剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我只是设计师
I just design them.
我是建筑师 不是承包商
I'm an architect, not the contractor.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
他是谁
Who is he?
或许温妮莎在跟他相恋
Maybe someone Vanessa was involved with.
不太可能
I doubt that.
你觉得更可能是谁呢
You have better candidate?
我觉得她有什么事
I thought she had something going on,
但她口风很紧
but she was being secretive.
还有谁会知道温妮莎跟谁在约会吗
Anyone else who might know who Vanessa was seeing?
去问艾伦·杜查吧
Ask Aaron Dutra.
他那时就成天跟踪她
He was all but stalking her at the time.
她的前男友吗
Her old boyfriend?
她跟他分手了 他却无法接受
She broke up with him, but he wasn't taking no for an answer.
派对那晚你看到他了吗
You see him at the party that night?
想看不到都难
He was hard to miss.
我不能给克♥林♥顿♥投票
I couldn't vote for Clinton,
我太嫉妒戈尔家的千金们了
I was too jealous of the Gore girls.
戈尔太疯了 他总是掉链子
Gore is crazy. He kept dropping out of the race.
-我喜欢斯托克代尔辩论时的样子 -温妮莎
- I liked Stockdale in the debate. - Vanessa.
斯托克代尔 老布♥什♥竞选连任时的竞选伙伴 共和党人
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你该等我的 小温
You were supposed to wait, V.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
你闭嘴
Shut up.
艾伦 我们结束了 我跟你说过
Aaron, it's over. I told you this.
我今天看见你们在一起了
I saw you with him today.
你在跟踪我吗
You're following me?
我看到他摸你 就好像你是他的
I saw him touch you, like you're his..
别说了
Stop.
-他在哪里 -艾伦
- Where is he? - Aaron.
他在哪里 我知道他在这里
Where is he? I know he's here.
艾伦 回去把酒劲睡过去吧
Aaron. Sleep it off.
第一次调查时 警♥察♥也问过我他的事
Cops had asked me about him the first time around.
他是个白♥痴♥ 不过
He was an idiot, but
他不会杀人
not a killer.
你和艾伦有没有讨论过
You and Aaron ever compare notes
这个人可能是谁
on who this other guy might have been?
艾伦和我从没讨论过任何事
Aaron and I never compared anything.
那之后他就病了
He got sick after that.
病了
Sick?
我听说是海湾战争综合症
I heard it was Gulf War Syndrome.
因暴露于有毒化武引起的慢性多并发症疾病
看来温妮莎的前男友看到她
Sounds like Vanessa's ex saw her
遇害当天和她的新仰慕者在一起
with the new admirer the day she died.
你们去找他了吗
You've gone to him?
他病情太重 今天不能见我们
He was too sick to see us today.
我们明天再去
We'll go back tomorrow.
跟沃尔特的搭档刚通完话
That was Walter's partner.
他记得普罗瑟的案子吗
He remembers the Prosser case?
还记得达伦·克莱门呢
Remembers Darren Clemen, too.
说他从几年前就开始一直来找他
Said he started coming around few years back,
有一堆关于那女孩死因的推测
had a bunch of theories on how the girl died.
他来讲他的推测
What, he came with here with theories?
他觉得是某种政♥治♥阴谋
Thought it was some kind of political conspiracy.
那么他是想破这起凶案
So, he was trying to solve her murder.
他为什么对温妮莎感兴趣
Why was he interested in Vanessa?
我们还是找不到联♥系♥
We still don't have a connection.
可能找到了
Maybe we do.
还记得克莱门案子现场的那些血吗
Remember all the blood at the Clemen scene?
尸检报告说他有血友病
The autopsy explained it, he was a hemophilliac.
跟温妮莎一样
Like Vanessa.
等等 这病是遗传的吗
Wait, it's hereditary?
验尸官说是的 女性只是携带者
Coroner says yes. Females are just carriers,
但也有些人也会表现症状
But some show symptoms.
血亲
Blood relation.
温妮莎是达伦·克莱门的女儿吗
Vanessa was Darren Clemen's daughter?
