剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Why isn't he here today?
我这儿又不是工会
This ain't union,
工人有事 我就放他假
but a guy puts out, I give him the days he wants.
詹姆斯这是第一次请假
It was the first time James asked.
我就放了他一周的假
So I told him to take the week.
-他提过叫谢莉的女孩吗 -没听过
- He ever talk about a girl named Sherry? - Beats me.
-提过任何女孩吗 -我不知道
- Any girls at all? - Look, I don't know.
这里有些人拿这事取笑他
Some of the humps around here give him a hard time about that,
不过话说回来 他毕竟不是钻石王老五
but let's face it, he's not George Clooney.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我是莉莉·拉什
Lilly Rush.
我看见你去我公♥寓♥了
I saw you at the apartment.
你当时就在附近吧
So, you stuck around, huh?
你在监视我们吗
You were watching?
现在门口有警♥察♥ 我回不去了
Now there's a cop out front. I can't get back in.
不止是你家里 我们贴了你的全境通告
It's not just your house, James. There's an APB out on you.
她的尸体你们会怎么处理
What'll happen to her body?
你希望怎么处理
What do you want to happen?
我想或许
I thought maybe
办个悼念仪式 然后在郡公墓下葬吧
a service of some kind and then bury her at the County Cemetery.
恐怕不行
Don't think so.
-为什么 -我不是有意让你难受
- Why not? - I'm not trying to upset you,
但如果她的近亲不来认领尸体
but, uh, if next of kin doesn't claim the body,
验尸官就得照章行事
the coroner has procedures.
举个例子
Like what?
他会火葬她 然后
Oh, he'll cremate her, then,
把她的骨灰放进塑料袋里
uh, put her remains in a plastic bag.
或许会贴个编号♥或身份证号♥ 之后装箱
Probably stamp on a ticket number or some ID, then box it up
然后就放进某个仓库里
and stuff it away in a warehouse somewhere.
你想自首吗 詹姆斯
You wanna come in, James?
我们面对面谈
Talk face-to-face?
这样我们就能给奶奶举办真正的葬礼了
We can see about a real funeral for grandma that way.
你真会一蹶不振 还是在骗我
Do you really get dark moods or were you just conning me?
真希望我是在骗你
Wish I was conning you.
听我说 你可以跟我谈的
Look, you can talk to me.
你没感觉出来吗
Don't you feel that?
有啊
Yes.
那就来自首 我们谈谈
So, come in. We'll talk.
谈什么
About what?
谈谈谢莉怎么样
How about... Sherry?
敏感话题
Sore subject?
过了
Off-limits.
或许是因为她现在不是小狐狸了
Maybe because she's no longer a fox.
她现在是史蒂芬斯太太 住在干线区
She goes by Mrs. Stephens now. Lives on the Main Line.
豪♥宅♥啊
Nice digs.
嫁给妇产科医生 你也能这么阔绰
Marry an OB-GYN, and you can have this, too.
肯定搞错了
This is a mistake.
不是谋杀案 詹姆斯的奶奶是走失了
There was no homicide. James's grandma went missing.
没搞错
Well, this ain't a mistake.
你最近见过詹姆斯吗
Have you seen James recently?
跟他谈过吗
Talked to him?
三年没说过话了
Not in three years.
不过这还是说不通啊
Still, this doesn't make sense.
你们俩当时在相恋 对吗
But you two were involved, right?
他是我男朋友 我们之前一直在同居
Well, he was my boyfriend. We lived together forever.
你跟他分手了
You break up with him?
我们在一个保龄馆遇见的
We met a bowling alley.
那个时候 那种生活对我来说很有意思
At the time, that kind of life was really fun to me.
十年之后 就不是了
Ten years later, it wasn't.
你多久之后结的婚
How long till you got married?
-一年 -真快
- A year. - That's pretty quick.
人过三十就不觉得快了
Doesn't seem so quick when you're over 30.
谢莉 回想一下
Sherry, going back,
以为克里斯托走失了的时候你在吗
were you around when Krystal supposedly went missing?
那天我不在
Mm, not the exact day.
-但我当时常去住 -当时什么情况
- But I was staying over a lot. - What was that like?
-什么意思 -克里斯托走失之前
- How do you mean? - Before Krystal was gone.
奶奶在家你还去那里留宿啊
Sleeping over with grandma in the house?
