剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Who knows?
大卫·雷克
David Lake.
这名字我听过
I know that name.
我是艾比·雷克
Abbey Lake.
国会议员幕僚长
Congressman's chief of staff.
我是拉什探员 这位是瓦伦斯探员
Detectives Rush and Valens.
我是他姐姐 不是他妻子 大家总弄错
Sister, not wife. Everyone makes that mistake.
我们是来找大卫的
We're here to talk to David.
抱歉 他在华盛顿
Oh, sorry, he's in Washington.
或许我能帮上你们
Maybe I can help?
我们在调查一桩以前的凶案
We're looking into an old homicide.
记得温妮莎·普罗瑟吗
Vanessa Prosser?
真是桩惨案
That was awful.
她是个好女孩
She was a really nice girl.
我们听说她当时可能在与你弟弟恋爱
We heard she and your brother might have been involved.
她和大卫
Her and David?
不可能
No.
你确定吗
You sure?
参与竞选活动的很多女孩都为大卫倾倒
A lot of girls in the campaign were charmed by David.
他总遇到这种事
It's the story of his life.
也算是职业危害吧
Occupational hazard.
温妮莎跟其他女孩没什么不同
Vanessa was a lot like the other girls.
仅此而已
That's all.
好了吗
Ready?
我们有急事吗
Are we in a hurry?
一个小时后有个电♥话♥会议
We have a conference call in an hour.
对了
That's right.
我们派对见了
We'll see you at the party?
大卫 我有事想...
David, I have something I want to ...
投票还有四小时就结束了
The polls close in four hours.
我们需要你参加这个会议
We need you on the phones.
最后一搏
Final push.
你今晚就能见到他 温妮莎
You'll see him tonight, Vanessa.
她人很好
She was sweet,
但是年轻 天真
but young, naive.
迷上大明星了
Starstruck?
大卫也是人 被人夸也会飘飘然
David's only human. He gets flattered.
一直以来我工作的一部分就是让他专心
Part of my job was and is keeping him focused.
不过 我们还是想跟你弟弟谈谈
Still, we'd like to talk to your brother.
他很快就会回来了
Soon as he's back in town.
我目前在本地的民♥主♥党选举派对上
I'm here at the local democratic election party
几百名志愿者帮助比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
where hundreds of volunteers have helped Bill Clinton...
选举当晚 11点15分
11:15, election night.
艾比·雷克 大卫的姐姐
Abbey Lake, David's sister.
还有未来的国会议员先生
And the future congressman himself.
倒是没看到温妮莎
No Vanessa, though.
可能是没拍到
Could be out of frame.
可能是死了
Could be dead.
你们怀疑雷克和温妮莎有染吗
We think Lake had a relationship with Vanessa?
他姐姐说没有
His sister says no.
我们可以查查他的笔迹
Well, we'll see if his handwriting
跟她尸体上发现的信相不相符
matches that letter found on her body.
小心处理 史考特
Be delicate, Scotty.
他要是跑去找他在市长办公室的朋友
He runs to his friends in the mayor's office,
我就该挨批了
I'm the one who gets the call.
还有他的什么资料
What else do we know about him?
从92年就在华盛顿 两年前当选国会议员
Been in Washington since 1992, elected to congress two years ago.
普林斯顿毕业后就读于哥伦比亚法学院
Went to Princeton, Columbia law.
在北部莱丁区长大的
Raised up north in Redding.
莱丁区
Redding?
对
Yeah.
我查的死者遇害当日往莱丁区打了几通电♥话♥
My victim made a couple calls to Redding the day he got shot.
克莱门吗
Clemen did?
对 打给一个叫马文·窦比的
Yeah. To a guy named Marvin Dobie.
马文·窦比吗
Marvin Dobie?
费城凶案组
Philadelphia homicide.
是我 什么事
Yeah, so?
不错 订制的
Hey, nice. Custom job.
竹质鱼竿 溯流牌的绕线轮
Bamboo rod, Tailwater reel.
烧钱的爱好
Expensive hobby.
曾因诈骗 伪造 开空头支票被定罪
Convictions for fraud, forgery, bad checks.
哪个爱好帮你挣来那根钓鱼竿的
Which of those hobbies got you that rod?
你们找我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
你认识一个叫达伦·克莱门的人吗
You know a guy named Darren Clemen?
不认识
Nah.
真的吗
Really?
他上周给你打过电♥话♥
He called you last week.
他大概是打错了
Well, maybe he got a wrong number.
跟打错了的人讲了六分钟
Talk to wrong numbers for six minutes?
我大概是寂寞了
Maybe I got lonely.
克莱门那天晚些时候被杀了
Clemen got killed later that day.
你知道这事吗
You know anything about that?
死了
Dead, whoa.
现在认识他了吗
Know him now?
那她呢 她叫温妮莎·普罗瑟
How about her? Name's Vanessa Prosser.
抱歉 还让我看谁
Sorry, anyone else?
国会议员大卫·雷克呢
How about congressman David Lake?
是啊 我知道他 他以前住在这个街区
Yeah, I'll have him, he's from the neighborhood.
你们熟吗
You friendly?
算不上
I wouldn't say that.
听着 我得去废料场了
Look, I gotta get to the scrap yard.
这是你写的吗
This your writing?
不是 那是建筑师写的
No, man. That's the architect.
他们都写那种字
They all write like that.
窦比那里要来的旧蓝图 看看字体
Old set of blueprints from Dobie. Check on the print.
这是温妮莎口袋里的信 对比一下
Here's the letter from Vanessa's pocket. Compare this two.
窦比的建筑师给温妮莎写了封情书吗
Dobie's architect wrote Vanessa a love letter?
-几乎能对上 -差不多
- They almost match. - Almost.
这叫工程字书写体
This is called lettering.
你看任何一幅方案图 差不多都是这样
You look at any set of plans, it basically looks like this.
所有的建筑师都这么写 为了看清楚
All architects print this way for clarity.
那就是很难分清是谁写的
So, it's hard to tell one from the next.
而我们这次调查中只有一个建筑师
And we only got one architect in this investigation.
贝丝·里尔顿
Beth Reardon.
你们在哪里找到的
Where did you find this?
在温妮莎的口袋里找到的
It was in Vanessa's pocket.
是你的笔迹 对吗
It's your writing, isn't it?
我想我当时是爱上她了
I guess I was kind of in love with her.
她死都是我的错
It's my fault she died.
怎么了
Why do you say that?
我们跑了出去
We went outside.
我知道她心里有事
I knew something was bothering her.
别担心艾伦了
Don't worry about Aaron.
他早上就会觉得后悔了
He'll regret it all in the morning.
我没担心他
I'm not.
那你在担心什么
Then what are you worried about?
你有事瞒着我
You're not telling me something.
你有没有希望过能回到过去
You ever wish you could just go backwards
把某些事从记忆中抹去
and unlearn something?
什么意思
Like?
我只是希望事情能简简单单的
I just want things to be simple.
可现在却一团乱
But they're a mess.
告诉我这话什么意思
Tell me what you mean.
我不能说
I can't.
-贝丝 -对不起
- Beth. - I'm sorry.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
看了就知道了
Just read.
我那晚犯了个错
I was awry that night.
我要是没走 她可能就不会死
If I hadn't left, maybe she'd still be alive.
你跟第一位探员说
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表