剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第一季 第十五集:迪厅炼狱
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
迪斯科舞厅
距南费城最大的舞蹈大赛开始还有10分钟
10 minutes to the biggest dance contest South Philly's ever seen.
1978年2月10日
赶紧让舞台预热起来吧 比赛即将开始
So get those platforms polished 'cause it's gonna be far out.
最后的赢家将会获得一千块奖励
The Bell's giving one thousand bucks to the winner.
你没听错 一千块钱的大奖
You heard me. One thousand big ones!
就要颁出啦
Outta sight!
1978年2月 贝尔铃纵火案
本杰明·罗森
电气工那会儿正在抢修一处泄漏点
Gas and Power guys were fixing a leak,
在地下6英尺处发现了局部尸体
found partial remains about six feet down.
在个老迪厅里
In an old disco?
那儿曾是个老迪厅 叫"贝尔铃"
Was an old disco, The Bell.
兰星大道上特碍眼的那家
Off Lansing Boulevard, real eyesore?
就是那儿
That's the spot.
有22个人在1978年的那场大火中丧命
22 people were killed there in a fire, 1978.
被裁定为纵火案
Ruled as arson.
第23个人被推测已死亡 但尸体一直没找到
23rd was presumed dead, remains were never found.
你觉得这尸体就是他的吗
You thinking this must be the guy?
无名氏
John Doe.
他只剩下头骨了吗
That's all that's left of him?
从头骨我可以确认身份 这男的牙齿很好
Skull's all I need to get an ID. Man had excellent teeth.
如果他死于大火 那时为什么没发现他
If he burned up in the fire, why didn't we find him back then?
很显然他那时身处地下深处 那里是贵宾室
Well, apprently he was deep underground where the VIP room was.
还有 这是什么
Plus, what is that?
他的大脑整个被子弹刺穿
Slug's been rolling around in his brain pan.
就在双眼之间
Right between the eyes.
枪手肯定是近距离射击
Shooter must have been close up.
用这颗子弹可以查出枪的型号♥吗
Can we get rifling off this slug?
我估计可能是点38口径 应该会有特殊记号♥
My guess is it's a .38. Should have distinct markings.
这个人很可能在大火烧到他之前就被打死了
This guy was probably shot before the fire ever got to him.
也有可能是凶手为了毁尸灭迹才放火的
Well, maybe our doer started the blaze, covered his tracks.
为了隐藏一起凶案 就害其他22人陪葬
Hide one murder, cause 22 others.
这不是一起悬案
We don't got a cold one here.
这是牵扯2♥3♥条♥人命的悬案
We got 23 of them.
牙检报告确定
Dental records were conclusive.
他就是我们找的人
This is our John Doe.
名本杰明·艾萨克·罗森
Benjamin Issac Rosen.
当时22岁
Twenty-two.
我记得当时新闻报道过贝尔铃大火
I remember the news coverage of The Bell fire.
亲人悲痛欲绝 尸体被烧焦了
Cryin' families, burned bodies.
推土机迅速过来处理了现场
Bulldozers come in quick, demolish the place?
是啊 大火之后的残骸是个安全隐患
Yeah. What was left standing was considered a safety hazard.
所以可能他们着急处理现场 没找全尸体
So maybe they did a rush job finding all the remains.
所以当时没找到他
Explains why they didn't find him.
你去过这家迪厅吗 老大
You, uh, ever hang out at this disco, boss?
我没去过
Oh, not me.
不过我记得杰弗里斯那时好像是南片的巡警
But I think Jeffries was a beat cop in South at the time.
我想知道他周末晚上都干什么
I wonder what he did Saturday nights.
贝尔铃不只是一家迪厅 它很特别
The Bell wasn't just a disco, it was the disco.
排的队都在小区绕成圈了
Lines around the block to get in.
多的是小白领 黑社会 暴发户
Lot of feathered hair, gold chains, polyester...
看来你对那儿很熟 威尔
Sounds like you got some familiarity there, Will.
我去过一次
I was there once.
威廉·迪哥·杰弗里斯
William Disco Jeffries.
来吧 威尔 给我们扭一个
Come on, Will, bust a move for us.
是啊 快扭一个 亲爱的
Yeah, do the hustle, baby.
要是跳一样的舞 还是不要了
You know, if it's all the same, I'd rather not.
丢死人了
Those were regrettable times.
纵火案报告说大火是从白厅燃起来的
The arson report says the blaze started in the White Room.