大部分时间还行吧
Mostly okay.
但有时候不方便
But sometimes not.
-我们上楼吧 -还是在这儿比较好
- Let's go upstairs. - No, it'll be better here.
克里斯托走进来这么办
What if Krystal comes in?
随她去
Let her.
别这样
No, come on.
怎么了
What?
时代不同了 奶奶
Times change, grandma.
你得承认现在跟你小时候不是一个样了
You gotta accept that things ain't like when you were a kid.
我只是来给你买♥♥生活用品的支票
I just came to give you a check for groceries.
奶奶 你不喜欢这儿
You don't like it here, grandma,
我可以给你做其它安排
I can make other arrangements for you.
但他只威胁要送她进养老院 不是杀了她
But James threatened to put her in a home, not murder her.
所以说克里斯托一直在补贴家用
Now, Krystal was chipping in on the bills, right?
詹姆斯手头紧时她不介意帮个忙
She didn't mind helping when James got in a pinch.
他不是有麻烦吧
Well, please tell me he's not in trouble.
不好说
Wish I could.
谢谢配合
Thanks for your time.
她对他没感情了
So, she outgrew the guy.
他这么多年了却还惦记着她
He's still pining for her all these years later.
大部分人会放下这种事的
Most people get over this stuff.
她三年前离他而去 奶奶死了14年了
She left him three years ago, grandma died 14 years ago,
我还是不明白他怎么今天才来找我
but I still don't get why he's reaching out today.
-你去哪里 -去法庭值班
- Where you headed? - Due in court.
替我走一趟社保行吗
Drop by social security for me?
算不上是我最喜欢的地方 要我♥干♥什么
Uh, not my favorite joint. What do you need?
法♥院♥用了五年时间
Well, it took five years
才宣布克里斯托·霍根死亡
before the court declared Krystal Hogan dead,
而詹姆斯又过了一年才去领人寿保险
and six years before James collected the life insurance.
所以你觉得在此期间
So, in the meantime,
他还在领♥取♥她的社保支票吗
you think he was picking up her benefit checks?
这是很容易得手的诈骗
Easy scam to pull off.
谢莉说奶奶还有些钱
Sherry said grandma had some cash floating around.
那克里斯托的银行记录呢
So, what about Krystal's bank records?
-已经发传票了 -好吧
- Already put out a subpoena. - All right.
拉什
Rush.
怎么了
Yeah?
记得我在国家和费城的罪犯信息中心
Remember when I ran James through
查过詹姆斯吗
NCIC, PCIC?
记得 他没案底
Yeah, he was clean.
我拿到他的社保号♥码
Yeah, well, I got his social,
又查了一遍 查到一个人身攻击的指控
I ran him again. Got an assault charge.
怎么之前没查到呢
Why didn't it show up earlier?
因为他当时没用詹姆斯·霍根这个名字
He wasn't charged under the name James Hogan.
他被控时用的名字是詹姆斯·盖博
He was charged under the name James Gable.
-盖博 -同母异父的哥哥 朗尼·盖博
- Gable? - Half-brother to the victim, Lonnie Gable.
这么说他是有亲人的
So he has some family after all.
恐怕朗尼不会把他当亲人
I don't know if Lonnie's gonna see it that way.
詹姆斯怎么着他了
What did James do to him?
打他了 用砖头砸的
Beat on him... with a brick.
詹姆斯当时用了你的姓氏吗
James was using your last name?
因为我给他买♥♥了他第一辆车
'Cause I bought him his first car.
我还叫他别改姓
I told him not to do that.
看来你挺照顾他的
Sounds like you looked out for him.
他是我弟弟嘛
He was my little brother.
那他怎么独自照顾起克里斯托了
So, how did he end up alone with Krystal?
我当时在巴尔的摩一家抵押放款公♥司♥工作
I was in Baltimore, working for a mortgage company.
我妈死于那起事故后 我就回来了
When Mom died in that wreck, I came back.
但我不想搬来住
I didn't wanna move in.
我有自己的生活 但我让他跟她同住
I've got a life. But I told him to get live-in help for her.
-他不情愿吗 -我也强迫不了他
- He didn't wanna do that? - I couldn't force him.
那是他的奶奶 不是我的
She was his grandma, not mine.
事实上 他和奶奶过的挺不错
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表