剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第一季 第一集:回首往事
1976年 费城
妆基本没花
You can barely tell.
好过瘾
I'm flying.
像刚化的 看
Good as new. Look.
托德烦我
Todd's sick of me.
那说不定是你看他不顺眼
So maybe you're sick of him.
我们回蒂姆那里吧
Let's go back to Tim's room.
他比别人都好相处
He's cooler than any of them.
你真想去吗
You really want to?
还是过会儿吧
Maybe later.
你不该请这么多人来玩
You're not supposed to have people here.
谁说的
Who says?
你♥爸♥妈的意思
Your mom and dad.
你准备打电♥话♥到雅加达告状吗
You're gonna call them in Jakarta?
被她杯啤酒 让她闭嘴
Give the lady a beer for her silence.
吉尔来吗
Is Jill coming?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我今天碰到她了
I saw her today.
她没给我准信
She said maybe, maybe not.
别傻了
Please.
她来定了
She's coming.
明早谁来收拾这烂摊子
Who's gonna clean this up in the morning?
看你的电视去 博妮塔
Go watch TV, Bonita.
她来了
There she is.
你好啊 美女
Oh, hi, gorgeous.
2003年 费城
-什么情况 -三重谋杀案
- What'd we get? - A triple.
2003年9月28日
你来做记录吗
You writing?
对
Yeah.
你们好 探员
How you doing, detectives?
垃圾还没被清理 椅子还没被收起
Trash still here, chairs on the floor.
他们还没打烊
They hadn't closed yet.
我当班八年了
Eight years on the line,
从没经手过三重谋杀案
never had a triple.
压轴戏都留到最后
Last out gets the action.
这家店通宵营业吗
This an overnighter?
开门的孩子今早发现的
Kid who opens up found this morning.
像是单纯的抢劫吗
Looks like a straight robbery?
去问那个目击证人 孩子
Go talk to the scene man, kid.
收银机被洗劫了
Register's raided.
采集指纹
Let's get it dusted.
这是桩惨案
It's a bad case of death.
三个人都中抢了
All three shot.
她还被割喉了
Her throat's cut.
凶手持枪
Doer's got a gun.
他为什么还要把她的喉咙给割了
Why's he gotta slit her throat, too?
探员
Um, detective?
你采集收银机上指纹的时候...
When you dust the register...
你把指纹留在上面了吗
We might find your prints?
所以我们总有忙不完的活儿
That's why we keep our hands full.
好了 我得去走访调查了
All right, I'm knocking on some doors.
这里很无趣吗
We boring you in here?
斯蒂尔曼来电
Stillman called.
中心分局有个平民想找你谈谈
There's a civilian down at central, wants to talk to you.
找我
Me?
指定要找凶案组的女士
Asked for a lady in homicide.
我听说你去郊区了
I hear you were in the badlands.
黛拉鸡肉鸡排店发生了命案
Della's chicken and ribs.
和这个平民有什么关系
What's the deal with this civilian?
平民
Civilian?
估计是吃饱饭没事干的
Probably some nut job.
维拉说他...
Vera said that he, uh...
我叫维拉去应付她了
I told Vera to deal with her.
我半夜起就没打过盹儿
I've been on since midnight.
还有宗三重谋杀案要办
I got three murders to solve,
而他还把烫手山芋丢给我
and he's pawning his dog calls off on me?
我懂 阿莉
I know, Lil.
老大 他简直就是个混球
He is one pain in the ass, boss.
对 你看 她就站在外面
Yeah, look, she's right outside.
打消她的顾虑即可
Just chase her demons away.
你的案子跑不了 好吗
Your triple's not gonna go anywhere, all right?
你最好给维拉点颜色看看
You better give Vera some hell.
这样管用倒好了
Like it would do any good.
我是凶案组的拉什探员
Detective Rush. homicide.
你是做谋杀案的吗
You do murders?
我是负责调查的
I investigate murders.
我想给你讲一宗案子
I want to tell you about one.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
博妮塔...
Bonita...
博妮塔·拉法埃拉
Bonita Rafaela.
你今天抽大烟了吧 博妮塔
You been smoking some pot today, Bonita?
能止痛
It helps with the pain.
我患了癌症
I've got cancer.
抱歉
Sorry.
我目睹了一起谋杀案
I saw a murder.
一个女孩在网球场上遇害
A girl was killed on a tennis court.
球场在哪里
Where's the court?
栗子山
Chestnut Hill.
在我以前工作的宅院
At the house where I used to work.
那些男孩子当时正在开派对
The boys were having a party.
他敲击她...
He hit her...
一遍又一遍
Over and over
一遍又一遍
And over and over.
你没报♥警♥吗
You didn't call the police?
我上♥床♥睡了
I went to bed.
我觉得那与我无关
I thought it wasn't my business.
一个女孩生命垂危 你却觉得无关痛痒
A girl dying wasn't your business?
什么时候的事
And when did this happen?
1976年
In 1976.
1976年 博妮塔
1976, Bonita?
27年前发生的陈年旧事
27 years ago,
你却憋到现在才跑来告诉我
And you're just telling this now?
我有个儿子
I had a son.
我得养家糊口
I needed to work.
可我现在患了癌症
But now I have this cancer.
有东西在这里烂死了吗
Something die in here?
这些案子
Whew...these cases.
日积月累
The timing adds up.
吉尔·谢尔碧在邻居家里被殴打
Jill shelby, beaten at a neighbor's house,
尸体于次日凌晨被发现
found the next morning.
从未结案
Case was never solved.
没错 跟其它的卷宗一个下场
Yeah, like the rest of these job.
可我们现在找到目击证人了
But now we got a witness.
阿莉 你的意思是
Are you saying we should open
我们得重开一个27年之久的案子吗
a 27-year-old case, Lil?
现在有新的方向了
There's new direction.
话虽如此 但时隔那么久
Yeah, witnesses from that long ago
证据可能会站不住脚
are gonna be pretty shaky.
可能吧 但另一方面 时间久了也有好处
Maybe. but then, time can be on our side.
那时不敢开口的人
People who wouldn't talk then
现在可能没忌讳了
might be willing to now.
比方说这个女仆
Look at this maid.
时过境迁
I mean, time passes.
人们良心发现
People's loyalties
环境也大不相同
and circumstances change.
你信这个女仆的话吗
Do you believe this maid?
我信
Yeah, I do.
我不认识这个当值探员
I don't know the assigned detective.
布里特
Britt.
我打赌 杰弗里斯认识
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表