剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Yo, man, you best pull out your umbrella,
不然连发球该砸到你们了
cause you could get soaked, dog.
你得宽限我一天时间
You got to give me one more day.
赫曼·莱斯特是我侄子
See, Herman Lester's my nephew,
那孩子很爱我的
and the boy's got a lot of love for me,
明晚的比赛
so, see, with tomorrow night's game
我会让他帮我个小忙
I'm gonna get him to do me a little favor.
你是说你能让那个男孩
You telling me you can get that boy
在州冠军赛摆乌龙吗
to turn the state championship out?
我能做到的
I can make it happen.
赫曼
Yo, Herman!
-谁疼你啊 孩子 -当然是你 弗雷迪叔叔
- Who loves you, baby? - You do, Uncle Fred.
我就说嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
弗雷迪能让赫曼做那种事吗
Freddie had that kind of influence over Herman?
我并不相信他
I wasn't sold.
所以我才去找了那个叫伯肯帕斯的
So, I paid a visit to the Berkenpass kid.
他怎么说
How'd that go down?
不同意 因为不能保证 我就没下注
It didn't. And with no insurance, I decided to sit that game out.
但是赫曼那天打出的球
But the way Herman played, it seemed
看起来像是弗雷迪多少对他有影响
like Freddie did have him on a string.
但是比赛结束的时候 弗雷迪还是欠我钱
All I know is when it was over, Freddie still owed me money.
那他一定怕得抱头逃命了
That must have had him running scared.
是的 不过他脚步放慢了
Sure, but he slowed down.
或许你注意到弗雷迪现在走路有点坡脚
Maybe you've noticed Freddie don't walk so good no more.
你在周五的比赛上下注了吗 弗雷迪
You got some riding on this Friday's game, Freddie?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
想办法不让雷去打比赛 你好赢点钱
Trying to keep Ray out of playing, so you can score some bets?
-就像你87年对他爸那样 -什么
- Just like you tried to score off his dad in '87. - What now?
我们知道赫曼死的那晚你求他打假球
We know you asked Herman to throw the game the night he died.
别瞎说 要是我那么做了
Come on, now, if I did that,
他们怎么还赢了
why did they win, huh?
有点逻辑 弗雷迪 他们赢了
Logic, Freddie. Just 'cause they
不代表你没求过他
won don't mean you didn't ask him.
我全力支持着赫曼的事业
I was in full support of Herman's career.
但你欠大埃德·布朗的钱
But you owed the money to Big Ed Brown.
我还他了
I paid Big Ed.
还晚了 所以他打碎了你的膝盖
Late. That's why you got your knees broke.
但之前你试着操纵那场比赛 好赢点钱
But first you tried to fix the tech game to cash in on it,
因为你不想膝盖被打碎
'cause you didn't want your knees broke.
-谁乐意啊 -我跟打埃德谈过了
- Who does? - I talked to Big Ed.
他跟我说你保证赫曼会输掉比赛
He told me you promised Herman would lose that game.
你为什么不早说
Why didn't you say so at the top, huh?
说实话 弗雷迪
The truth, Freddie.
那也不是我最自豪的时刻
It wasn't my proudest moment.
赫曼 我就求你这一次
Herman, this is a one-time, and one-time only thing now.
我真不敢相信你会来求我这种事
I can't believe you're asking me this!
你以为我想吗
You think I wanna be asking?
我也觉得丢人
I'm embarrassed, man.
我都不能直视你的眼睛
I can hardly look you in the eye.
你就不能跟大埃德商量商量吗
Can't you work this out with Big Ed?
这就是商量的结果 你不明白吗
This is working it out. Don't you get that.
他会伤害我的 以示惩戒 懂吗
He's gonna hurt me, for keeps, man, understand?
-弗雷迪 听我说 -赫曼
- Freddie...listen, - Herman,
你这辈子是不用愁了
you're gonna have everything in this life, man.
老天爷没给我你这般天赋啊
The good lord didn't give me the talent he gave you.
那不要紧 我也凑合过
That's okay, I make do...
但我就求你这一次 可怜可怜我吧
But I'm asking you, this once, toss this dog a bone.
不 我做不到
No, I can't do it.
对不起 不行
I'm sorry, no.
但是那晚赫曼打得那么差劲
But when Herman played so bad that night,
看起来他好像还是要帮你这个忙
it looked he might come through for you after all.
