剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我们追踪这通电♥话♥到了船厂 是打给你的
We traced it to the shipyard, to you.
她找你什么事
What'd she call you about?
胡言胡语 好像喝醉了
Talkin' crazy, like she was drunk.
说什么蝴蝶
Goin' on about butterflies.
还说有人要伤害托娅 对吧
And that someone was gonna hurt Toya, right?
所以那晚你去了她家
So you went there that night.
没有 我回家了
No, I-I went home.
对着她们说你回了家
Tell them you went home
就在罗西打电♥话♥向你求助后
after Rosie called, begging for help.
我说了
I did.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
看着她们
Look at them.
你告诉托娅
You tell Toya.
告诉罗西
Tell Rosie.
对着她们说 别对着我
You tell them, not me.
我悄悄坐在她家外面
I-I-I sat outside her place in the dark...
但是我不是因为
and I-I-I didn't go there
她有麻烦才去的
'cause I thought she was in trouble.
那你为什么去
Then why'd you go?
为她小时候
To tell her I was sorry...
我对她的所作所为
for when she was little...
向她道歉
for what I done.
我坐在她家外面
I sat outside her place,
但是我没法进去
but I couldn't go in.
那你看见送披萨的进了罗西家
So you saw some pizza delivery guy go up to Rosie's place.
那人长什么样
What'd this guy look like?
年轻小伙子
Young guy.
黑人
Black guy.
那晚有黑人男性去你家吗 罗西
Did a black man come over that night, Rosie,
可能是送披萨的
maybe... delivering a pizza?
你可能是和他约会呢
Maybe you were seeing him?
那这个呢
How about this, uh,
扎马尾辫的男人
ponytail guy?
你认出他是谁了吗
You starting to recognize him?
可能是酒吧认识的
Maybe you met him at a bar...
俱乐部呢
a club?
那不是我
That wasn't me.
不像你们说的那样
What you're saying... that wasn't how it was.
那你告诉我们 罗西
Then tell us, Rosie,
究竟怎么回事
how it was.
托娅
Uh, Toya...
喜欢她的
loved her... her...
蝴蝶风铃
butterfly wind chimes.
我把风铃挂在她的窗户上
I put'em up in a window... for her.
然后晚上
Then he'd come
他来了
at night...
就在深夜
late at night.
谁来了
Who would?
送托娅风铃的那个男人
The man who gave Toya the wind chimes.
他们觉得风铃上采集不到指纹
They ain't optimistic about getting prints off of them chimes.
我知道
I know.
也许我们运气好
Well, maybe we get lucky.
如果运气不好 我们明天会有其它收获
If not... well, we'll get something else tomorrow.
罗西还是不知道的好
Yeah, well, maybe Rosie's better off not knowing.
不知道什么
Not knowing what?
她和托娅在一起的样子
How she was with Toya,
她们的生活方式
how they lived.
他们还不错
They were doing okay.
什么 靠救济金生活 还有酒后驾车
What, on welfare, with a DUI?
人无完人 知错就改就好
People make mistakes. They clean up.
你妈有没有忘记过给你吃饭
Your mom ever forget to feed you...
原因是她醉了 或者累了
'cause she was too drunk... or tired...
或者是出去找男人了
or out looking for a man?
没
Nah.
托娅这样的例子多得是
Toya's a dime a dozen.
拖油瓶
Unwanted kid.
家里没有救济券了
Mom runs out of food stamps,
妈妈就编理由解释今晚为什么没有晚餐
makes an excuse why there's no dinner tonight...
或者是没有早餐
or, uh, no breakfast, either,
谢天谢地 学校还有免费的玉米片
so thank God for the free corn flakes at school,
如果你去得早
if you get there early,
有些孩子会分给你午餐盒里的剩菜
and maybe some kid'll give you scraps out of his lunch box later on.
你是说你妈也吃过苦
So your mom was going through bad times.
史考特
Scotty...
从来都没有好过
there was never a good time.
你和你妈从来没有过幸福的日子吗
Oh, you're telling me not once did you have fun with your mom?
你从来都没感受过
I mean, not once did you feel...
爱的感觉吗
some kind of love?
我们明天可以把带罗西回家
Maybe tomorrow we bring Rosie home, huh?
如果你做不到
If you can't do this...
不 我愿意
No, I-I want to.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama...
她在画画
She was drawing.
她躲着画画
She was... hiding and drawing...
她为什么要躲着
Why was she hiding?
因为他要从那里
Because he's coming...
来了
from there...
罗西
Rosie.
他就站在那里
He was standing there.
那是史考特
It's just Scotty.
他不会伤害你的
He's not gonna hurt you, okay?
他不会伤害你的
He's not gonna hurt you.
阿莉
Lil.
来看这里
Look at this.
好像是马尾辫男
Kind of a ponytail guy.
"福来利"
"Frely".
是福瑞利
Freely.
福瑞利先生
Mr. Freely.
那个社工
The social worker.
你把头发剪了
Cut your hair.
很有长进
Big improvement.
还想看剩下的画面吗
Wanna see the rest?
我想 放吧
I do. Play it.
好了
Okay.
带子上什么都没有
There's nothing on the tape.
罗西想用这个虚张声势
Rosie tried that bluff on you.
但是没用 对吧
Didn't work, though, did it?
我不知道 你们...
I don't know, what you're, uh...
因为你没有对托娅做什么
'Cause you hadn't done anything to Toya...
没逮到机会
not yet.
但是你在房♥外徘徊
You were circling, though.
慢慢进去
Moven' in.
罗西知道
And Rosie knew it...
因为她对危险的信♥号♥♥
'cause she was real familiar
非常熟悉
with the danger signs.
罗西是个
Rosie's, uh...
惊弓之鸟
damaged goods,
如果你们还没有注意到的话
if you haven't noticed that already.
你知道什么让我抓狂吗
You know what bugs me?
那个摄像机在她房♥间里已经几周了
This camera's been in her place for weeks,
但她却选那天去求助
but she picks this day to go to people for help.
为什么
Why?
那一天发生了什么不同寻常的事
What happened on this day that was so different?
她逮到你了
She caught you.
那天早上
That morning,
你开始对托娅下手
starting your act with Toya.
胡说
That's crap.
她威胁你
And she threatened you.
"我有录像带 福瑞利 滚出去"
"I have a tape, Freely, back the hell off."
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表