剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
景观美化
大块头 冷静
Hey, Rocky... relax.
她是怎么被杀的
How was she murdered?
我们自然会说到的
We'll get to that.
琳达的妈妈说她是为了逃离你才走的
Linda's mom says she was on the run from you.
不是这样的 我从没见过她妈妈
Well, that's wrong. I never met her mom.
不是我不愿意见
Not that I didn't want to.
是琳达根本不让你们认识
Linda wouldn't let that happen?
她有许多条条框框
She had a lot of rules.
这其中也包括反对结婚吧
She has one against marriage?
她说一纸婚书就是万恶之源
She said a piece of paper's what ruined things.
我不同意
I disagreed.
既然琳达对婚姻嗤之以鼻
So Linda keeps pulling
你为什么还愿意和她在一起
that kind of nonsense, why keep her around?
因为我的生活和她不同
'Cause my life was different with her.
我们在一起很快乐
Ton of smiles.
维克 你表面上像个温和无害的大个子
Vic, you front like this big, gentle giant,
但是你猜怎么着 我不吃这一套
but you know what... I don't buy it.
因为我们都谈了五分钟了
'Cause we've been here five minutes
你却一次都没问过自己的儿子
and not once have you asked about your son.
我儿子
My son?
肖恩
Sean.
是琳达的儿子吧
Is that Linda's son?
那可不是我儿子
'Cause it wasn't my son.
琳达唯一的梦想就是有个孩子
Linda's only dream was to have a baby.
我没法给她
I couldn't give her one.
原来你只能放空枪
Shooting blanks.
多谢你的坦白
Thanks for that.
我在她最在乎的事情上让她失望了
I failed her in the biggest way.
什么事 野马 你笑什么
What? Horse, why you smiling?
我笑是因为野马要有小马驹了
'Cause we're going to get a pony.
维克 你说什么
Vic, what?
我今天去领养中心了 帮我们俩报了名
I went to the adoption agency today, got us an appointment.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我以为你会很高兴呢
I thought that'd make you happy.
我们的申请不会被批准的
They're not going to approve our application.
那可不一定 没准会中奖呢
You don't know. Might get lucky.
我们不会那么走运的 你失业很久了
We're not going to get lucky. You've been out of work too long.
以后会变好的
That'll change.
因为从今以后要收起玩心 多多工作了
'Cause it is time to play less and work more.
我们慢慢来
Hey, we'll slow down.
现在我们先去结婚
Better yet, we'll get married.
没错 这样会增加我们的机会
Yeah, it'll increase our chances.
宝贝 你怎么了
Baby, what's wrong?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
真没想到我居然还能成功
I didn't think I could make that happen.
不是你的孩子 野马
It's not yours, Horse.
野马 对不起
Horse, I'm sorry.
真的很对不起 野马
I'm so sorry, Horse.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我试着和她谈 以为我们能解决问题
Tried talking to her, I thought we could work it out.
有一天晚上我找工作回来 她已经走了
I come home one night from job hunting, she was gone.
那是什么时候的事
And when was this?
85年4月份吧
It was April in '85.
你知道孩子的爸是谁吗
You know who the father was?
我发现一个名字被写下来过
Found a name written down once.
隐隐觉得应该就是那个人
Had a hunch he was the guy.
名字里面有没有鲍比这个名
Any chance the name was Bobby?
没有 他叫西尔维
No. Silver.
凯尔·西尔维
Kyle... Silver.
那并不是我生命中值得骄傲的一段往事
Not a period of my life I was so proud of.
是吗
No?
我结婚三十年了
I'm married 30 years.
琳达是我的外遇
Linda was my one transgression.
我妻子因此差点跟我离婚
My wife almost divorced me.
把别人肚子搞大了 家里一定吵翻天了吧
Pregnancy didn't go over real big at home, huh?
这方面倒从来不算什么问题
That part was never a problem.
琳达流产了
Linda had a miscarriage.
