剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
这小区也变样了吧
Neighborhood's changed?
一天一个样
Night and day.
街坊们早就搬走了
All the neighbors are long gone.
小阿飞把他们都逼走了
Yuppies pushed'em out.
如果这真的很差劲的话
If it was so crappy
宾州那孩子怎么会大老远跑来这里呢
how come this Penn kid came all the way down here?
如果你在6♥4♥年是同性恋
If you were a gay in '6♥4♥,
这可是镇上唯一找乐子的地方
this was the only game in town.
如果想要结识朋友 只能来这里
If you wanted to socialize, this was the only place.
那为什么丹尼会在这条巷子里
So why was Danny in this alley?
被人追到这里 或者被伏击了
Got chased. Or ambushed.
或者只是碰巧
Or lucky.
6♥4♥年的时候 他怎么回校
How would he have gotten back to campus in '6♥4♥.
乘地铁
Subway.
那在"寂静之屋"的另一边
The other direction from the Hush Room.
或许他怕被住在那里附近的朋友认出来
Maybe he found a friend who lived that away?
报案人看到那个男孩
Caller saw the body
"呈大字型躺在巷子里"
"splayed and protruding in the alley..."
谁打的电♥话♥
Who called it in?
没留名
Anonymous.
你们一点头绪都没啊
Boy, you got nada.
有个什么都没看到的街坊
We got a neighbor who saw nothing,
一个一无所知的酒保
a bartender who knew nothing
还有个叫"小仙女"的易装皇后
and a drag queen called Tinkerbell.
易装皇后: 男扮女装的男同性恋者
小仙女: 彼得·潘故事中的人物
另外根据笔录 通过小仙女
Plus a note tossed in that Tinkerbell had a lead on
查出了街区里喜欢揍同志的人
who liked to kick queer ass in the neighborhood.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
没跟进 是吗
No follow-up, right?
其实小仙女这绰号♥本来还不错
Tinkerbell could have been a good ID, though.
像个帮派绰号♥
Like a gang moniker.
我们可以通过他找到那群流氓
That's how we find the thugs now.
你想找小仙女吗
You wanna look for Tinkerbell?
在永无岛吗
In Never-Never Land?
永无岛: 也出现在彼得·潘故事中
或者在易装酒吧
Or drag bars.
你确定这任务最适合我吗
You sure that's the best job for me?
当然
Definitely.
我们应该去这区分局
We should check the old arrest books
查查过去的逮捕记录
at the District Station House.
看看谁以前是这里的土霸王
Figure out who the area bullies were.
我先陪你去区分局
I'll go to the district house with you,
然后你跟我去转转酒吧
you troll the bars with me.
没问题 我又不怕
Sure. I ain't scared.
我们要找哪种犯罪记录
So what violations are we looking for?
仇恨犯罪可没相应的代称
There wasn't a code for hate crimes.
当然也不会叫"殴打同性恋"罪
Certainly weren't calling it "gay bashing".
那叫男人打架吗
So.... male-on-male assaults?
打架斗殴 醉酒闹事 扰乱治安
Assault, drunk and disorderly, disturbing the peace,
从这一系列罪名中找
the whole constellation.
南费城的流氓
South Philly thugs.
我可能从这本登记本上找到了些线索
I probably got relatives in this book.
"寂静之屋"在1961到1968年间
The Hush Room was managed
由安东尼 ·德·希卡经营
by Anthony De Sica from '61 to '68.
我们去会会他
We'll go and see him.
这是我们老大 斯蒂尔曼中尉
Our boss, Lieutenant Stillman.
我记得
Yes, I remember.
霍尔茨夫人
Mrs. Holtz.
谢谢你在那么久后重查这案子
Thank you for looking at this case again, so much time later.
要重新开案 过多久都没关系
Well, no case is too old to open again.
我之前没问过
I never asked before.
验尸报告说丹尼究竟是怎么死的
Does it say in there how exactly Danny died?
钝器击打致死
Blunt force trauma.
被打死
Beaten?
凶器是个圆形木质工具
Uh, with a round, wooden implement.
可能是棒球棒
Baseball bat, maybe.
那太可怕了
Oh, that would be too awful.
丹尼爱棒球胜过一切
There wasn't much Danny loved more than baseball.
他曾是校队棒球手
He was on the Penn team.
他一定是个很棒的球员
He must have been a decent player.
他是名游击手
Shortstop.
海伦 在最初的笔录中
In your original interview, Helen,
你提到了丹尼的未婚妻
you mention Danny's fiancee.
是女友
Well, girlfriend.
至少他说是"他女友"
He said "his girlfriend", at least.
未婚妻这说法只是我一厢情愿的想法
The fiancee part maybe was my wishful thinking.
那其他朋友呢
What about other friends?
丹尼有许多朋友
Danny had a lot of friends.
有哪个可能会和他看对眼呢
Anyone that could have been a romantic interest?
回想下
Looking back?
你认为他会在吗
You think he'll be there?
我们来早了
We are early.
我不知道 我的脚疼死了
I don't know, but my feet are killing me.
自♥由♥钟真没什么好看的
The Liberty Bell isn't that fascinating.
我听到他的声音了 丹尼 是我们
Oh, I hear him. Danny, it's us.
亲爱的 你在吗
Honey, are you there?
好的 妈 马上就来
Okay, Mom, uh, just a second.
这是我法学院的朋友
This is a friend from the law school.
我们刚在看书
We were just studying.
我以为你们会晚点回来
I thought you guys weren't coming back till later.
我要迟到了
I'm late.
我得走了
I've gotta go.
很高兴见到你们
So nice to meet you.
玩得开心吗
Did you guys have a good time?
我们很开心
We had a great time.
你妈玩得很尽兴
Your mother loved it.
我们几点和黛博拉碰面
What time are we meeting Deborah?
我连那男孩名字都不知道
I don't even know that boy's name.
对他的生活了解太少
I know so little about his life.
黛博拉会知道吗
Would Deborah know?
也许吧
Maybe.
我最后一次听到她消息时
Last I heard of her,
她正在申请医学院
she was applying to med school.
你记得她的姓吗
You remember her last name?
我可以找到
I could get it.
丹尼死时她给我们写了很贴心的话
She wrote us an awfully nice note when Danny died.
如果你找到那个男孩
If you find that boy...
或任何对丹尼来说重要的人
or whoever was important to Danny...
务必告诉他我来了
will you let him know I'm here.
当然
Sure.
你还想去罪案现场吗 女士
You, uh, still wanna go to the scene, ma'am?
是的
I do...
但我现在觉得太累了
but I'm feeling too tired now.
不如明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
皇后村里
Queen Village
大约在6♥4♥年活动的那些土霸流氓
bullies and thugs, circa 196♥4♥.
我们扩大了范围
We extrapolated.
谢了
Thanks.
你们今晚玩得尽兴点
You boys have fun tonight.
我们想和你谈谈"寂静之屋" 安东尼
We wanna talk to you about the Hush Room, Anthony.
为什么要问这么久远的事
Why you asking about ancient history?
我们正在查这案子
That's the business we're in.
拉尔夫 帮我♥干♥完
Ralphie, finish this, huh?
别告诉这里的人
Everyone in the place don't need to know
我在同志酒吧工作过
I worked in a queer bar.
好
Yeah, okay.
那酒吧是我叔叔的 我又能怎么样
My uncle owned it. What can I say?
我不是他最喜欢的侄子
I wasn't his favorite nephew.
他奖励给我别人挑剩的工作
I got the booby prize job.
你记得这个叫丹尼的孩子吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表