剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
a couple times since I've known him.
布里奇特
Bridget?
很抱歉 卡尔
I'm so sorry, Carl.
你真该多加小心
You really should be more careful.
真希望我们能换种相遇的方式
I just wish we should've met under different circumstances.
你们来干什么
Why are you here?
我们只想再和你聊聊
We just wanna chat. again.
我们联♥系♥过俄勒冈的军事基地
We called the base up in Oregon.
你和我们找的强♥奸♥犯血型相同
Seems you got the same blood type as our rapist.
A型血相当常见
Type A is pretty common.
我们还有你寄的信
We've got your letter, too.
我可不是作家
I'm not much of a writer.
加上你留在塔尼亚家的烟头
Plus that cigarette you left at Tanya's--
告诉我你快收手了
Tells me you're just about ready to stop this.
那些当兵的怎么看待你
How'd them army boys deal with you
刮胸毛和腿毛
shaving your chest and your legs?
我到那里就不刮了
I cut that out up there.
在那怕被人误以为是
Didn't wanna be on the wrong side
同性恋 对吗
of "don't ask, don't tell," huh?
我只是在俄勒冈没什么机会骑车而已
I just didn't get much of a chance to bike in Oregon.
你的家人都是怎样的人 卡尔
What kind of people do you come from... Carl?
普通人家
Nothing special.
受过教育吗
Educated?
没
No.
房♥租很低吧
Low rent?
可以这么说
You could say.
拖车里书不多 说对了吗
Not a lot of books in the trailer, I take it?
我妈是文盲
My mom couldn't read.
你的那个妹妹呢
What about that sister of yours,
因卖♥♥淫罪被判入狱的那个
The one that's in jail for prostitution?
她学位很高吗
she a... big scholar?
对 出身下♥贱♥ 自然人也下♥贱♥
Yeah, you come from trash, you end up trash.
不满下♥贱♥的女友
With a trash girlfriend. you
你便寻摸着更好的
were looking for someone better.
一个有教养的优秀女孩
A classy girl with... education.
我喜欢有文化的女孩子
I like girls with culture who don't
起码不会一拿起外卖♥♥就啃
eat their takeout right out of a box.
比如布里奇特吗
Hm, like Bridget?
布里奇特这辈子都没去过博物馆
Bridget's never been to a museum in her life.
所以你出去寻找
So you went looking for a girl
脑子里有点料的女孩
with a little something upstairs.
徘徊于博物馆和图书馆
Trolling through the museums and libraries
直到发现目标 然后尾随到家
Till you found her, then you followed her home.
观察窗口是不是有猫
Looked to see if there was a cat in her window,
因为那意味着她独住
'cause that meant she was all alone in there.
而你有潜入小地方的天分
And you got that talent for getting into tiny places.
你招 或者不招
Talk or don't talk.
已经不是问题了
It doesn't matter anymore.
布里奇特把你的剃刀给了我们
Bridget gave us your razor.
-已经送去做DNA检查了 -对
- It's at the DNA lab right now. - Yep.
我们只要坐等正式报告
We're just waiting for the official word.
我过去在我死党的楼里
I used to slide down the laundry
常从洗衣房♥的斜道滑下去
chute at my best friend's building.
你无法相信那有多窄
You can't believe how narrow it was.
我进入邻居家偷东西
I'd get into the neighbor's house and steal things.
这像是我真正拿手的一件事
It was like the one thing that I was really, really good at,
进入狭小空间
Getting into small places.
我因此远近闻名
I was, like, known for it.
真感人 卡尔
That's sensational, Carl.
我告诉过你们...我准备天气转凉就收手
I told you... I was ready soon, soon as the weather changed.
对 你说过
Yeah. you told us.
我只是被这些心魔困扰着
I just had these demons.
所以你才去当兵吗
Is that why you joined the military?
为了约束自己
To maybe get some discipline?
我克制了一阵 可又复发了
I kept them down for a while, but they came back.
那个在俄勒冈的人反抗了
The... one in Oregon was a fighter,
-像另一个... -叫盖尔
- like the other one that... - Gail.
你杀的那个女孩
The girl you murdered.
我只想...
I just wanted to...
和她约会 没想伤害她
Date her, you know, not hurt her.
别出声 很抱歉
Quiet. I am sorry.
还在学习吗
Studying, huh?
-在读大学吗 -放开我
- College girl? - Let me... go!
你该多加小心
You should be more careful.
那扇窗开得太大了
That window's wide open.
-盖尔 -别出声
- Gail. - Be quite.
里面发生了什么
What's going on there?
别出声 安静 安静
Be quite. quite. quite.
-听起来不像在读书 -安静
- Sounds like more than reading. - Quite. quite.
真希望我们能换种相遇的方式
I just wish we could've met under different circumstances.
歌♥手The wallflowers
歌♥曲Heroes
# I, I will be king #
# And you, you will be queen #
# Though nothing, #
# Nothing will drive them away #
# We can be Heroes #
# Just for one day #
# We can be us #
# Just for one day #
# I, I can remember #
# Standing by the wall #
# And the guns #
# Shot above our heads #
# And we kissed #
# As though nothing could fall #
# And the shame #
# Was on the other side #
# Oh we can beat them #
# For ever and ever #
# Then we can be Heroes #
# Just for one day #
# We can be Heroes #
# We can be Heroes #
# We can be Heroes #
# We can be Heroes just for one day #
Poverty is not a shame, but the being ashamed of it is.
贫贱本身不可耻,以之为耻才可耻
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表