剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
This is the father of my children.
梅勒妮 他涉嫌谋杀
He was involved with a murder, Melanie,
你并不十分了解他
That's someone that you don't know very well.
或许他只是在替埃里克掩盖真♥相♥
Well, maybe he was just covering up for Eric.
即使他只是这样
Even if that's all he did,
那他也是谋杀案的从犯
That's accessory to murder.
我想告诉你些事...
I wanna tell you something...
可如果我说了 就回不了家了
But if I do, I can't go home.
我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
他们每晚都在讨论
They're talking every night.
他们争执不休
They're arguing.
托德一直告诉埃里克别去泰比家
Todd keeps telling Eric to stay away from Tabby's.
那是哪里
What's that?
他们有个阿姨叫泰贝莎
They have an aunt, Tabitha.
她在栗子山有栋房♥子
She has a house in Chestnut Hill.
离我们以前住的地方很近
It was... it was close to where we all used to live.
赶紧打包好自己和孩子的行李
Pack a bag for you and the kids.
你们跟我走
You're coming with me.
我的妻子在哪里
Where's my wife?
安全的地方
Safe.
贱♥人♥
Hey, bitch,
告诉我她的藏身处
You tell me where she is.
这就是你对待无法掌控的女人的方式吗
Is this how you handle women you can't control?
你这么做是要吓我吗
This supposed to scare me?
是要让你考虑清楚
It's supposed to make you think.
托德 我和你以往相处的女孩子不同
I'm not like the girls you're used to, Todd.
你无法吸引我 当美男计不管用时
You can't try to charm me, then when that doesn't work,
就颐指气使 那也行不通时
talk down to me, then when that doesn't work,
就开始咄咄逼人
Get aggressive.
我不是吉尔 也不是梅勒妮
I'm not Jill or Melanie.
我是警♥察♥ 我们现在
I'm the police, and we're at the
在警♥察♥局总部 蠢货
police headquarter, you moron.
你想这么对我说话吗
You gonna talk to me like that?
你想怎么样
What are you gonna do?
在中心分局的停车场杀我灭口吗
Kill me in the parking lot of central?
你觉得你还能再次逍遥法外吗
You think you'll get away with it again?
我知道泰比家
I know about Tabby's.
我明天就能弄到搜捕令
I'll have a warrant tomorrow,
我的同事已经在着手准备了
And guys are sitting on it right now.
不管你在那里藏了什么 我们都能找出来
Whatever you hid there, we're about to find it.
所以都结束了
So it's over.
好
Okay.
我再也保护不了他了
I can't protect him anymore.
我已经尽我所能
I did as much as I could.
你何不进来给我录个口供呢
Why don't you come in, give me a statement?
好吧
Okay.
他又反过来指证自己的弟弟
Flipped on his brother.
你信他吗
Do you believe him?
不知道
I don't know.
我得找到埃里克
I gotta find Eric.
今晚没约人吧
No meeting tonight, huh?
让那些会面见鬼去吧
Screw the meetings.
加苏打的威士忌
Scotch and soda.
听着 我不能和你说话
Look, I can't talk to you.
那天你来过后 我哥大骂了我一通
My brother chewed me out the day you came by.
真的吗 他可是对我说了不少话
Really? 'cause he's been talking to me a lot.
我想他一定是站在了截然不同的立场上
Yeah, well, I guess he puts himself in a different category.
他和我说了你和吉尔的事 还有...
He told me about you and Jill, and...
你爱上了她
That you were in love with her.
她是他的女友
She was his girlfriend.
没人的时候 她和你相处得很好
Oh, she'd hang around with you when, uh...
可托德一出现 她就不理你了
No one was around, but drop you the second Todd showed up.
我告诉过你 那是她一贯作风
Look, I already told you that she was like that.
还有他那天发现你们俩在一起
And that he found you two together that night.
我说了不能和你多说
Look, I said I couldn't talk to you.
埃里克 你那件印字夹克怎么样了
What happened to your letter jacket, Eric?
不知道
I don't know.
换个话题
Another.
我想没时间换个话题了
I don't think there's time for another.
我不得不逮捕你
I have to arrest you.
他把你供出来了
He told me you did it,
还说你事后向他求助
and that you came to him for help afterwards,
随后你们俩把夹克埋在了阿姨家
and you two buried the racket at your aunt's house.
我为什么要杀她
Why would I kill her?
因为她羞辱了你
Because she humiliated you.
她指责你偷♥窥♥他们
She accused you of watching them.
天呐
Oh, my god.
所以他现在就转而指证我吗
So what, he's pinning it on me now?
这是他的一面之词
It's his story against yours.
而且你是那个嗜酒成性
And you're the problem drunk who
生活一团糟的人
never got his life together.
所以如果你有什么要说 趁现在
So if you have anything to give me, you should do it now.
听着 他毁了我的夹克
Look, he ruined my jacket.
上面溅满了他的血 还有她的
He got his blood all over it. hers, too.
你没扔掉 对吧
You didn't throw it out, did you?
而且吉尔也没有羞辱我
And Jill didn't humiliate me.
是他羞辱了我
He did.
你好 美女
Hi, gorgeous.
你去了哪里
Where were you?
你凭什么质问我
Well, you can't really ask me that.
那是我的夹克
That's my jacket.
所以你终于尝到她的甜头了
So you finally got a taste of her, huh?
你现在可以有真家伙打飞机了
Now you have something real to jerk off to.
托德
Todd.
你见过他他贴在窗口上看我们嘿♥咻♥吗
Huh, have you seen him in the window watching us have sex?
太荒谬了
That's crazy.
他爬上树把手伸进裤裆里
Up in the tree with his hand down his pants.
别说了 拜托
Stop. please.
你刚才羞辱了他
Well, you're the one who just screwed him.
我没有羞辱他 别诋毁我
I didn't screw him. give me some credit.
我刚看到你和他在亲热
I saw you all pressed up to him.
都是因为你和梅勒妮鬼混去了
Only 'cause you were off with Melanie.
别说了
Just stop talking.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
别吵了
Don't.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你真可悲
You're so pathetic.
你这个混球
And you're such a prick.
给我闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
去你的
Screw you.
婊♥子♥...
Hey, slut...
我说了你给我闭嘴
I said shut your mouth.
可能他们并没有万贯家财 也没有私人律师 可他们同样也是人 同样要还他们一个公道
--丽贞?罗茜
Maybe they don't have a lot of money they don't have lawyer but they matter they should get justice too
歌♥曲"Have You Ever Seen The Rain"
歌♥手:Creedence Clearwater Revival
∮ Someone told me long ago ∮
∮ There's a calm before the storm ∮
∮ I know ∮
∮ It's been coming for some time ∮
∮ When it's over, so they say ∮
∮ It'll rain a sunny day ∮
∮ I know ∮
∮ Shining down like water ∮
∮ I wanna know ∮
∮ Have you ever seen the rain? ∮
∮ I wanna know ∮
∮ Have you ever seen the rain? ∮
∮ Coming down on a sunny day ∮
∮ Yesterday and days before ∮
∮ Sun is cold and rain is hard ∮
∮ I know ∮
∮ Been that way for all my time ∮
∮ Till forever ∮
∮ On it goes ∮
∮ Through the circle, fast and slow ∮
∮ I know ∮
∮ It can't stop, I wonder ∮
∮ I wanna know ∮
∮ Have you ever seen the rain? ∮
∮ I wanna know ∮
∮ Have you ever seen the rain? ∮
∮ Coming down on a sunny day ∮
∮ Yeah ∮
∮ I wanna know ∮
∮ Have you ever seen the rain? ∮
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表