剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
他不是冲着美术作品去的
He wasn't there for the art.
有发现
Got something.
小女孩正和朋友和她妈在本·富兰克林林荫道
Girl was with a friend and her mom on Ben Franklin Parkway.
看到你贴的嫌疑人画像
Saw your composite.
这位是莉莉 她也是警官
This is Lily. she's a police officer, too.
把你对我说的告诉她
Tell her what you told me.
那是卡尔
That's Carl.
我妈的男友
My mommy's boyfriend.
查到了什么
What do you got?
卡尔·希里 在特伦顿一个活动屋长大
Carl Heeley, grew up in a trailer park in Trenton,
18岁搬到费城
moved up Philly at 18,
92年至98年间
Worked as a security guard in the
在富兰克林学院做保安
Franklin Institute from '92 to '98.
-就在公共图书馆对面 -对
- Across from the free library. - Yeah.
而且这五年 他在波特兰的军事基地
And the last five years, he was at an army base in Portland.
波特兰 俄勒冈州最大的城市
刚回来
Just got back to town.
他在俄勒冈表现怎样
How'd he behave in Oregon?
六周前被勒令开除
Dishonorably discharged six weeks ago.
原因是闯入女军官的房♥间
Breaking into a female officer's room.
从窗户闯入
Through the window.
但她训练有素 不同于那些受害者
She was trained in combat though, unlike our girls.
她还击并查明了他的身份 他们就让他走人了
She fought him, ID'd him, and they sent him packing.
军队会保存血型资料
Military will have blood types.
我们得马上弄张传票
We're getting a subpoena right now.
把这名士兵找来
Pick up this soldier.
什么事
What's this about?
昨晚一名女子在旧城区被强♥暴♥了
A woman was raped in old city last night.
真遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
卡尔 你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night, Carl?
在家看书
At home. reading.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone verify that?
我女友和她女儿
My girlfriend and her daughter.
你涉猎甚广吗 卡尔
You a big reader, Carl?
可以这么说
You could say.
你五年前住这儿的时候3名女子被强♥奸♥
You lived in the area five years ago when three women were raped.
有印象吗
Do you remember anything about that?
印象不深
Not really.
可你有所耳闻 对吗
But you heard about it, right?
对 多少有点印象
Yeah, I think I remember something about it,
可都过了那么久了
but that was a lot of time ago.
这跟你很像 不觉得吗
This looks a lot like you, don't you think?
有点
Sort of.
你会因为和画像长得像就抓人吗
Can you arrest a man for looking like a drawing?
我们要求和这画像相似的人
We're asking guys who look like
做DNA测试
this picture to take a DNA test.
你愿意吗
Would you do that?
抱歉 还是算了
I'm sorry. I prefer not to.
我很乐意协助调查
Look, I'd love to help you out,
可我得回到我新的工作岗位了
but I gotta get back new job and all.
还有其它事吗
So, is there anything else?
没了
No.
妈的
Crap.
那滤嘴是肯菲尔德牌的
It was a Kenfield filter.
卡尔和我以前约会过 所以...
Carl and I used to date, so...
你们同居过
Well, you lived together,
那和约会还是有点区别的 不是吗
that's a bit different than dating, isn't it?
凯特 宝贝 带上娃娃去屋里玩好吗
Cait, honey, take dolly and play in the room, okay?
我们五年前同居 他搬走时我们就分手了
We lived together five years ago. we broke up when he moved.
如果你们分手了 你怎么还会有他的军服照
If you broke up, how'd you get this army picture?
我们一直保持着联♥系♥
We kept in touch.
凯特琳说卡尔还是你男友
Caitlin says that Carl's still your boyfriend.
说他还常出没这里
That he's been around the apartment a lot.
是...或许我从没对他死心
Yeah, well... maybe I never got over him.
还记得五年前的几起强♥奸♥案吗
Do you remember those rapes five years ago?
记得
Yeah.
还记得有个女孩被杀了吗
Do you remember that a girl was murdered?
你们想说是卡尔干的吗
What, you trying to say that was Carl?
是这个人
This is the guy.
你来告诉我 布里奇特
You tell me, bridget.
卡尔是个好人
Carl is a good person.
真的
He is.
真的 看看他和凯特琳还有小动物一起的样子
He is. just should see him with Caitlin and animals.
在你工作的收♥容♥所♥里吗
Down at that shelter you work at?
对 他有时去帮忙
Yeah. he helps out sometimes.
你这里有宠物吗
You got any pets here?
没有
No, no.
卡尔总说一家人养狗
Carl always says that dogs are for families
单身女孩养猫
and cats are for single girls.
-卡尔的原话吗 -我们拿这个开玩笑
- Carl says that, huh? - Yeah, we joke about it.
猫咪和读书俱乐部
You know, cats and book clubs,
世上单身女性的两个明确标识
Two sure signs that a woman's all alone in the world.
我猜你不会被发现死在读书俱乐部里
I'm guessing you wouldn't be caught dead at a book club.
我注意到你那里放着莎士比亚珍藏
I noticed your Shakespeare collection over there.
对 卡尔在人家门前买♥♥的旧货
Yeah, Carl got that at a garage sale.
你们俩一起读的这些悲剧吗
You guys read the tragedies together?
他有时会读 我不爱读书
He looks at'em sometimes. I don't like books.
可能他就是因这点才在五年前离开你
Maybe that's why he took off five years ago.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Nothing.
别这样 说
No, what?
我们今天找卡尔聊过 他...
We talked to Carl earlier today and he just wasn't, uh...
觉得你脑子不太够用
Very complimentary about your... brain power.
真过分
That's mean.
我也觉得
I thought so.
他昨晚和你在一起吗
Was he with you last night?
对 他在这里
Yeah, he was here.
后来出门了吗
He go out after?
他晚间出门散步了
He went out for a walk, late.
因为昨晚发生了另一起强♥奸♥案
'cause there was another rape last night.
另一个单身女性 还养着猫
Another woman who lives alone, with a cat.
卡尔经常散步吗
Carl take a lot of walks?
对 他睡不着
Yeah. he has trouble sleeping.
他总失眠
He always did.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey... what's wrong?
没事 一点也睡不着
Nothing. can't sleep is all.
回床上吧
Come back to bed.
我去透透气
I'm gonna get some air.
好
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
你也是
You, too.
把窗关好
Keep the windows closed.
对 他常那样
Yeah, he did that a lot.
他总半夜出门
He'd leave in the middle of the night.
你不觉得他刮遍全身
Didn't you think it was pretty odd
很奇怪吗 布里奇特
that he shaved like that, Bridget?
他总这么刮 他说
He always shaved, you know? he said, um...
他也是迫不得已 为了加快骑车速度
It had to do, you know, with biking, for speed.
他总在半夜刮吗
Did he always shave at midnight?
不知道
I don't know.
你记得那几起强♥奸♥案 对吗
You remember the rapes, though, don't you?
记得
Yeah.
有没有想过...
Didn't you ever think...
我和强♥奸♥犯住一起吗
That I was living with a rapist?
不 我从没想过 你呢
No, I never thought that. would you?
现在讲得通吗
Does it make sense now?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
联想起散步和其它事
With the walks and all.
现在想想
Now that I think about it,
从我认识他起
He's only ridden that bike
他只骑过几次车
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表