剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
于是威尔敲开了她的头
Will breaks her head open.
精彩的部分来了
This is the cool part.
关灯
Hit the light.
他一定认识她
He knew her somehow.
找到你那辆老款特兰斯·艾姆了 威尔
Found your old Trans AM, Will.
血迹四溅
Blood, blood, and more blood.
瞎说
Bull.
想看看照片吗
Wanna see pictures?
好吧 那个...
Okay. Just...
事情是这样的
Here's what happened.
我...在高速公路上撞了一条狗
I... hit a dog on the turnpike.
狗
A dog.
对 我把它放到了车里
Yeah, I...I put it in my car.
事后我只好清洗干净
I had to clean it out after.
里克看到的一定是那一幕
That's what Ricky must have seen.
你真是蠢得出奇 威尔
You a special kind of stupid, Will?
我没撒谎
I'm not making it up.
那女孩遇害那晚
And the night that girl was murdered,
我去看《夺宝奇兵》了
I was at Raiders of the Lost Ark.
你现在倒想起来了
You recall that now, too, huh?
你们来过之后 我回想了一下
You guys coming around made me think of it.
你和谁一起看的电影
Who'd you see the movie with?
贝内特·卡希尔 我的死党
Bennett Cahill. My best friend.
还有...还有他的女友简
And...And his girlfriend Jane.
我6点前要参加啦啦队训练
I have cheer practice till 6:00.
那我们什么时候可以聊天
So when can we talk?
6点半要吃晚饭
Dinner at 6:30.
那我6点三刻给你打电♥话♥
So I should call you at 6:45?
你们好
Hey, guys.
我明天去看《夺宝奇兵》
I'm seeing Raiders tomorrow.
不错
Cool.
是 我中午去排队买♥♥票
Yeah. I'm getting in line at noon.
如果你们想去 我就买♥♥三张
I'll get three tickets, if you guys wanna go.
好 不错
Yeah, sounds good.
好 太棒了 周六相约《夺宝奇兵》
Okay, great. Saturday...Raiders.
票根我还留着 能证明我没撒谎
I still have the ticket stub to prove it.
你竟然还留着22年前的票根
You have the stub from 22 years ago?
运气真不错
Some good luck.
那是我最爱看的电影
It's my favorite movies.
一般人都会留作珍藏
You keep stuff like that.
你知道我们能通过科学手段
Well, you do realize that we have the science
来区分狗血和人血 对吧
to tell us the difference between dog and human blood, right?
我可留着票根
I have the ticket stub.
你和贝内特的关系还是很铁吗
You and Bennett still close?
贝内特很有出息 他一直都一帆风顺
Bennett's really successful. Always was.
他是班长 上了普林斯顿大学
Class president, went to Princeton.
现在当上了外科医生
He's a surgeon now.
你和外科医生是朋友吗
You're friends with a surgeon?
老朋友而已
Old friends.
好了 威尔
Okay, Will,
我们会去查证你的说法
we'll check out that story.
我真留着票根
I have the stub.
你的老搭档怎么走了
So what happened to your old partner?
被调到美国人道信息中心了
Detailed out to H.I.U.
优胜劣汰啊
Gotta weed out the weak ones.
他有糖尿病 不能值夜班
He needed all day work 'cause of his diabates.
他并不差
He wasn't... weak.
你们好 我是贝内特·卡希尔
Hi. Bennett Cahill.
我们是凶案组的拉什和瓦伦斯探员
Detectives Rush and Valens, Homicide.
找我有什么事
What's it about?
有个叫威尔·哈勒尔的人
Guy named Will Harrell.
和你是高中同学
You went to high school together.
我大概还能认出他来
I could probably place him.
对 那个家伙
Right, that guy.
-他干了什么 -还不清楚
- What'd he do? - We don't know yet.
威尔说你们以前是死党
Will says you and him were best friends.
认识 但不是很熟
More like acquaintances.
他说 1981年6月20日
He says you went to Raiders of the Lost Ark
你跟女友和他一起看了《夺宝奇兵》
with him and your girlfriend, June 20, 1981.
