剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
这是我收集的所有资料
All this information
我还拿到了一页这家伙的资料
and I got one page on the guy
死者母亲和挚友都怀疑他是凶手
The mother and best friend think did it.
你得听听她挚友的话
You gotta listen to the best friend.
青春期女孩无话不谈
Teenage girls tell each other everything.
布里特在他的笔录上写了两句
Well, Britt wrote two sentences on him,
然后又把他划掉了
Then blew him off.
很难说他有没有全身心投入找证据
It's hard to tell if he even worked him hard enough.
尤其是在他怀疑对象是托德的时候
Especially when he had it out for Todd.
多恩蹲在夫拉克维
Dorn's up in Frackville.
蹲大牢吗
Locked up?
你怎么知道他肯待见你
Why do you think he's gonna talk to you?
我是个乐观主义者
I'm an optimist.
阿莉 我老婆在家等我
Lil, I got a wife at home.
你不必跟我一起
You don't have to come.
你觉得这是宗无头案
You think it's a dead case.
我还是打个电♥话♥给她吧
Let me just call her.
因伪造罪被判五年
Five years for forgery.
我设备齐全 自找了麻烦
I got a facility for it, gets me into trouble.
你有没有犯过别的重罪
You ever dabble in more serious crime?
比如对吉尔·谢尔碧施暴吗
Like the violence done to Jill Shelby?
没有 警官
No, ma'am.
我是个纯脑力犯罪者
I'm strictly a cerebral criminal.
她是不是很有吸引力
Pretty attractive, wasn't she?
作为女孩 她相当可爱
She was pretty cute, for a girl.
那晚你确实约过她去你那里
You did tell her to come over that night.
她过来主要是为了吸毒
She came over a lot to get high.
她和她的小泼妇朋友梅勒妮
She and her little vixen friend Melanie.
那个小泼妇觉得是你杀了吉尔
Well, that little vixen thinks that you killed Jill.
如果你嫁给了头号♥嫌犯
Well, if you marry the prime suspect
想必就会把矛头指向其他人了
I guess you better point to someone else.
吉尔的母亲也觉得是你干的
Jill's mom also thinks you did it.
一个女人活在一个特定的世界
A woman lives in a certain world.
如果阳光邻居大男孩杀了自己的女儿
If the shining neighbor boy killed her daughter,
那整个世界对她而言都是个骗局
That world's a lie.
布里特的笔录中 你的不在场证明上
Britt has your alibi down here
写的是10点上♥床♥睡觉了
as going to bed at 10:00.
我想他做到了言而有信
I guess he must have kept his word.
实际上 我那晚和一个朋友在一起
Actually, I was with a... friend that night.
哪个朋友
What friend?
波比·乔丹
Bobby Jordan.
他就住在街边 是个大个子的性感小生
This big, luscious college boy down the street.
我们俩那时还没出柜 也不引以为豪
Neither of us was exactly out and proud at the time,
所以我们恳求布里特不要记录在案
so we asked Britt not to document the sleepover.
波比肯证明你的证词吗
Bobby's gonna confirm that?
我想他现在应该妥协了吧
Well, I imagine he's come to terms by now.
吉尔和你聊过托德吗
Did Jill ever talk to you about Todd?
当然 那些姑娘们都对我推心置腹
Oh, sure. those girls told me everything.
比如呢
Like what?
青少年的那些轶事
Teenage drama.
她们甚至还把彼此间埋藏的秘密告诉我
They even told me things they didn't tell each other.
比如吉尔总是很苦恼
Like all the while Jill was fretting
托德对她不好
That Todd doesn't treat her right,
另外梅勒妮还和托德偷腥
Melanie was doing him on the side.
你们不能进来
You can't be here.
大门没关
Gate was open.
这是我的搭档 克里斯·拉斯
My partner, Chris Lassing.
你好
How you doing?
托德很生你们的气
Todd is furious at you.
拜你们所赐 他弟弟昨晚来过
Thanks to you, his brother came here Last night,
喝得酩酊大醉 他已六年滴酒未沾
drunk, after six years of being sober.
