 满嘴谎话
not like his lying ass.
好的 女士 我们一定会转告他
Yes, ma'am, we most definitely will.
我和谢尔曼·马奇一起上过法学院
I went to law school with Sherman Markey,
他是教区的律师之一
one of the diocese's attorneys.
他省去了很多复杂的程序
He spared us the rigmarole.
你要找的戴克兰神父
Your Father Declan's
待在专为退休牧师提供的退休公♥寓♥里
in a retirement home for priests put out to pasture.
"圣心老人屋"
"Sacred Heart Retirement Home."
谢了 凯特
Thanks, Kite.
这个牧师有恋童癖吗
This priest, he a man-boy-love type?
我希望不是 但是与不是 我都会查清楚
I hope not, but either way, I'll find out.
再见
See ya.
再见
See ya?
不然你想要什么 感谢信吗
What do you want, a thank-you note?
不想谈谈那晚在街上发生的事吗
We ever gonna talk about that night on the street?
谈那晚啊...
Talk about that night...
也许等这个案子结了之后吧
Maybe when this case is over.
但是到时候你又会忙另一桩案子了
But then you'll be on another case.
那倒是
That's true.
告诉你吧
I tell you what.
你就是个工作狂
You're the workaholic.
给我家打电♥话♥
Call me at home.
我不在乎是几点
I don't care what time.
好的
Okay.
也许吧
Maybe.
今天晚上打也不算太快
Tonight wouldn't be too soon.
-戴克兰神父 -什么事
- Father Declan? - Yeah?
我们是瓦伦斯和拉什 凶案组的
Valens, Rush, homicide.
介意先按个暂停吗
Mind putting it on pause for a minute?
我能为你们做点什么
What can I do for you?
你还记得一个叫蒂姆·巴恩斯的男孩吗
You remember a boy named Tim Barnes?
当然记得
Of course.
悲剧啊
Tragedy.
他原来参加了你教堂的男声合唱团
He was in the boys' choir at your church.
而且还加入了你的棒球队...
And on your baseball team...
当时你在执教
when you were coaching.
你是在指控我犯了什么罪吗 探员
Are you accusing me of something, Detective?
在他遇害后你被调动了三次
You were transferred three months after his murder.
那是我要求的
At my request.
-我没有恋童癖 -那你为什么决定离开
- I'm not a pedophile. - So, why'd you decide to leave?
我教区的白人教友把罪行归咎在黑人身上
My white parishioners blamed the blacks.
我告诫他们不要太快下结论
I cautioned them against leaping to conclusions.
我的立场可并不受欢迎
My position was not popular.
你认为不是街角的黑人孩子干的吗
You don't think the black kids on the corner did it?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表