剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
and hit his head, boss.
-可以想见 -意外死亡
- I could see that. - Accidental death.
报告写到这里 就写不下去了
My pen ran out in there, didn't get that last part.
也许我们可以平息这件事
I think we could all use a scotch right about now.
有史考特的消息吗
Anyone hear from Scotty?
我不知道
Not me.
是你寄的 你这个混♥蛋♥
You sent it in, you frigging rat!
快放手
Hey, knock it off!
你这个该死的骗子
You frigging liar!
有枪
Gun!
-别碰我 -多米尼克
- Don't you touch me! - Dominic!
多米尼克 听我说
Dominic! Listen to me.
多米尼克
Dominic!
多米尼克 把枪放下
Dominic, put the gun down.
你们谁都别碰我
Don't nobody touch me!
听我说
Listen to me.
多米尼克 听我说
Dominic, listen to me.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay,
我保证
I promise you.
我保证 多米尼克
I promise you, Dominic.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
-把枪放下 -听着 是我写的
- Put the gun down. - Listen, I wrote it.
那个计划 是我写的
The plan, I wrote it!
可我没有把它寄出去
But I didn't send it.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
多米尼克
Dominic!
我没有寄那个计划
I didn't send it.
不 多米尼克
No, Dominic!
别
No!
我向医院了解过了 情况不容乐观
I talked to the hospital. It's looking bad.
他们说现在也说不准
But they can't say for sure right now.
如果不是多米尼克寄出那个计划
If Dominic didn't send the plan...
那是谁寄的
then who did?
结束了 阿莉
It's over, Lil.
回家吧
Let's go home.
我找了你一天
I've been looking for you all day.
到处都找遍了
Everywhere I'm looking for you.
天呐 伊莉莎
God, Elisa.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
跟我说话啊
Hey. Talk to me.
他们回来了 史考特
They came back, Scotty.
那些巨怪
The giants.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking,
你肯定觉得我又没有吃药 我吃了
I know you think that I didn't take my meds, but I did.
他们还是回来了
And they still came back.
还有更有效的药
Well, we'll get stronger meds.
我们跟医生谈谈还有没有挽救的办法
We'll talk to the doctor to see whatever to save.
上次就是这样
That's what we did last time.
每次都是这样 一点好转的迹象都没有
It's what we do all the time, and it doesn't get better.
也许根本就没有效果
Maybe it just doesn't.
我想去我姐姐那里待一阵
I'm gonna go stay at my sister's for a while.
你真的想这样吗
That's what you want to do, do it.
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else to do.
你知道吗
Do you?
衬衣队两分 皮囊队零分
Shirts two, Skins zero.
哪里有皮囊队
There ain't no Skins.
你知道吗 你没看见吗
You know? You see that?
根本没有 看看
I mean, just... just look!
我是说以前 我们小时候
I meant before, when we were kids.
我们走吧 伊莉莎
Let's go, Elisa.
皮囊队在最后一局扳了回来
Skins make a comeback in the last inning.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
不记得了
No.
三杀 史考特·瓦伦斯得分
Triple play. Scored by Scotty Valens.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我还记得
I do.
那是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
也不是很久 史考特
Not so long ago, Scotty.
也不是很久
Not so long ago.
多米尼克还在重症监护室
Dominic's in the ICU.
还不能说话
No word yet.
他自杀前最后一句话是
Last thing he said before he shot himself was...
他没有寄那个计划
he didn't send the plan.
那是谁寄的
Then who did?
除了你们三个人还有其他人吗
Was there someone else in on this besides the three of you?
没了 只有我们
No, just us.
但是还有其他人也知道这事
But someone else knew.
那天晚上我们把那张纸丢了
We lost it that night.
那张计划
The plan?
本来在多米尼克的口袋里
It was in Dominic's pocket.
他总是把东西都塞在口袋里
He stuck everything in his pockets.
这个笨蛋
Dumbass.
泳池出来后 就不见了
And then it was gone after... the pool.
那张纸不见了
It was gone.
到哪里去了
Where'd it go?
什么
What?
那个计划 之前还在
The plan! It was here.
你塞到口袋里了
You put in your pocket?
你个笨蛋
You dumbass!
没事 没事
Okay, it's okay.
听着 今天我们做的事
Listen up, here's what we do.
要守口如瓶
Never tell.
不管发生了什么
No matter what happens.
如果被抓了 就要承担责任
If we're ever caught, each man takes the fall.
独自承担
By himself.
不供出别人
Alone.
像一个战士一样
Like a soldier.
-守口如瓶 -守口如瓶
- Never tell. - Never tell.
守口如瓶
Never tell.
那天晚上他又回去过
He went back to the pool that night.
多米尼克 去找那张纸
Dominic, to look for it.
他找到了吗
Did he find it?
我们没有再谈过这件事
We never talked about it.
就像从未发生过
Like it never happened.
时间久了
And after a while,
就像真的什么都没发生过一样
it felt like it never did.
他才该拥有这枚勋章 而不是我
He should have this, not me.
为了他所做的 他们所做的
For what he did, what they all did.
比我有勇气多了
Took more guts than I ever had.
"从孩童 成长为战士"
"From the child, comes forth the soldier."
这是纳什常说的
That's what Nash always said.
在完事后
After.
你这辈子基本上都在军校
You were a lifer at the academy.
很久以前 也在纳什的游泳班里
In Nash's swim class, long ago.
不是很久
Not so long ago.
你是那晚值夜岗的中士
You were the duty sergeant that night.
是你发现了纳什的尸体
You found Nash's body.
还有那张计划
And the plan.
他对他们所做的一切 应该公之于众
The world had to know what he did to them.
还有对我所做的一切
To me.
所以你才寄过来
That's why you sent it in.
为什么是现在 克莱顿
But why now, Creighton?
他们是纳什班上最后一届受害者
The last class of Nash's victims.
最后要承受这一切的目击者
The last to bear witness.
纳什的秘密应该随着他们烟消云散
Nash's secret would go away with them.
你原本可以阻止这件事的发生
You couldn't let that happen.
我阻止了
I didn't let that happen.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
放了这些孩子 我就告诉你
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表