是吗
Eric did?
听着 我已经告诉过你们蒂姆·多恩的事了
Look, I've told you about Tim Dorn.
你们为什么还来烦我们
Why do you have to keep bothering us?
多恩的不在场证明已被证实
Dorn's alibi checked out.
我们听说你和托德
We know about you and Todd
那时背着吉尔偷吃
Stepping out on Jill back then.
我不必非给跟你们说话
I... I don't have to talk to you.
看来我们只能逮捕你了
We have to arrest you?
你不会想要那样吧 女士
You don't want that, lady.
你真该见见我们的拘留室
You should see our holding cell.
你的头饰会堆满尘土
Your headband will get all dirty.
这有什么关系吗
Why does this matter?
因为你对我们撒了个谎
'Cause when you tell us one lie,
梅勒妮 即便是个小谎
Melanie, even if it's small,
也会让我们觉得你有所隐瞒
that makes us think you're hiding other things.
比如那晚托德对吉尔做的事
Like whatever Todd did to Jill that night.
不是托德干的 好吗
It wasn't Todd, okay?
我知道...
I know...
因为那晚我和他在一起
Because I was with him that night.
上衣很特别
That is some top.
新买♥♥的
It's new.
你像个...
You look like, uh...
什么
What?
热血妓♥女♥
A patriotic street walker.
这可是上了《十七岁》杂♥志♥的
It was in Seventeen.
你为什么要出口伤人
Why do you have to be a jerk?
你怎么不跑去安慰她
Why don't you go and comfort her?
你可以去魅力培训学校补补课
You know, you could use some time in charm school.
可以吗
Could I?
我可以给你上楼单独辅♥导♥...
I could give you a tutorial...Upstairs.
吉尔怎么办
What about Jill?
你还管她呢
What about her?
我对此感到很羞愧
I'm obviously not proud of it.
听起来埃里克很喜欢吉尔
It sounds like Eric had pretty strong feelings for Jill.
所以呢
So?
所以为什么他听到吉尔的名字后
So, why'd he fall off the wagon
酒瘾就又复发了呢
Just 'cause Jill's name came up?
这个城市有两百万人口
Two million people in this city,
我偏偏跑到了你面前
I gotta run into you?
你以为我看到你会欣喜若狂吗
You think I'm thrilled seeing you?
好吧 听着
All right, look,
很抱歉在你办公室让你反感了
I'm sorry if I was obnoxious in your office.
何止反感
More than obnoxious.
只是你护着埃里克的方式
It's just the way that you
真是...
Were looking out for Eric. it was...
我听说他酒瘾又复发了
I hear he's drinking again.
别谈埃里克
Don't talk about Eric.
托德 我知道你那晚和梅勒妮在一起
Todd, I know that you were with Melanie that night.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这无法支撑
Which doesn't add up
你和埃里克在一起的口供
with you saying you were with Eric.
所以我发现你撒谎是为了保护他
So I figure that you just said that to protect him.
好 就说那晚我和梅勒妮在一起
Okay, let's say I was with Melanie that night.
你可以理解为什么我不想
You can understand why I wouldn't want
公布于世 对吧
the entire world knowing that, right?
对
Right.
你何不干脆就说你睡着了
So why not just say that you were sleeping?
为什么要替埃里克做不在场证明
Why give Eric an alibi?
你该收手了
You should drop this.
是埃里克干的
Eric did it.
因此你每晚能安然入睡
That's why you can sleep at night
过正常人的生活 而他却一片狼藉
and have a normal life, and he's a mess.
你给我小心点
You should just watch it.
他什么时候开始酗酒的
When did the hard drinking start?
杀了她之后吗
After he killed her?
我可以毁掉你的生活
I can make your life very difficult.
埃里克杀了吉尔...
Eric kills Jill...
你为他善后
You clean up after him.
长兄为父 我猜对了吗
Brother's keeper ever since. am I close?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表