未必
I doubt it.
我可能是和简在一起 但是威尔...
I probably was with Jane, but, uh, Will...?
威尔不太合群吗
Willy kind of an outcast type?
可以这么说
You could say.
他在他爸店里有个房♥间
He had this room at his dad's shop.
不会受到父母的打扰
It was a no-parents zone, you know?
我们几个会去那里喝酒什么的
So a lot of us would hang out there, drink beer, whatever.
他和女生相处得怎样
How'd he do with the ladies?
好像从没太大进展
Don't recall any big scores.
他提过一个叫佩奇的女生吗
He ever mention a girl named Paige?
没有 我们不经常聊天
No. But we didn't talk a lot.
有天晚上他把我吓坏后 我就再也没去过
After he freaked me out one night, I stopped going over there.
他做了什么
What'd he do?
他拿出把枪给我看
He showed me a gun.
把它叫做婊♥子♥杀手
Called it a bitch killer.
对 从那以后 我就再也没去过
Yeah. That's when I stopped going over there.
他会因为感情受挫就向女孩施暴吗
Will seem like he could get frustrated enough to hurt a girl?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
我希望不会
Uh... I hope not.
威尔癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
Will was a B-list kid with A-list aspirations.
像佩奇那种甜姐一定会拒绝他的
Hottie like Paige would have blown him off for sure.
他约她见面后 感情受挫
He meets her, gets the snub,
接受不了打击 于是拔出婊♥子♥杀手
it's the last straw. Pulls out his bitch killer.
拔出什么
His what?
没什么 老大
Nothing, boss.
你们找到佩奇的父母了吗
Did you ever find Paige's parents?
没 84年就搬到亚特兰大了
Mm. Moved to Atlanta in '84.
一直不回电♥话♥
Aren't returning phone calls.
既然已经有人伏法了 为什么还要重温噩梦
They already got some in jail. Why relieve the nightmare?
地方检察官肯定不想看到这种场面
DA's office is gonna hate this.
凯特已经打过无数个电♥话♥了
Well, Kite's already called a hundred times.
凯特是谁
Who't Kite?
副检察官 常春藤毕业的怪人
Assistant D.A. Ivy League jerk.
刑侦组刚来过电♥话♥
Criminalistics just called.
特兰斯·艾姆里的血就是佩奇的
It was Paige's blood in the Trans AM.
你们不能这样
You can't do this.
谁说不能 不信你看搜查证
Sure we can. Read the search warrant.
我说了 我撞死了一条狗
I'm telling you I hit a dog.
那条狗和佩奇·普拉特的基因一样
Well, that dog had Paige Pratt's DNA.
你看 你看
Look. Look.
看看这上面的日期
Look at the date. Look at the date.
-1981年6月20日 -看这里
- June 20, 1981. - Heads up.
找到婊♥子♥杀手了
Found the bitch killer.
我从没见过那把枪
I've never seen that before in my life.
我敢打赌 这就是杀死佩奇的凶器
My money says this is the gun killed Paige.
别演戏了 威尔
Party's over, Will.
我那晚跟贝内特和简在一起
I was with Bennett and Jane that night!
是吗 我们找贝内特谈过了
Yeah, we talked to Bennett.
他说没和你一起去
He didn't back your story.
什么
What?
你的"死党"都记不清你是谁了 威尔
Your "best friend" barely remembered you, Willy.
他说你在高中是个无名小卒
He said you were a nobody in hight school.
任凭校园宠儿呼来唤去的小跟班
A hanger-on who got used by the popular kids
因为你给他们提供聚会的场所
'cause you gave them a place to party.
他不可能那么说
He didn't say that.
他说 他和你既没去看电影
He said he wouldn't be seen at the movies with you.
也没去其它地方
Or anywhere else.
既然这样...
Well, then...
管他呢
Then screw him.
你们想知道真♥相♥吗
You wanna know the truth?
你想作为交换条件吗
For a change, you mean?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表