剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
心脏病药品
A heart medication.
我想他们会在你的体内也发现相同药品
I think they're gonna find that in your system, too.
你搭档已经跟我谈过这种可能性了
Your partner's already been down this road with me.
苏珊不会伤害我的
Susan wouldn't harm me.
她也不会伤害格雷格
And she never would have hurt Greg.
她爱他
She adored him.
也许她更爱你
Maybe she adored you more.
-至少爱过一阵子 -一直都是他
- At least for a while. - It was always him.
格雷格才是首选
Greg was plan A.
-她是凑合和我过的 -但事实毋庸置疑 梅尔
- I'm just the one she settled for. - But the fact remains, Mel,
你和格雷格有着相同的症状
you have the same symptoms as Greg.
你知道她公♥司♥的名字吗
You know the name of her business?
卡迪夫餐饮 她还用着他的姓
Cardiff Catering. She still uses his name.
她对他就是这么忠诚
That's how loyal she is to him.
老大
Hi, boss.
吉尔到了
Jill's there?
你先开始 我十分钟后就到
Go ahead. I'll be there in ten.
你说的是我前妻吉尔吗
You talking about my Jill?
对
Yeah.
我们找到了她
We tracked her down.
有什么口信要带吗
Want me to give her a message?
没有
No.
没口信
No message.
梅尔对苏珊非常着迷
Mel always had it bad for Susan.
就算是和你还没离婚的时候也是吗
Even when you were married to him?
我不想这么想 但是女人都有第六感
I didn't like to think so, but you know in your gut.
这才是我们分手的原因
It's the reason why we broke up.
我还以为你是因为心外科医生离开的他
I thought you left him for a cardiologist.
只是因为我不想再坐等着他们发生婚外情
Only because I didn't feel like waiting around for the affair.
-他们有婚外情吗 -没有
- Was there an affair? - No.
苏珊绝对不会离开格雷格的
Susan would never leave Greg.
要不是他去世了 梅尔是不会有机会的
Wasn't until after he died that Mel saw his opening.
对了 葬礼过后两天
Oh, yeah. Two days after the funeral,
他就让我起草离婚协议
he wanted me to draw up papers.
-不是太谨慎啊 -对
- Not too subtle. - No.
所以说吉尔 你现在嫁给了心外科医生
So, Jill, you being married to a heart doctor,
你也许知道地高辛是什么
you probably know what digoxin is.
知道 我吃这药
Yeah. I take it.
我是因为我的心脏病才遇见了我丈夫的
I met my husband because of my heart condition.
医院确认梅尔被下了地高辛
Hospital confirmed Mel was poisoned with digoxin.
就像格雷格一样
Just like Greg.
也许对苏珊来说没什么好惊讶的了
Probably no surprise to Susie here.
而且原来梅尔的前妻
And turns out Mel's ex-wife
一直都在服用这种药
has been taking that drug her whole life.
-你觉得是吉尔做的 -吉尔不爱梅尔了
- You think Jill did something? - Jill's over Mel.
她又嫁人了
She has a new husband.
而她跟格雷格也没有任何冲突
And she never had anything against Greg.
但是梅尔 另一方面
But Mel, on the other hand...
梅尔这些年都可以轻易获得地高辛
Mel had real good access to digoxin over the years.
梅尔和格雷格是不是经常一起吃饭
Did Mel and Greg eat a lot of meals together?
一起出去喝酒
Go out drinking?
他们可是死党
They were best friends.
据吉尔所说 梅尔在格雷格不再挡道之后
According to Jill, Mel had big plans for you
就起草了和你的宏伟蓝图
soon as Greg got out of the picture.
还会是谁呢 苏珊
Who else could it have been, Susie?
不
Oh, no.
你想起什么了吗
You remember something?
我以为他只是尽朋友的本分
I thought he was just being a friend.
但是就算是在葬礼当天
But even on the day of the funeral...
梅尔都在向你步步逼近
Mel was moving in?