流产
Miscarriage?
算是我这辈子最走运的一件事吧
Caught the biggest break of my life.
毕竟有外遇是一回事 但是...
I mean, an affair is one thing, but...
再养个家庭 也只有在犹他州可以了
a second family-- that only plays in Utah.
然后呢
That was it then?
据你所知 琳达跟别人在一起了吗
As far as you know, Linda moved on to someone else?
她走的时候可不低调
I wouldn't say she went quietly.
对我而言 道别也并不容易
Nor was it easy for me to say good-bye.
为什么
Why not?
因为这姑娘性感火♥辣♥ 胸大无脑
Because this girl was so sexy that it was silly.
凯尔
Kyle.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
让我把舌头钻进你的嘴里
Let me put my tongue in your mouth.
你疯了吗 我跟你说过别来这里
Are you out of your mind? I asked you not to come here.
别人都看着我们
Everybody's looking at us.
"西尔维和她什么关系 他们在偷♥情♥吗"
"Who's the piece with Silver? Is he doing her?"
-你可是乐在其中 -住手
- You love it. - Stop it.
我跟你讲 这样做不好
I'm telling you, this is not the right way.
那可太糟了
That's too bad.
因为我是不会放弃的
'Cause I'm not giving up.
你在干什么 琳达
What are you doing? Linda.
琳达
Linda...
你知道你很想的
You know this is how you want it.
-琳达 -难道你不想
- Linda... - Don't you?
-真的不想 -琳达
- Don't you? - Linda.
想想想
Yes. Yes. Yes.
我是不会放弃的 宝贝
I'm not giving up, baby.
-我不能这么做 -来嘛
- I can't do it this way. - Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
最后一次
For the last time.
这样做太不对了
This is all wrong.
我走回办公室 再也没见过她
I walked back to my office and never saw her again.
从性关系这方面来讲
And sexually speaking,
琳达是这样的吗
this is how Linda was?
如此的肆无忌惮
Overt like that?
我想这算是我心中的另一个秘密吧
Well, I guess that makes two secrets I've kept.
要是我妻子知道我俩的这种细节
I mean, if my wife knew the particulars,
她永远也不会原谅我的
she never would have forgiven me.
医院病历显示 琳达在85年9月流产
Hospital records confirm, Linda had a miscarriage September '85.
肖恩是86年10月出生的
Sean was born October '86.
她只可能是在短时间内再度怀上的
She had to have gotten pregnant fast.
听了西尔维对琳达的描述
Well, after hearing Silver's account of Linda
她只需花上一小时就能怀上了
that would have taken her all of an hour.
问题是 你是相信西尔维对琳达的看法
Question is, do you believe Silver's version of Linda
还是前夫维克的
or ex-husband Vic's?
或是奈德的
Or Neds?
简直是三个不同的女孩
Mm. Three different girls.
或是一个人有三面
Or three girls in one.
瞧瞧谁来了
There she is--
整个费城最优秀最聪明的医生
best and brightest physician in all of Philadelphia.
闭嘴 歪伦斯
Shut up, Vailens.
我叫瓦伦斯 瓦...伦...斯
It's Valens. V-a-l-e-n-s.
弗兰妮 谢谢你这么晚能来
Hey, Frannie. Thanks for coming so late.
都晚上十点了 我还能干什么
What else am I doing at 10:00 at night?
该死者曾经流过产
Our victim had a miscarriage
之后很快就再度怀孕
shortly before getting pregnant a second time.
没错 我们正在列出时间线
Yeah, we're determining a timeline
好找出第二次受孕的准确时间
for when the actual roo-roo took place.
是化名丽贝卡·摩根的琳达·弗兰森的案子吗
This is Rebecca Morgan, now Linda Frandsen case?
不对 根据尸检结果
No. According to the autopsy,
在她的骨盆的骨面上
there's no indication of
根本没有发现相关的横纹痕迹
striation in the bone structure of her pelvis.
再说一遍
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表