剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I bet Jeffries does.
吉尔·谢尔碧
布里特在局里数一数二
Britt was top shelf.
在卡姆登捉拿逃犯时牺牲了
Got killed in Camden trying to pick up a fugitive.
所以案子悬而未决不是他的原因
So he's not the reason the job went cold.
我记得这宗案子
Uh-uh. And I remember this one.
把他整疯了
It made him crazy.
这个女孩的母亲年复一年来局里
The girl's mother would come in year after year,
布里特从未给过她任何交代
Britt never had anything for her.
他怀疑是谁干的
Who'd he look at for the doer?
这两兄弟 一个是死者的男朋友
The two brothers, one being the boyfriend.
一个住家的厨师列了这张表
A live-in cook made the list.
还有 当然
And, of course,
一些人觉得一群黑人小孩
Some folks thought a gang of black kids
那晚一定来过栗子山
must have come to Chestnut Hill that night.
她男朋友嫌疑最大吗
The boyfriend is top pick?
对 有传言说他对她向来暴♥力♥
Yeah, it was rumored he had been violent with her.
他叫托德·惠特利吗
Todd Whitley?
没错
Oh, yeah.
我只记得他是个自大狂
Cocky little jerk, as I recall.
出身名门
From a society family.
没人肯谈及这些男孩
No one would talk about those boys.
他老爹有权有势
The old man was too powerful.
施加重重阻力 布里特难以找到突破口
Put up walls Britt couldn't even get past.
该有人重新调查了
Someone should read the job again.
说不定有人能张口了
Maybe those walls are shakier now.
要不你来吧
How about you?
我有活儿了
I got a job.
可维拉说不定能从中获得成就感
But Vera might get a sense of achivement out of it.
你和那个女仆谈过了 阿莉
You spoke to the maid, Lil.
那是他给我设的套
Only 'cause he stuck me with her.
这宗案子需要寻找新的切入点
This job deserves another look
而维拉不具备这种
and Vera doesn't have the type of personality
和名流打交道的性格
to get anywhere with society people.
把我的三重谋杀案交给维拉
You give Vera my triple,
你会在黛拉的冰柜里找到他
you're gonna find him in Della's freezer.
请问 伊芙琳·谢尔碧在吗
Excuse me, is Evelyn Shelby here?
我正是
I'm Evelyn.
你好 我叫莉莉·拉什
Hi. Lilly Rush.
你怎么找到这里来的
How'd you find this house?
我是凶案组的探员
Well, I'm a detective, homicide.
是关于这里以前的住户吗
Is it about someone who stayed here?
不是
No, um...
是你女儿的案子
It's about your daughter.
一个目击者来局里报案
A witness has come forward in her case.
这人曾在这个小区工作
Someone who worked in the neighborhood.
就是说你一无所知
So you don't know anything.
我们有了新的调查方向
We have new direction.
听着 我每年八月都去凶案组
Look, I came into homicide every August,
长达20年之久
for over 20 years.
最终我发现那个叫布里特的探员
Eventually, I figured out that detective Britt
太过绅士
was too much of a gentleman
不忍♥摧毁我的希望
to tell me to stop coming,
他不忍♥告诉我这案子永远破不了
that her case would never be solved.
你只能一直抱着空幻想
You can only hope so long.
那我该索性把吉尔忘了吗
So I should just forget about Jill?
那托德·惠特利呢
How about Todd Whitley?
我是不是也该把他给忘了
Should I forget him, too?
托德对吉尔很体贴
Todd was lovely to Jill.
真的吗 我怎么听说他对她拳脚相加
Really, I... hear he knocked her around.
这也称得上体贴吗
What's lovely about that?
我还能见到托德·惠特利...和梅勒妮
I still see Todd Whitley... and Melanie.
他们成婚了
They're married now.
梅勒妮...
Melanie...
吉尔的挚友吗
Jill's best friend?
她死后他们就走到了一起
They became close after she died.
况且我也没兴趣
And I'm not interested
再去告他
In stirring up more accusations against him.
我要重新开案
Well, I'm reopening the case.
我不是要阻止你
I'm not saying don't do your job.
只是没人能事隔那么多年
It's just that no one's been able to solve it
还能结这个案子
After all these years.
而且...我也不想再投入感情了
And... and I-I just can't get pulled in again.
哪种人不愿了结
What kind of person doesn't wanna solve
自己女儿的谋杀案呢
Her daughter's murder?
满腹伤痛的人
Someone in a lot of pain?
她不肯谈托德
Well, she won't help me with Todd,
在她眼中 他无可挑剔
She thinks he's a golden boy.
而吉尔的挚友嫁给了他
And the best friend's married to him.
肥水不让外人田
That's a tight inner circle.
现在吉尔的亲生母亲都不愿合作
So Jill's own mom isn't on board,
我们做这些又是图什么
Who's this for?
你竟然为了桩无头案放弃我们的三重谋杀案
You working a dead case instead of our triple?
你去解释
Talk to him.
拉斯 未结案和无头案不划等号♥
Unsolved isn't dead, Las.
而且她有头绪了 对吧
And she's got direction. don't you?
对 可我还得查这家餐馆的三重谋杀案
Yeah, but I also got three murders at this restaurant.
好的
All right.
你还要去找谁问话
Who else can you go to on this?
我不会去找梅勒妮
Well, not Melanie.
那就只剩下这两兄弟了
So I guess that leaves the brothers.
对于虐待事件 他们的"政党路线"是什么
What was their party line on the abuse?
"政党路线"是别和警♥察♥罗嗦
The party line was don't talk to the cops.
老大 我上街办案
Going out on the street, boss.
好
Right.
我去走访黛拉餐馆的邻里
Neighborhood survey on Della's.
你去不去
You coming or not?
让我再去走访一家人家试试
Let me just work this one for one more interview,
然后我就归队
then I'm back.
那就好
Great.
说说你准备对这两兄弟用什么招
All right, what's your play with the brothers?
托德现在是闻名遐迩的律师
Well, Todd's a superstar lawyer now.
埃里克更像是个边缘人物
Eric is more of a fringe case.
离婚 酗酒 无正当职业
Divorced, drinking problem, doesn't exactly work.
听起来他就是你该走访的第一站
Sounds like he's your first stop.
你是埃里克吗
Eric?
是
Yeah?
我是拉什探员
Detective Rush.
我正要出门 我约了人见面
I'm heading out. I have a meeting.
旧城有一家一点酒吧
There's a 1:00 in old city.
你误会了
It's not that kind of meeting.
我只耽误你几分钟
Um..I'm..it'll just take a few minutes.
是关于吉尔·谢尔碧的
It's about Jill Shelby.
你和她就读于同一学校 对吗
You were in school with her, right?
切尔西高中
Chelsea Day?
我不能和你说话
I can't talk to you.
为什么
How come?
那时起他们就把我和我哥当嫌犯
They treated my brother and me like suspects back then.
这早就不是什么秘密了
Well, it was an open secret
托德一直在对吉尔施暴
Todd was hitting Jill.
他爱吉尔
He loved Jill.
人们总是伤害自己的爱人
People hit people they love.
我不能多说了
I shouldn't say anymore.
或许你能给我描述下吉尔
Maybe you could just tell me what she was like.
她人很好
She was nice.
至少在你和她独处的时候很友善
When you were alone with her, at least.
那其它时候呢
When you weren't alone?
我不想说死者坏话
I don't wanna speak ill of the dead.
没什么大不了 我每天都听得到这种话
It's okay. I hear it every day.
她会对你视而不见
She'd ignore you.
那晚他对你视而不见了吗
She ignore you that night?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表