剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
她在派对上都自命不凡
She was at her worst at parties.
我看到了美元符号♥
I see dollar signs,
准备好了 查理
Already, Charlie.
那个吻值50块
That was a $50 value.
多谢夸奖
Thank you!
赶紧的 吉尔
Come on, Jill.
告诉我们埃里克的吻值多少
Tell us what a kiss from Eric's worth.
不行
I can't.
他是托德的弟弟
He's Todd's brother.
你已经吻了其他两个人
You've already kissed two other guys.
我就是不想和你接吻
I'm not into it.
过来 埃里克
Come here, Eric.
那她那晚可真过分的
So she was kind of a bitch to you that night.
她不是有意的
She didn't mean it.
她只是偶尔那样
That was the just way she got sometimes.
不管怎样 我得走了
Anyway, I need to go.
你在高中是运动健将吗
Oh, did you letter in high school?
你体格有点像运动员
You look kind of athletic.
有一年榜上有名
One year.
摔跤项目
Wrestling.
我是托德·惠特利
Todd Whitley.
我叫莉莉·拉什
Lilly rush.
请坐 莉莉
Have a seat, Lilly.
你曾代表过哪些队参加过划艇比赛
Who'd you row for?
切尔西高中和宾夕法尼亚大学
Uh, Chelsea Day and PENN.
我至今还经常早起划艇
I'm still on the water most mornings.
佩服
Impressive.
我猜埃里克又惹麻烦了
This is about Eric I assume.
他惹麻烦 你似乎一点也不感到震惊
You don't seem too shocked he might be in trouble.
这就是行为模式吧
Patterns of behavior, right?
认识吗
Recognize her?
什么意思
What is this?
凶案调查
A homicide investigation.
听着 那件事伤害了很多人
Look, that was painful for a lot of people.
我建议你别多管闲事
I suggest you leave it alone.
我不能坐视不管
I can't do that.
已经开案了
It's an open case.
你这种人怎么能做得上警♥察♥
Why did someone like you become a cop?
教育不当 禀赋有限
Oh, bad education, limited talent.
你该找个人嫁了 过过小日子
You should be married, living the good life.
可惜没人向我求婚
Well, no one ever asked.
所以我是来查凶案的
So here I am working a homicide.
我那时录过口供
Well, as I told the cops at the time,
那天我整晚都和我弟弟在一起
I was with my brother all night.
事实上 那份口供
Actually, a lawyer
是一个律师于三周后提供给警方的
told them that in a statement three weeks later.
那又如何
So?
听着...半个费城都归我爸所有
Look... my father owned half of Philadelphia.
人们就是喜欢看我们这种家族的好戏
People like to see families like ours in trouble.
我们请了个律师
We hired a lawyer.
可能你们这种人不这么干...
Maybe your kind of people don't do that...
但这是我们的作风
Mine do.
即便你们没有把柄可以被抓
Even if there's nothing to hide?
我爱莫能助
I can't help you anymore.
我能理解你娶了梅勒妮
I understand you're married to Melanie now.
她也无法协助你破案
She can't help you either.
你还在施暴吗
Do you still have a problem with violence?
我知道你一度将吉尔打成重伤
I know you once hit Jill hard enough
害她足足缝了三针
to give her three stitches and all.
周所周知 警方总因为吉尔的事找我麻烦
Everyone knew the cops had it in for me over Jill.
他们那时没搞清状况
They were wrong then,
而你现在重蹈覆辙
You are wrong now.
你打过梅勒妮吗
Ever hit Melanie?
好吧 莉莉
All right, Lilly,
你没错
You're right.
的确有人定期殴打吉尔
Someone did beat the crap out of Jill on a regular basis.
可那个人不是我
But it wasn't me.
她的父亲是个十足的混♥蛋♥
Her father was a real son of a bitch.
你果然很擅长找人
You sure know how to find people.
我以为你还住在栗子山
I thought you'd still be living in Chestnut Hill.
我喜欢这所城市
I like the city.
有什么进展吗
Did you find something?
验尸报告和病历
Autopsy records and medical records.
怎么了
And?
我只是搞不懂吉尔死前
I just don't understand these injuries
这些伤是怎么来的
Jill had before she died.
什么伤
Injuries?
她12岁时肋骨被打断...
Broken rib when she was 12....
脑震荡...9岁时下颌断裂
A concussion ... a jaw fracture at nine years old.
这是怎么回事
What's the deal?
她打曲棍球 还踢足球
She played field hockey and soccer.
她很活泼好动
She was very active.
伊芙琳 我的前夫是个典型的酒鬼
Evelyn, my ex-husband was a mean drunk.
我知道踢足球受伤
I know the difference between a soccer injury
和滚下楼梯的差别
and a trip down the stairs.
你的丈夫打女儿吗
Did your husband beat your daughter?
她死的那晚我丈夫在休斯顿
He was in Houston the night she died.
你没有回答我的问题
That wasn't my question.
他已经去世九年了
He's been dead nine years.
而你现在在受虐妇女与儿童
And now you work at a shelter for
庇护所工作
battered women and children.
你从哪里弄到的照片
Where did you get that?
档案里的
The case file.
这张是我拍的
I took this picture.
伊芙琳 我不明白你怎么把她给忘了
I don't see how you can just forget her, Evelyn.
忘了
Forget?
我对她日思夜想
I think about her every day.
我的世界因此崩溃
This ruined my life.
那说明你还在乎
Then it still matters.
我无法回首往事
I can't look back.
太折磨人了
It's too hard.
因此你变卖♥♥了栗子山的房♥产
So you sell your Chestnut Hill house,
打包收起旧日生活
Pack up your old life
然后自以为可以一走了之
And-and think you can just walk away?
伊芙琳 你无法走出她的影子
You can't walk away from her, Eveylyn.
她是你的一部分
She's a part of you.
现在又有希望了
There's now hope now.
那如果你结不了案怎么办
And what if you don't solve it?
我又该何去何从
Where does that leave me?
那如果我真结案了呢
What if I do solve it?
我丈夫不希望我和你们谈话
My husband doesn't want me talking to you.
托德不想让你协助我们
Todd doesn't want you helping
调查你挚友的谋杀案吗
With your best friend's murder investigation?
我以为这事已经告一段落了
I thought we put this to rest.
这对我事关重大 梅丽
It's important to me, Melly.
那你是和吉尔结伴而来 却撇下她走了
So you came to the party with Jill but left alone?
我那天喝多了
I drank too much.
不得不回家 而且我也没找到她
I had to go home and I couldn't find her.
你在笔录里特别强调
You made a big point in your interview
你确定凶手不是托德
that you were sure it wasn't Todd.
那是因为那个探员着重问了他的事
The detective made a big point of asking about him.
他一直咬着惠特利家不放
He was fixated on the Whitleys,
但几乎没注意到蒂姆·多恩
but barely looked at Tim Dorn.
是那个厨师吧
This is the cook?
他以前住在我们家宾馆
He lived in our guest house,
而且他那晚和那群女孩在一起
And he was with the girls that night.
我们动身去派对时
When we left for the party,
他告诉吉尔 随时欢迎他来坐
he told Jill she should come by later if she wanted.
第二天我听说她失踪了
When I heard she was missing the next day,
第一个想到的人就是蒂姆
Tim was the first person I thought of.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表