剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Stay here.
你问过妮可她在外面干什么了吗
Did you ask Nicole what she was doing outside?
没有
No.
她也从没说过
And she never said.
二十四年了 你们都没讨论过吗
24 years, you don't discuss it?
我妻子是个好女人
My wife is a good woman.
她把另外两个孩子好好带大了
She raised the two other kids just right.
就算那晚她对蒂米做了什么可怕的事
Now, if she did something awful to Timmy that night,
那也不怪她
it wasn't her.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
那不怪他
It wasn't her.
我需要跟你妻子谈谈
I'm going to need to talk to your wife.
那必须得要我在场
Not without me, you're not.
这街角不是你们的
This ain't your corner,
而且这也不是海滩 你们这群蠢货
and this ain't the beach, fools.
你们为什么要这样
Why you acting like it is?
女士 我们只是在看风景 欣赏这座城市
We're just taking in the sights, ma'am, enjoying the city.
我们跟你们一样 也得混口饭吃
We gotta make a living same as you.
我们正是指望着这一点呢
That's what we're counting on.
你们还要继续这么不讲道理多久
How long you gonna perpetuate this injustice?
直到我们找到我们要找的人为止
However long as it takes to locate who we're looking for.
也许我可以给你们点帮助
Maybe I can be of some assistance.
也许那样你们就能赶快滚出我的地盘
Maybe then you can vamoose the hell off of my block.
我们在找朱烈斯·史密斯
We're looking for Julius Smith.
朱烈斯
Julius?
他不值得你们花这么多时间
He ain't worth your time.
知道我们在哪儿可以找到他吗
Know where we can find him?
不能出♥卖♥♥♥弟兄 即便那人是个混♥蛋♥
Can't rat out a brother, even if he is a punk-ass.
你随便 你那儿有芥末吗
Suit yourself. You got any mustard?
芥末 妈的
Mustard? Hell.
没用的吃芥末的狗娘...
No-good, mustard-eating mother...
现在咱们有进展了
Now we're rolling.
没错 她会把朱烈斯的名字传遍这个区
Yeah, she'll get Julius' name all over the village,
会很快
and quick.
妮可 是我的错 我就不该开口
It's my fault, Nicole. I never should've opened my mouth.
不 没事的 宝贝
No, it's okay, honey.
你才是那个永远不想谈这件事的人
You're the one who's never wanted to talk about this.
我已经接受了我所做过的事
I've come to terms with what I'd done.
你做了什么 妮可
What was that, Nicole?
我走出门...
I went outside...
我用尽所有心神祈祷
I prayed with all my heart and soul.
祈祷什么
For what?
祈祷上帝能够卸去我的负担
For God to take away my burdens...
于是应验了
and he did.
他带走了蒂米
He took away Timmy.
不是吗
Didn't He?
那就是你不再去教堂的原因吗 妮可
Is that why you stopped going to church, Nicole?
因为你做了那样的祷告
Cause you made that paryer?
我也因此曾试图自杀
It's why I tried to kill myself, too.
有什么人会愿意活在一个
Why would anyone wanna live in a world
上帝会用杀死你儿子的方式
where God would answer your paryers
来回应你的祈祷的世界上呢
by killing your son?
她来了
There she is.
-你在这儿干什么 -你没给我打电♥话♥
- What are you doing here? - You didn't call me.
你知道是怎么回事
You know how it is.
看起来我想请你吃晚饭是太晚了
Looks like I'm too late to buy you dinner.
我跟那个牧师谈过了
I talked to that priest.
那我猜我们只能去喝一杯了
Guess it'll have to be drinks.
-什么 现在吗 -对
- What, now? - Yeah.
不介意吧
You mind?
我可没想到你还会吃快餐 凯特
I didn't take you for a fast-food type, Kite.
你完全把我看错了 拉什
You got me all wrong, Rush.
等我把这些追缉令放到逃犯缉拿部 咱们就走
Let me drop these warrants off at Fugitives, and, uh, we'll go.
知道我们需要什么吗
You know what we need?
我们需要一些棉花糖
We need some marshmallows.
棉花糖 妈的 我们需要旺点的火
Marshmallows? Hell, we need a bigger fire.
我都快冻僵了
I'm freezing my nuts off.
看着
Check it out.
嘿 探员们
Yo, Detectives.
嘿 老弟
Yo, man?
-你们在找朱烈斯 是吧 -没错
- You're looking for Julius, right? - That's right.
-有手♥机♥吗 -号♥码在最上面
- Got a cell? - Number's up top.
我看看能帮什么忙
I'll see what I can do.
那就去吧
You do that.
不会等太久的
Won't be long now.
我是不是该讲讲我的高中生活
Should I, uh, go into the high school years?
你很喜欢谈论自己的事 是吧
You like talking about yourself, don't you?
总得有人要谈点什么吧
Well, someone has gotta talk about something.
我说的够多了
I talk plenty.
都是关于工作的 没什么好的
About work. Nothing good.
你想听什么 秘密吗
What do you want, secrets?
是啊
Yeah.
你要让我进去吗
Oh... you letting me in?
快 快 让我看看你的住处
Come on, come on, show me where you live.
-你喜欢猫吗 -当然了 喜欢
- You like cats? - Sure. Yeah.
房♥子不错
Nice place.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈妈咪呀
Oh, dear God.
我还以为你喜欢猫
I thought you liked cats.
是喜欢 谁知道是变种的
Cats, not... mutants.
这位是奥丽维亚
This is Olivia,
而这位是
and this is...
"三脚猫"
Tripod.
你表现得不错哦
And you were doing so well.
你在干什么
W-What are you doing?
我想看你把头发披下来
I wanna see it down.
我不知道那样好不好
Oh, I-I don't know about that.
下次吧 好吗
Another time, okay?
为什么现在不行
Why not now?
因为你...
Because you're...
因为你吓到了小猫
because you're scaring the cats.
我觉得你说反了 不过 好吧
I think you got that reversed, but, uh, okay.
至少这是个开始
It's a start... at least.
什么的开始
To what?
一场冒险
The adventure.
再见
See ya.
一小时前接到电♥话♥
Got the call an hour ago.
朱烈斯在里面 可能在睡觉
Julius is inside, probably asleep.
我好了
I'm ready.
警♥察♥
Police!
都蹲下
Everybody down!
好了 警♥察♥ 都蹲下
All right, police! Everybody down!
都蹲下 马上 蹲下
Everybody down! Now! Down!
我们上楼了
We're upstairs!
你想去哪儿 过来
Hey, where you going? Come over here!
过来 举起手来
Come on, hands up!
朱烈斯·史密斯 他在哪儿
Julius Smith. Where is he?
我不知道 哥们儿 我不知道
I don't know, man. I don't know.
-找到什么了吗 -你干什么 老兄
- What do you got here? - What you doing, man?
那是什么
What's that, huh?
朱烈斯·史密斯 他在哪里
Julius Smith. Where is he?
拜托 女士 那些是我的石头
Come on, lady. Those are my rocks.
拜托 饶了我吧
Come on, please.
朱烈斯·史密斯 他在哪里
Julius Smith, where is he?
在那边的袋子里
In the bag, over there.
朱烈斯·史密斯
Julius Smith.
拉特尔
Latrell?
拉特尔
Latrell?
咱们得开一枪 看看他会不会动
We gotta bust a cap here, see if he moves...
把手露出来 让我看到你的手
Show me your hands. Let me see your hands!
岁月在你脸上留下了不少痕迹吧 拉特尔
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表