我在去墓地的路上看到个人买♥♥了张彩票 我就...
I saw a guy get a ticket on my way to the cemetery and I just...
不明白了
didn't understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
这个世界运转的法则
How the world keeps going.
人们怎么能在一切都结束的时候 还做些俗事
I mean, how do people do mundane things, like write up a ticket,
比如买♥♥彩票
when everything is over?
宝贝 别难过了
Baby, I'm sorry.
别难过了
I'm sorry.
没有结束
It's not over.
你们会再幸福起来的
You're gonna be happy again.
我们三个人会一直在一起
The three of us are all going to stick together.
我们都会幸福的
We're all gonna be happy.
我们三个人
The three of us?
但是他还没和吉尔离婚呢
When he was still married to Jill.
但梅尔为什么要对自己下毒
But why would Mel make himself sick?
他从来没想过格雷格被下毒的事情会东窗事发
He never thought Greg's poisoning would come out.
在得知有可能会被发现之后
Knowing it would,
-他狗急跳墙了 -试图陷害你 小苏
- he got desperate. - Tried to set you up, Susie.
医院刚刚打来电♥话♥
Hospital just called.
梅尔·戴维斯逃跑了
Mel Davis skipped out.
驾驶员 把车钥匙从发动孔上拔下来
Driver, remove the keys from the ignition.
把钥匙扔出窗外
Throw the keys out of the window.
立刻
Now!
通过他的手♥机♥找到了他的位置
Tracked him through his cell phone.
他不听从命令
He's not responding to orders.
所以他在做什么
So what's he doing?
逃犯在逃跑之前通常没有想太多
Fugitives don't usually think before they run.
我猜 他现在在思考
My guess is, he's thinking now.
能让我试试吗
Can I try?
梅尔 我是拉什警探
Mel, this is detective Rush.
让我们看到你的双手
Show us your hands.
把双手举出窗户
Please put your hands outside the window.
-他有枪吗 -我不知道
- He got a gun? - I don't know.
如果我们再给他点时间 也许就知道了
We give him much more time, maybe we'll find out.
小心
Careful.
我去驾驶座那边
I got the driver's side.
他死了
He's gone.
我给验尸官打电♥话♥
I'll call the coroner.
梅尔不是在思考
Mel wasn't thinking.
他在写东西
He was writing.
说了些什么
What's it say?
我千禧年计划是建立一个家庭
My millennium resolution was to have a family,
生儿育女
kids and all.
苏珊和盖瑞就是那个家庭
Susan and Gary were that family.
但是就算格雷格死了 就算她嫁给了我
But even after Greg was gone, even though she married me,
我也还只是个备胎
I was never more than plan B.
让我们为自己祝酒吧
Let's have our own toast,
就男人们
just the guys.
敬2000年
To 2000.
敬千禧年
The year 2000.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
我觉得吉尔和我可能过不下去了
I don't think Jill and I are gonna make it.
你认真的吗
You serious?
我没办法当着她的面说出来
I couldn't say it in front of her,
但我2000年一定会有重大改变
but I'm gonna make some changes in 2000.
这才是我真正的计划
That's my real resolution.
婚姻是个难题 梅尔
Marriage is hard work, Mel.
问题在于
Problem is,
我娶错了人
I got the wrong marriage.
很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry.
我也觉得
Me, too.
喝光它
Bottom's up.
歌♥曲 Hands
歌♥手 Jewel
∮ If I could tell the world just one thing ∮
∮ It would be that we're all OK ∮
∮ And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful ∮
∮ And useless in times like these ∮
∮ I won't be made useless ∮
∮ I won't be idle with despair ∮
∮ I will gather myself around my faith ∮
∮ For light does the darkness most fear ∮
∮ My hands are small, I know ∮
∮ But they're not yours, they are my own ∮
∮ But they're not yours, they are my own ∮
∮ And I am never broken ∮
∮ Poverty stole your golden shoes ∮
∮ But it didn't steal your laughter ∮
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表