剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Little more than a month before he was killed.
你想搭车吗
You want a ride?
你是查尔斯·丹维尔
Hey, you're Charles Danville.
没错
That's right.
你在布莱恩父子公♥司♥工作
And you work for Blaine & Sons.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我也曾经有过这样一把破伞
I used to have a crappy umbrella just like that.
快上车
Hop in.
太帅了
This is so cool.
为了它我可是万分辛苦地工作了呢
Took me hard days of work to afford it.
你觉得我是在说笑吗
Do you think I'm kidding?
没有
No.
我曾经也为一家像布莱恩一样的公♥司♥工作
You know, I used to work for a joint like Blaine.
-以前的时候 -真的吗
- Back in the day. - Seriously?
直到我学聪明 做了些投资
Till I wised up, took some risks.
你是个爱冒险的人
You a risk taker, uh..?
兰迪
Randy.
兰迪·普赖斯
Randy Price.
没错 我喜欢风险
Yeah, I like risk.
很好 兰迪
Good, Randy.
那我和你做个交易吧
Then I'm gonna make you a proposition.
我要凭空建立一家公♥司♥ 然后卖♥♥掉它
I'm gonna create a company at thin air, sell the hell out of it.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我可是查尔斯·丹维尔
I'm Charles Danville.
我无所不能
I can do anything.
我还在找销♥售♥员
Still looking for a couple salesmen.
你认识的人有可能感兴趣的吗
You know anyone who might be interested?
所以丹维尔在"套利"
So Danville meeting you and
见到你和奇普和博 是故意安排的吗
Kip and Beau at the Arbitrage, that was a setup?
对 也非常成功
Yep. Worked like a charm, too.
博和奇普一直不知道纳威雷克斯是伪造的吗
And Beau and Kip never knew Navrax was bogus?
博知道这是个电♥话♥营销♥售♥股骗局
Beau knew it was a boiler room scam,
但是只要他有办法应对 他才不在乎
but he didn't care so long as he was making out.
奇普呢
And Kip?
奇普是个傻瓜
Kip was a fool.
智商不够玩这个
Out of his depth.
相信丹维尔所说的每一个字
Believed every word Danville said.
你为什么一直不告诉我们呢 兰迪
Why'd you keep this from us, Randy?
因为这是个不正当的交易
Because it was a crooked deal.
我还面对着投资诈骗的指控
And I'm facing charges of invested fraud.
好吧 你们知道吗
Okay, you know what,
我刚刚想起了件事 而且很有用
I just remembered something. And this is good.
感觉到了吗
Hey, feel that?
又有新内♥幕♥
It's raining again.
奇普·克罗利那个笨蛋
Kip Krowley the dummy,
他让他妈投资了纳威雷克斯
he got his mother to invest in Navrax
她损失了很多钱
and she lost a bundle.
我们看过投资者的名单了 没有姓克罗利的
We've seen the list of investors, there's no Krowley.
不可能 丹维尔告诉我她投资了
No, Danville told me she invested.
他吹嘘达成这笔交易
He bragged about closing the deal.
你里面那个男朋友没说谎
Hey, your boyfriend in there was telling the truth.
太糟了
It's too bad.
奇普的母亲的确投资了纳威雷克斯
Kip's mum did invest in Navrax.
她购买♥♥名是梅维斯·布林 不是克罗利
She went by Mavis Breen, not Krowley.
她投了多少
How much'd she drop?
五万
50 grand.
那得找她谈谈了
That's worth a conversation.
怎么 你有安排吗
What? You got plans?
算是吧
Kind of.
你有安排吗
You got plans?
开玩笑吗 我是已婚男人
You kidding? I'm married.
我会找一切借口不回家
I'd take any excuse not to go home.
我希望你们俩能提前通知我
I wish you boys would've given me some warning.
那我就会好好打扮一下了
Would've made myself presentable.
我们就是想问一下关于纳威雷克斯的事情 布林夫人
We just wanted to ask you about Navrax, Mrs. Breen.
叫我梅维斯吧
Mavis, please.
我离婚了
I'm divorced.
梅维斯 能告诉我们为什么会投资这家公♥司♥吗
Can you tell us how you came to invest in the company, Mavis?
