剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第一季 第二十集:贪欲吞人
敬在座的男士们
Well. To boys.
这杯敬 低购高售
Here's to buying cheap and selling dear.
1985年6月21日
出♥售♥
Selling?
暴跌前 我出♥售♥了我们在纳威雷克斯的股份
I sold our positions in Navrax right before the plummet.
-为什么没告诉我们 -不能走漏风声
- Why didn't you tell us? - Couldn't risk the leak.
时机决定一切
Timing is everything.
要抢在其他投资者之前
Had to get out before the lemmings.
他来了 奇普斯特
There he is. The Kipster.
-我们有麻烦 -现在吗 小子
- We have a problem. - What now, kiddo?
-我们在庆祝 -很重要的事
- We're celebrating. - It's important.
对你来说没有不重要的事 奇普
Everything's important to you, Kip.
对你来说什么都不重要
And nothing is important to you.
老鼠在咆哮
The mouse roars.
人们因为纳威雷克斯而输成光屁♥股♥了
People are losing their shirts on Navrax.
我还有我的衣服
Well, I got my shirt.
诗阁的 定制的
Ascot Chang, it's tailor-made.
诗阁: 由张子斌先生于上世纪五十年代在香港创办男装定制品牌
拜托了 查理
Please, Charlie.
-我们得谈谈 -好吧 好吧
- We have to talk. - All right, all right.
坐 放轻松
Sit down. Take a load off.
酒别停 维姬
Keep 'em coming, Vicky.
好的 丹维尔先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Danville.
她穿的燕尾服真好看
Nice tail on that one.
敬在安静绝望中的人们 以及不用与之共享
To lives of quiet desperation and not leading them.
查尔斯·丹维尔
H85-147
谢谢你赶过来
Thanks for coming.
你可以直接在电♥话♥里取消约会的
You could've just cancelled over the phone.
取消 错过见到崔普德和独眼巨人的机会
Cancel? And miss the chance of seeing Tripod and Cyclops?
谁说你要见他们的
Who says you're gonna see them?
我是乐观主义者
I'm an optimist.
这家伙是我哥的朋友 兰迪·普赖斯
So, um, this guy is a friend of my older brother's, Randy Price.
搅合进联邦调查局证券交易委员会调查中
Got in the jam with the SEC, FBI.
安然案型的丑闻 现在他想谈协议
Enron type scandal. Now he wants to cut a deal.
安然公♥司♥在全世界声名大噪是因为该公♥司♥2002年在几周内破产
以及持续多年精心策划 乃至制度化系统化的财务造假丑闻
有凶杀案的线索吗
He's got something on the homicide?
查尔斯·丹维尔 1985年
Charles Danville, 1985.
-从没听说过 -当时的金融奇才
- Never heard of him. - Big financial wizard back in the day.
现在兰迪正要重蹈玛莎·斯图尔特的覆辙
Now Randy is in danger of going the way of Martha Stewart.
玛莎·斯图尔特: 凭着百折不挠的精神最终跻身全美第二女富婆
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
脚放下 从我椅子上滚开 兰迪
Get your feet off my desk and your ass out of my chair, Randy.
天啊 凯特
Geez, Kite.
这是对待老朋友的方式吗
Is that any way to treat an old pal?
这位是拉什探员 这是兰迪·普赖斯
Detective Rush, Randy Price.
你是凶案组探员
You're a homicide detective?
我要爆料真正的罪行
I gotta start committing some real crimes.
这个坐办公室的警♥察♥可帮不上忙
Enough of this white collar crap.
有什么要说的吗 兰迪
You got something you wanna tell me, Randy?
我有猛料
I've got something amazing.
我知道谁杀了查尔斯·丹维尔
I know who killed Charles Danville.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你如果不想破市场街上
You don't wanna solve the murder
大人物的谋杀案
of one of the biggest names on Market Street,
我可以把信息提供给其他人
I can take this info elsewhere.
那你可以走了
Door's that way.
你说这位女士是最棒的 凯特
You told me this lady was top notch, Kite.
的确是
She is.
听着 探员
Look, detective.
在证交会找我麻烦前
Before all this unpleasantness with SEC occurred,
我是兼并收♥购♥部的资深副总裁
I was senior vice president of mergers and aquisitions.
别绕弯子了 兰迪
I'm really busy, Randy.
