剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
击掌
Give me some skin.
他上去后 再也没下来
He went up and never came down.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
那么你的录音机怎么在梅森的车上
So how'd your tape recorder get in Mason's car?
还有你的指纹
And your fingerprint?
你以为这就结束了
You think this is over?
就因为你在我桌上扔了一个录音机
Just 'cause you dropped a tape recorder on my desk?
康复治疗共分12步
第八步:列出我们伤害过的人的名单 乐意对他们所有人做出补偿
你听说过第八步吗 萨米
Ever hear of the eighth step, Sammy?
补偿
Making amends.
这还没结束
It's not over.
直到你告诉我那晚在铁轨那里发生了什么
Not till you tell me what happened on those tracks that night.
你不属于老坏蛋梅森
Big old bad Mason don't own you.
你属于你自己
You own you.
我为你做了这么多 你想走就走吗
You think you can just walk on now after all I've done for you?
我要尿尿 奔跑者
I gotta pee, Runner.
他以为他能抢走我的东西 一走了之吗
Well, he thinks he can take what's mine and walk away?
你是我的
I own you.
你不是他的 是我的
He don't own you. I do.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
奔跑者
Runner!
奔跑者
Runner!
奔跑者
Runner!
等我醒来 我们已经不在铁轨边了
When I woke up, we weren't at the tracks any more.
我们正在回工地的路上
We was heading back to the projects.
梅森边开车边说话
Mason was driving and talking, and...
他一直在自言自语
he just kept talking to himself.
他说什么
What was he saying?
主祷文
The lord's prayer.
他把我放在我住处外的垃圾堆附近
He left me near the garbage dump outside my building.
像丢垃圾一样
Like a piece of trash.
你从没回答我的问题
You never answered my question...
你为什么奔跑
about why you're running.
为什么永不停止...
And why it never ends...
奔跑
the running.
我不会和你说话的
I'm not talking to you.
我在和你说话
I'm talking to you.
事实上 我是来逮捕你的
Fact is, I'm here to arrest you.
快坐下
So sit down.
我们找到萨米了
We found Sammy.
你错了
You were wrong.
她不是你的
You don't own her.
我了解你
I know you.
我一点也不了解我
You don't know a thing about me.
我知道这种感觉
I know what it's like to run
逃避你自己的本性...
from who you are...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
...逃避你的所作所为
...From what you did.
但是你不能 对吗
But you can't, can you?
所以你耗尽一生在奔跑
So you spend your whole life running.
奔跑者
Runner!
奔跑者
Runner!
奔跑者
Runner!
我们的主
Our father,
住在天堂的主
who art in heaven...
你在这里干什么
What're you doing here?
你在祈祷
You're praying.
愿尔国临格 愿尔旨得成
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth...
你在寻求宽恕
You were asking for forgiveness.
记得吗
Remember?
他不该试图改变一切
He should have never tried to change things.
他不该再回来
He should have never come back.
他该... 他...
He should... he should... he... he...
我把所有的爱都给了他
he was all the love I had in this world.
乔在寻求宽恕
Joe was looking for forgiveness.
我认为你也在寻求宽恕
I think you are, too.
是时候了 对吗 原谅你自己...
It's time, isn't it? To forgive yourself...
奔跑者
Runner?
奔跑者
Runner!
奔跑者
Runner!
奔跑者
Runner!
People may run from justice, but they will never stop running from their guilt.
---Lonelyatta
即便逃脱了法律的制裁,终其一生也难逃内心的愧疚
---非燕
歌♥曲"Lean On Me"
歌♥手 Bill Withers
∮ Sometimes in our lives, ∮
∮ we all have pain ∮
∮ We all have sorrow ∮
∮ But, if we are wise ∮
∮ We know that there's always tomorrow ∮
∮ Lean on me, when you're not strong ∮
∮ And I'll be your friend ∮
∮ I'll help you carry on ∮
∮ For it won't be long, ∮
∮ till I'm gonna need ∮
∮ Somebody to lean on ∮
∮ Please swallow your pride, ∮
∮ if I have things ∮
∮ You need to borrow ∮
∮ For no one can fill, those of your needs ∮
黛安 我来是想告诉你有关萨米的事
I wanted to come here, Diane, to tell you about Sammy.
她不是你丈夫的情妇
She wasn't your husband's mistress.
她是和乔一起长大的小女孩
She was a little girl that Joe grew up with.
他爱着她 也亏欠她
That he loved and he had a debt to her.
所以我们把她带回家了
So we brought her home to you.
这是黛安
Diane.
这是萨米
Sammy.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表