整个比赛中都给了你希望 直到最后
Gave you hope during the whole game right up to the buzzer.
-你肯定很生气吧 -不不不
- That must have pissed you off. - No, no, no!
不知感恩的孩子
Ungrateful kid won't step up for the
不肯出手救情同父亲的人
man who was a father figure to him.
所以 说不定是你要惩罚赫曼
So maybe you're the one who lowered the boom on Herman.
你们说这种话太过分了
That's an outrage, you saying that!
怎么了
What's wrong?
雷不见了
Ray's missing.
-雷没去练球 -不不不
- Could Ray have skipped out on practice? - No, no, no.
雷从不错过练习 来得早退得晚
Ray doesn't miss practice. He comes early, leaves late always.
或许他只是去哪里整理思绪了
Maybe he just went somewhere to clear his head.
-你觉得是比利绑了他吗 -我现在就去找比利
- You think Billy has him? - I'm gonna go see Billy right now.
我能来吗
Can I come?
行
Yeah.
弗雷迪
Hey, Freddie.
别乱走
Stay close.
太不是时候了
Could the timing be worse?
雷还有什么要事吗
Did Ray have somewhere he had to be?
是的 有两所前十的学校今晚要来看他
Yeah. He had visit from two big ten schools tonight.
现在都什么时候了 教练
What's more important here, coach?
-我不指望你会理解 -布莱克 别这样
- I don't expect you to understand. - Blake.
我只知道一个十七岁的孩子失踪了
I understand a 17-year-old's missing.
事关紧急
That's important.
我出去找他 老大
Out on the street, boss.
年度篮球赛
费城理工圣徒队
对决
卡罗尔高中
美洲豹队
真太荒唐了
This is craziness.
费城美洲豹队
大赛报道
到处是我孩子的照片 我却找不到他
My baby's all over the place and I can't find him.
-他不会走太远 -我不能连他也失去
- He can't be far. - I can't lose him, too.
看那儿
Look...
市休闲中心
他在哪 我儿子在哪里
Where is he? Where's my baby?
-塔尼亚 你说什... -你对他做了什么
- Tanya, what are you...? - What'd you do with him?
-我不懂 -雷已经失踪一下午了
- I don't know what you mean. - Ray's been missing all afternoon.
他们说你一直暗中监视他
They say you watch him!
塔尼亚 别这样 这没用
Come on, Tanya. That ain't gonna help.
-阿塔 我不会伤害你的孩子 -那他父亲呢
- T, I wouldn't hurt your kid. - How about her kid's father?
我曾相信你 比利
I believed you, Billy.
我是唯一不相信你杀了赫曼的人
I was the one person who didn't think you killed Herman.
那就继续相信我吧
So keep believing.
我不会做任何伤害你的事
I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.
当时不会 现在也不会
Not then, not now.
你怎么找到这儿的
How'd you find this place?
问一些老人
Asked some old timers.
我找了几百个投手
I've put up 'bout a hundred jumpers,
但都不知道到底是在哪儿
but didn't know where the right spot was.
什么在哪儿
What spot?
他被害的地方
Where he died.
你知道吗
Do you know?
记录里写着是在那条三分线上
The write-up said on that free throw line.
致赫曼·莱斯特
For Herman Lester.
你投得好轻松
You make it look easy.
我很高兴你能做这事 查明我爸的案子
I'm glad you're doing this. Finding out 'bout my dad.
是吗
Yeah?
因为我做不到
'Cause I never could.
问起任何我爸的事 她都很难过
Asking her anything 'bout him brings her to her knees.
你妈妈吗
Your mom.
我从不了解他
I never knew him,
但那不代表我不想了解他
but that don't mean I don't wanna hear about him
不想知道他到底怎么死的
or find out how come he got killed.
你明天会上场吗
You gonna play tomorrow?
我开始觉得我接的那通电♥话♥不是个玩笑
Starting to think that call I got was no joke.
你要是不参赛 没人会怪你的
No one'll blame you if you sit the game out.
教练会的
Coach will.
弗雷迪是最不希望我参赛的
'Cause, playing's the last thing Freddie wants me to do.
这对他有什么好处
What's in it for him?
弗雷迪介绍给我好多制鞋公♥司♥
Freddie got me connected with all the shoe companies.
只要我打进联赛 他就能获利
I go league, he gets taken care of.
你觉得你欠弗雷迪的人情
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表