你知道那是哪里吗
Do you know what that was?
贵宾厅 吸白粉的都在里面
VIP lounge, where all the cocaine was snorted.
本·罗森的尸体也是在那儿被发现的
And where's Ben Rosen's remains were found.
所以也许是他放的火
So, maybe he started the fire.
就在他刚被一枪崩了脑袋之后
Right after he got shot in the face.
有道理
That's a point.
那和本一起在白厅里的人是谁
So who was with Ben in the White Room?
这场纵火案的头号♥嫌犯是贝尔铃的老板
Chief suspect in the arson was the owner of the place.
尼尔·琛尼
Neil Chaney.
为了骗保 就把自己的店一把火烧了
Torched his own club for the insurance?
那怎么不等到打烊之后
You'd think he'd wait till after hours.
他们好像挖过这条线索 却无果而终
Looks like they dug, but didn't get far with that theory.
我们从子弹上提取到部分膛线
We got partial rifling on the bullet.
-是点38口径的 -能找到作案枪♥支♥吗
- It was a .38. - Good enough to find a match?
能 只要找到射出这颗子弹的枪
Yep. We find the gun that matches this slug,
就能追查到凶手
could lead us to the doer.
这就是个新方向
I'd call that new direction.
维拉 迪哥威尔 去和尼尔·琛尼谈谈
Vera, Disco Will, have a conversation with Neil Chaney.
-同时... -我们去罗森家
- Meantime... - We'll go to the Rosens.
过了这么多年 你们找到了本尼
You found Benny, after all these years?
我一直报以希望 祈祷他逃过了那场大火
I always hoped, prayed, he got out of that conflagration somehow.
跑走了还是怎么的
Ran away or something.
真蠢 我就知道
Foolish. I know.
本尼和你们住一起吗
Benny lived at home with you?
他本来是要去上牙医学院的
He was going to go to dental school.
他是班上的尖子
Top of his class.
聪明伶俐 善解人意
Smart. Sweet.
据你们所知 他有没有树什么敌
He have any enemies you know of?
我以为他是死于大火
I thought he died in the fire.
恐怕他是被谋杀的 罗森太太
I'm afraid he was murdered, Mrs. Rogen,
他在大火之前就死了
before the fire started.
谋杀
Murdered?
他当时有没有惹什么麻烦
Was he in any kind of trouble?
我们怎么会知道
How should we know?
本尼以前没有秘密
Benny was an open book
但那是在他开始玩他那所谓的音乐前
before he started playing that so-called music.
之后他就什么都不对我们说了
After, he shut us out.
他知道我们不同意
He knew we disapproved.
我有什么理由不反对
Why shouldn't I have disapproved?
蹦迪整个就毁了他
That disco ruined his life.
我们还留了一些他的东西在他房♥间里
We, uh, kept some of his things in his room.
你们要不要来看一看
Maybe you'd like to see?
他在高中是他们那一届的毕业典礼致辞人
Salutatorian of his high school class.
很招人喜欢吧
Adorable, right?
玛拉 你是不是有事想告诉我们
There something you wanna tell us, Myra?
你不想让你丈夫听到的事
Something you didn't want your husband to hear?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
可是我有这种感觉
'Cause I got the feeling there was.
我们知道你很难启齿
We know this is difficult.
我们不会张扬
Doesn't have to leave this room.
的确是有些事
There was something.
我从来没和我丈夫说过
It's something I never told my husband.
什么事
What was that?
有一天晚上 我提早从庙里回家
I came home from temple early one night,
因为我的关节炎犯了
on account of my arthritis.
那是大火前一周
This was a week before the fire.
然后...
And, uh...
我看到他们在一起
I saw them together.
我的本尼 和一个异教姑娘
My Benny, and a shiksa.
和你挺像
Like you.
别在这儿做 亲爱的
Mmm, not here, baby.
来吧 我父母一时半会儿回不来
Come on. My folks won't be back for hours.
可我们想赢比赛的话 就得多加练习
But if we want to win this competition, we got to practice.
我可不像你那么有节奏感
I don't have got the rhythm like you do.
你一到关键时刻就有节奏感了 你是比赛型选手
You got it where it counts, baby. You're far out.
你准备什么时候告诉你父母我们订婚了
When are you gonna tell your parents we're engaged?
快了
Soon.
你真是个妖精
You are such a foxy mama.
本尼...
Benny...
你知道我想娶你为妻
Hey, you know I wanna marry you,
我想余生都和你一起翩翩起舞
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表