对 他是温妮莎的父亲
Yes, he was Vanessa's father.
都算不上是婚外情 就是一♥夜♥情♥罢了
It wasn't even an affair. It was just one night.
你当时已经结婚了吗
You were already married?
达伦是我高中时的男友
Darren was my high school sweetheart.
我们十年聚会时 他朋友在楼上有间房♥
We had our ten year reunion. His pals had a suite upstairs.
重温旧情吗
Old time's sake?
我真傻
Stupid,
太傻了
very stupid.
我丈夫不知道 温妮莎也不知道
My husband doesn't know and neither did Vanessa.
达伦后来联♥系♥过你吗
Did Darren keep in touch?
没有
No.
没有 这点我们达成一致
No, we agreed on that.
我们各过各的 直到三年前
We had separate lives till three years ago.
他开始调查温妮莎的谋杀案吗
When he started looking into Vanessa's death?
他妻子死了 他说他想填补空虚
His wife had died. Said he was trying to fill the void.
知道他怀疑谁吗
Any idea who he suspected?
不知道
No.
我让他翻了温妮莎的东西
I let him look through Vanessa's things
然后让他别再来了
and then I asked him not to come back.
我才失去了我女儿
I had just lost my daughter.
我不能再失去我丈夫了
I couldn't risk losing my husband, too.
如果克莱门当时在调查温妮莎的谋杀案
If Clemen was looking into Vanessa's murder
又太接近真♥相♥
and got too close to the truth,
说不定就是他的死因
that could explain his death, too.
那这两起命案就是同一人所为
So we're thinking one doer for both murders.
我们得查出克莱门查到了什么
We gotta find out what Clemen knew.
他在追查谁
Who he was after.
你去哪里了 史考特
Where you been, Scotty?
色♥诱♥一位九十高龄的
Charming the pants off for a 90-year-old
民♥主♥党全国委员会的历史学家
historian who works for the DNC.
民♥主♥党的管理组织 主要负责竞选事宜
你拿到照片了吗
You get the photo?
有92年参加地区竞选活动的每位成员
Everyone on the regional campaign in '92,
在选举日拍的
taken at the day of the election.
温妮莎的前男友来派对上找她的新男友
Vanessa's ex came to the party looking for her new guy.
或许新男友就在这里面
Maybe the new guy's here.
凯特跟谁在一起呢
Who's Kite with?
不知道
I don't know.
-我听说你和他... -是 我也不知道
- I heard you and him were.. - Yeah, I don't know.
我们去看看艾伦是不是好些了
Let's go see if Aaron's feeling better.
不管你们问什么 我当时都在这里看电视
Whatever it is, I was here watching TV.
是关于温妮莎·普罗瑟的
It's about Vanessa Prosser.
那是当然
Of course, it is.
她被杀当晚
The night of her murder,
你气冲冲地出现在选举派对上
you showed up at the election party pretty upset.
翻翻你们的笔录
Look at your records.
这些话我都说过一百遍了
I've had this conversation a hundred times already.
那就再说一百零一遍
Let's make it hundred and one.
我当时说的是胡话 因为波本酒
It was the turkey talking, bourbon.
我喝了一整天
I've been drinking all day.
能把烹饪节目关掉吗
Can you turn off the cooking show?
我去海湾之前 温妮莎和我订婚了
Before I went to the gulf, Vanessa and I got engaged.
我回来的时候 她应该还在等我
When I got back, she was supposed to be waiting for me.
而她却另寻新欢了
And instead she found someone new?
你能从这张照片上认出她的新男友吗
Could you ID her new boyfriend from a picture?
他 四眼男 最前排
Him. Glasses, front.
你确定吗
You're sure?
完全确定
100 %.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-我投票了 你呢 -投了
- I voted, did you? - Yeah.
你知道 我自认为还挺聪明的
You know, I consider myself a reasonably smart guy,
-但投票这事可真让人犯糊涂 -是啊
- but those ballots are confusing. - I know.
要是你不把小方格涂满会怎样呢
What happens if you don't knock out little square all the way?
谁知道呢
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表