丹维尔遇害前两周
Two weeks before Danville was killed,
我在一家旅馆的厕所里
I was in the john of this hotel.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你把我的钱都赔了
Son of a bitch, you lost it all.
-我认识你吗 -我叫斯图·利弗莫尔
- Do I know you? - Stu Livermore.
我在本奇上投了五万 现在瞧这张纸
I invested 50 grand in Bentech and now look at this.
分文不值
It's worthless.
你是开干洗店的
You run the dry cleaners.
是你求我让你入股的
You begged me to let you invest.
因为你应该是个关键人物
Because you were supposed to
掌握一切内♥幕♥
be the big shot with all the inside information.
你看过条款说明吗
Well, did you read the perspectives?
因为上面明确陈述了投资有风险
Because it clearly states the risks involved.
我必须要回我的钱
I need that money back.
好 好
All right, all right.
斯图 是吗
Stu, is it?
也许 只是也许 如果我动用下关系
Maybe, just maybe if I pull a few strings,
我可以帮你买♥♥到纳威雷克斯
I can get you into Navrax.
纳威雷克斯是什么
What's Navrax?
稳赚的买♥♥卖♥♥
It's a sure thing.
你已经毁了我了 知道吗
You already wiped me out, remember?
我没钱了
I don't have any more money.
你一定以为我真的很蠢
You must think I'm really stupid.
你不蠢 你是绝望
Not stupid, desperate.
纳威雷克斯是你的出路
And Navrax is your way out.
相信我
Trust me.
别有压力 自己考虑
Don't let me pressure you.
纳威雷克斯的消息可靠吗
You sure about this Navrax?
你有更好的出路吗
You got a better way out?
接受吧
Take it.
我有人寿保险 价值一万
I got a life insurance policy. It's worth about 10 grand.
但是我警告你
But I warn you.
要是纳威雷克斯砸了 你要用命还我
This Navrax bombs, you're gonna pay with your life.
相信我
Trust me.
纳威雷克斯后来怎样了
What happened to Navrax?
倒闭了
It crashed and burned.
就在利弗莫尔投资两周之后
Two weeks after Livermore invested.
丹维尔也是那时被杀的
Same time Danville got killed.
我告诉过你是猛料
I told you it was good.
当时你为什么不告诉警♥察♥
Well, why didn't you let the cops know about it back then?
那么做我有什么好处
How would I profit from that?
总得未雨绸缪
I was saving it for a rainy day.
而现在 正是大雨倾盆之时
And now, it's pouring.
85年的推测是劫车升级成了杀人
Theory in '85 was a car jacking gone wrong.
丹维尔的尸体在市场街旁的巷子里被发现的
Danville's body was found in an alley off the Market Street.
我记得丹维尔
I remember Danville.
80年代时他专攻商业领域
He was all over the business section back in the '80's.
第二天 他的德劳瑞恩车在二十公里外的
His Delorean was found the next day in Ardmore,
阿德莫尔被找到
20 miles away.
被洗劫一空 报废了
Junked and stripped.
85年许多高端车都被报废了
Lotta high end cars got jacked in '85.
那时 他们打击了一个
Yeah, they busted a ring of guys
走私汽车配件的团伙
for exporting car parts overseas that year.
盗窃细节都与其他案件作案手法吻合
Details of the theft match up with the M.O. in all the others,
唯独多了一名死者
except this one left a victim.
凯特的那个朋友 兰迪·普赖斯
And that pal of Kite's, Randy Price..
一个在80年代投机取巧
A '80's throw back,
在市场街摸爬滚打 贪得无厌的人
a real Market Street, 'greed is good' type.
但是他有线索
But he's got information?
利弗莫尔摆弄枪的故事
This story about Livermore waving that gun around
倒是有点噱头
is pretty interesting.
也许利弗莫尔开枪打死了丹维尔
Maybe Livermore shot Danville,
开走德劳瑞恩 伪造成汽车抢劫
took the Delorean to make it look like a car jacking.
史考特和我去查利弗莫尔
Scotty and I'll track down Livermore,
看看他怎么说
see what he has to say.
需要我和维拉去和最后见到他的人谈谈吗
Want me and Vera to go talk to the last-to-see?
-是谁 -维多利亚·乔丹
- Who was it? - Victoria Jordan,
一家叫"套利"的酒吧的女招待
bartender at a place called Arbitrage.
我和我的股票经纪人去过那里
I've been there with my stockbroker.
你也玩股票吗 老大
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表