剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
她是因为他才进去的 不是我
He was the one who brought her in, not me.
如果没别的事
Now, if you don't have anything else,
我要去享受我的下午了
I'd like to enjoy my afternoon.
最后一个问题
Oh, uh, one last question.
卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的怎么会改行卖♥♥汽船呢
How does one go from selling smack to selling jags?
年轻人难免会犯错
Children do dumb things.
我确定你也犯过错 拉什探员
I'm sure you did, too, detective Rush.
我已经痛改前非了
That isn't who I am now.
萨米对华盛顿来说就像小妹妹
Sammy was like a little sister to Washington.
他觉得该对她责任
He felt responsible for her,
所以当她为梅森·塔克贩毒时
so he flips when she starts
他失去了理智
muling drugs for Mason Tucker.
谋杀当晚 华盛顿听到无线电播报
The night of the murder, Washington hears a radio call about
雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地有毒品交易
drug activity at the Raymond Jennings projects.
根据描述 他知道是梅森
And from the description, he knows it's Mason?
他跑去工地 和梅森起了争执
He goes to the projects, fights with Mason,
说服萨米的奶奶 同意让他把她带走
gets Sammy's grandma to okay his plan to get her out of there,
-但是当他回去时 -萨米不见了
- But when he comes back down... - Sammy's gone.
华盛顿听说梅森带着她去了铁轨
Washington hears Mason took off for the railroad tracks.
他跟了过去
He follows.
那就是他最后遇害的地方
And that's where he ends up dead.
而梅森人间蒸发
And Mason drops off the face of the earth.
几年后以守法公民身份再次出现
Only to reemerge as a law-abiding,
还有自己的游艇
yacht-owning citizen years later.
迪安特提到谋杀前几年
Deante talked about an incident that went down
梅森 萨米和华盛顿之间的摩擦
between Mason, Sammy and Washington years before the murder.
知道是什么吗
Do we know what it was?
只知道她因此住进医院
Only that it put her in the hospital.
拜托别那样
Please don't let it be that.
我们得看一下
We got to look at it.
最近的急诊室是圣约瑟夫医院
The nearest emergency room is Saint Joseph's.
最合适的问话对象就是萨米
Well, the best person to ask is Sammy herself.
查一下毒品信息部
Check narcotic intelligence.
刚得到消息
Just got the news.
刚匹配上被盗车辆中的指纹
We got a hit on the fingerprint inside the stolen car.
凶手的车
The killer's car?
车内指纹与萨曼莎·罗宾斯的吻合
The print in the car matches Samantha Robbins.
华盛顿遇害时萨米就在车内
Sammy was in the car when Washington got killed.
谢谢你提醒我们医院的事
Thanks for the tip about the hospital.
1971年萨米服用海♥洛♥因♥过量
So Sammy OD'd on heroin in 1971.
一个小女孩怎么会接触海♥洛♥因♥
Now how's a little girl get her hands on that?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
是吗
No?
是你给她的
'Cause Washington told the doctors you gave it to her.
他说谎
That's a lie.
你说得对
You're right.
你知道吗 梅森
You know what, Mason?
我和你一样 常常说谎
I'm like you. I lie a lot.
我们都来点新鲜的...
Let's both try something new...
说实话
the truth.
好
Sure.
我来告诉你真♥相♥
I'll tell you the truth.
你想知道萨米到底发生了什么
You want know what happened to Sammy?
高中时候
It was during high school.
我和华盛顿经常吸毒
Me and Washington were getting high all the time.
你是我兄弟 你知道吗
Hey, you're my bro, you know that man?
你是我的全部 华盛顿
You're all I got, Washington.
我们要称霸世界 你和我
We gonna own this world, you and me.
我可以玩吗
Can I play?
出去
Get outta here.
求你了
Please?
-我想玩游戏 -我说了滚出去
- I wanna play the game. - I said get outta here!
别对天使大吼大叫 兄弟
Don't yell at the angel, bro.
萨米 把它放下
Sammy, put that down.
闭嘴 华盛顿
Shut up, Washington.
你们因此分道扬镳
So that's why he went his way and you went yours?
似乎就是那样的
Seems to be the way the ball bounced.
梅森 我知道乔遇害那晚萨米在车里
Mason, I know Sammy was in the car that night Joe was killed.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
一个吸毒的中年妓♥女♥吗
A middle-aged heroin whore?
乔在逃避对萨米的愧疚
Joe was running from his guilt about Sammy.
你呢
What about you?
你在逃避什么
What are you running from?
你找我谈话前
You wanna talk to me,
先跟我律师谈
talk to my lawyer...
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
肯辛顿的警♥察♥说萨米在这里
Cop on Kensington said Sammy's in here.
为期28天的治疗快结束了
Coming on the end of her 28 days.
-这是她第一次进戒毒所吗 -是的
- This her first time in detox? - Uh-huh.
我敢说这不是最后一次
Bet it won't be her last.
也许会是
Maybe it will be.
为什么
Why?
因为也许她在寻求宽恕
'Cause maybe she's looking for forgiveness.
我觉得丹尼丝·方德邦克真是个怪名字
I thought Denice Funderbunk was a pretty weird name.
这是这里一名顾问的名字
One of the counselors here, that's her name.
是真名
For real.
谢谢你送来录音机
Thanks for bringing in the tape recorder.
你的录音机
Your tape recorder.
你们来这里干什么
Why you here anyway?
为什么你们不去抓真凶
Why ain't you arresting the guy who did it?
我们需要你的帮助 萨米
We need your help, Sammy.
我帮过忙了
I'm clean outta help.
也没什么好帮你们的
Ain't got nothing to give.
抱歉
Sorry.
都是因为你 不是吗
It's all about you, isn't it?
总是惹麻烦
Always getting in trouble.
总是等着某人来保释你
Always waiting for someone to bail you out.
那就是乔那晚去工地的原因
That's why Joe came to the projects that night.
他遇害是因为帮你
That's why he died, helping you.
帮我 帮我
Helping me? Helping me?
他骗我
He lied to me!
他保证过 然后他就离开了 死了
He promised and then he just went and died!
乔死去的那晚对你承诺什么了
What did Joe promise you the night he died?
他保证会带我回家
He promised to take me home.
从我的地盘滚出去
Hey, get off of my court.
这又不归你所有
You don't own this.
这里归我所有 你也是
Well, I own this. I own you.
都是我的 乔
I own everything you wish, Joe boy.
你比我好不到哪里去
You ain't better than me.
你只是假装比我强
You just pretend you is.
萨米
Sammy!
萨米
Sammy.
听着 我说过你别和梅森厮混
Look, I told you not to mess with Mason!
我告诉过你别碰那鬼东西
I told you not to touch that crap!
我什么也没做 你不能对我发号♥施令
I didn't do nothing! You can't tell me what to do!
-你不是我爸爸 -你没爸爸
- You ain't my daddy! - You ain't got no daddy.
你没别人 只有我
You ain't got nobody. I'm all you got.
你闭嘴 你闭嘴
You shut up! You shut up!
听着 听着 过来 过来
Look, look, come here, come here.
过来
Come here.
我老婆会好好照顾你
My wife's going to take care of you.
给你没体验过的爱
Give you the love you don't know.
我们上楼和你奶奶说吧
Let's go up and talk to your grandma.
她不会让我走的
She won't let me go.
我去说 好吗
I'll go, okay?
你在这里等我 好吗
You stay here and wait for me, okay?
你不属于梅森 萨米
Mason don't own you, Sammy.
你属于你自己
You own you.
真的吗
Really?
你是要等我还是想怎样
You gonna wait for me or what?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表