关于纳威雷克斯 你们得问奇普
You'd have to ask Kip about Navrax.
我们更想问问你
Well, we'd rather talk to you.
奇普没惹上麻烦吧
Kip isn't in any trouble, is he?
因为如果他有麻烦 都是我的错
Cuz if he is, it's my fault.
那是什么意思
And how does that work?
说到男人
Well, when it comes to men,
我真是一直选错人
I make terrible choices.
可怜的奇普不得不跟着我遭受离婚 是的
And poor Kip had to suffer through my divorces, yep
四次
all four of them.
那么 关于纳威雷克斯
So, about Navrax,
奇普让你投资的吗
Kip told you to invest?
他知道我在银行还有最后一次的离婚安置费
He knew I had some money in the bank from my last settlement.
他只是想帮我升值
He just wanted to help me grow it.
你见过查尔斯·丹维尔吗
Did you ever meet Charles Danville?
他带我和奇普吃过晚饭
He took Kip and me to dinner.
为了促成他的买♥♥卖♥♥
You know, to make his pitch.
干杯
Chin chin.
这是什么
What is this?
那叫寿司 布林女士
Well, that is called sushi, Ms. Breen.
叫我梅维斯吧
Oh, it's Mavis.
为什么这个都没煮过
Why isn't it cooked?
这是世界前沿的东西
Oh, it's cutting edge.
未来是原料为王的时代
Raw's the next big thing.
我还是喜欢红烧鸡
Well, I prefer chicken teriyaki.
妈 查理有个很好的投资机会给你
Mum, Charlie has a great investment opportunity for you.
梅维斯 那是一家名叫纳威雷克斯的公♥司♥
It's a company called Navrax, Mavis.
高科技
High tech.
日本人投资的熔模铸造 对吧 查理
Japanese are interested in investing, right, Charlie?
但是我向你保证那和寿司没关系
But I promise you it has nothing to do with sushi.
查理是个天才 妈
Charlie's a genious, mum.
他是柯林斯兄弟的资深副总裁
He's a senior VP at Collins Brothers.
我听过柯林斯兄弟
I've heard of Collins Brothers.
我是老人了
I'm old news.
奇普才是未来之星
Kip here is the future.
都托您的福啊
No thanks to you, huh?
我也许是帮了一小把吧
I may have helped out a little bit.
查理是我的导师 妈
Charlie is my mentor, mum.
你太抬举我了 孩子
You flatter me, kiddo.
我的确很感谢你对我儿子的提携
I certainly appreciate you'r taking interest in my boy.
但是 涉及到投资 我可是很小心的
But when it comes to investing, I'm all for cautious.
你妈真合我胃口 奇普
Well, your mum's just my lady, Kip.
看来要让她见识到正确的投资
It's obviously going to take more than one dinner
一顿饭可是远远不够的
to get her to see the wisdom of investing.
所以 丹维尔说服了你
So, Danville convinced you?
最终是这样的
Eventually.
但我的确是因为奇普而投资的
I really invested for Kip's sake.
为了帮助发展他的事业
You know, to help advance his career.
那还真是好处多多
Lot of good that did.
那些钱追不回来了 你一定很生气吧
You must've been pretty angry losing all that money.
-暴怒啊 -那奇普呢
- Furious. - How about Kip?
他彻底崩溃了
He was devastated.
但是他真的很相信丹维尔
But he really believed in that Danville.
也许为了保护你的利益 他找丹维尔报仇了
So maybe in your defense, he took revenge on Danville.
不可能 我的奇普连苍蝇都不会伤害
Oh no, my Kip couldn't hurt a fly.
而另一方面 我
Me, on the other hand,
我想勒住丹维尔说谎的脖子 把他吊起来
I wanted to string Danville up by his lying neck.
但是当然我没这么做
But of course I didn't.
我还没买♥♥绳子 他就死了
Man was dead before I could buy a rope.
你朋友普赖斯真是个人物
Your friend Price is a real prince.
他是我哥的朋友
He's my brother's friend.
他一直表现得很没档次
And he's always been a low life.
和丹维尔一比 他就是个圣人
Well, he's saint compared to Danville.
但那就是工作
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表