剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
希望我没太过分
Hope I didn't take it too far.
他都几小时没打来了
It's been hours.
这一定很管用
You're gonna love this.
谢莉有四对父母 都是在她11岁之前
Sherry had four sets of parents, all before she was 11 years old.
-寄养家庭 -对 之后她逃跑了
- Foster homes. - Yeah, then runaway.
大概是流浪街头吧 直到她遇到詹姆斯
On the streets and who knows what, till she meets James.
-有前科吗 -商店行窃
- Any record? - Shoplifting.
她生命力挺顽强
Well, she's a survivor.
她找到詹姆斯这个19岁的房♥主
She finds James, a 19-year-old with a house.
之后又攀上住在干线区的医生
Moves up to a doctor on the Main Line.
真有一手
Aw, sooki-sooki.
你去哪里
Where you going?
去药房♥
Pharmacy run.
我以为你妹妹在照顾你妈
Thought your sister was taking care of your mother.
从上周起就翘班了
AWOL since last week.
探员
Detective.
朗尼
Lonnie.
怎么了
What happened?
我正要上车 詹姆斯突然扑上来
I was going to my car, and James jumps me.
不停地说谢莉的心灵有多纯洁
Keeps going on and on about Sherry and her pure heart,
我有多傻 就那些话吧
what a lout I am... all the old stuff.
对不起 你可以告他
I'm sorry. You can press charges.
不 我不想告他
No, that's not what I want.
可我也没示弱
But I didn't lay down.
我和他打了一架
Me and him, we had it out.
-然后也聊了 -你们聊了
- And we talked, too. - You talked?
有关他自首的事 我不会再不管他了
About him coming in. I'm not gonna walk away again.
但我想他安全自首
But I want him brought in safe.
我正在努力
I'm working hard to do that.
不 我是说我跟他说好了
No, I mean I've set it up.
他同意见面
He's agreed to meet.
但只见你
But only with you.
柏克斯车站
朗尼没事吧
Lonnie okay?
没事
Fair.
我真混♥蛋♥
I'm such a jerk.
不该伤他的
I shouldn't have hurt him.
你得自控 詹姆斯
You gotta control yourself, James.
我不知道他为什么老中伤谢莉
I don't know why he keeps telling that lie about Sherry.
你什么打算 詹姆斯
What's the plan now, James?
我想自首
I wanna turn myself in.
-好 -有个条件
- Good. - One condition.
我在听
I'm listening.
你保证不会再去骚扰谢莉
You guarantee me you'll leave Sherry alone.
-她与此无关 -如果这是真的
- She's not part of this. - If that's true,
我可以保证
you have your guarantee.
不 有些事情对她不利
No! Certain things will look bad for her.
你已经往那方面想了
You're already thinking that way.
詹姆斯 费城的每个警♥察♥眼睛都瞪着呢
James, every cop in Philly has an eye out.
有些还是菜鸟 别把事情弄砸了
Some are inexperienced. Don't let this end badly.
-现在就来安全自首 -这样不好
- Right now, we go in safe. - This was a bad idea.
你向她求过婚吗
You ever ask her to marry you?
什么
What?
你们在一起很长时间
You were together a long time.
你求她戴上你的戒指了吗
You ask her to wear your ring?
有
Yes.
-她拒绝了 对吗 -她有苦衷
- She said no, huh? - She had her reasons.
不管什么原因 她抛弃你了
Whatever they were, she quit you.
那你为什么现在还保护她
So, why protect her now?
我知道你的伎俩 你想破坏她的形象
I know what you're doing. You're trying to tear her down.
我只觉得朗尼没撒谎 詹姆斯
I just don't think Lonnie was lying about her, James.
她是我的女人
She was my girl.
她相信我
She believed in me.
对你大概不算什么 但对我很重要
And that may not be big to you, but it is to me.
而且不只是我们在一起的时候
And not just when we were together.
我们分开之后她更是这样
More so since we've been apart.
什么意思
How's that work?
她说她的余生
She told me that for the rest of her life,
再也找不到像我那样照顾她的人了
she would never find someone who took care of her like I did.
我就是那样的人
That that's the man I am.
即使现在 我还是知道她相信我
Even now, I know she believes in me.
那你为什么相信她
So why do you believe in her?
她走了
She's gone.
你知道些什么啊
What do you know about it?
我知道你拿砖头砸朗尼那天 他没撒谎
I know Lonnie wasn't lying that day you hit him with the brick.
你也知道
And so do you.
她不爱你 詹姆斯
She didn't love you, James.
现在你只有我了
And I'm your girl now.
谢莉正赶来吗
So, Sherry's coming in?
她魅力可不小
She's one powerful girl.
詹姆斯还对她告别时说的话念念不忘
James is still hanging on to what she said at the kiss-off.
而她跟正干线区的史蒂芬斯医生快活
While she's kicking back on the Main Line with Dr. Stephens.
我有些新的
Oh, I have some new
有意思的资料 关于谢莉和医生们的
interesting information about Sherry and doctors.
-要可乐还是咖啡 -不用 谢了
- Care for a coke, coffee? - I'm good, thanks.
老公送你来的吗
Husband bring you in?
对 他不想我在市里开车
Yeah, he doesn't like me driving in the city.
你们怎么遇见的
How'd you meet your husband?
他是我的医生
He was my doctor.
他在马里昂行医
Out in Merion?
对
Yeah.
离你和詹姆斯的住处有45分钟的路程
45 minutes away from where you and James lived.
那又怎样
So?
我注意到你的牙医 皮肤科医生
I noticed your dentist, dermatologist...
你的所有医保都在郊区
all your health care takes place out in the suburbs.
-我就住在郊区 -现在是这样
- I live in the suburbs. - Well, now you do.
但你还日耳曼敦住的时候
But you started with all these
就开始看这些医生了
doctors while you were still in Germantown.
你的医生都是男的 对不对
All your doctors are male, aren't they?
-我不明白你们的意思 -没什么
- I don't get your meaning. - Nothing. No meaning.
我不懂的是
Here's what bugs me.
你和吉米在一起 我就不懂了
You and Jimmy together... I ain't seeing it.
我是说 你那么抢眼
I mean, you're a head turner.
而他那么不起眼 倒不是骂他
Him... he's a shlub. And that's not a shot.
我也搭不上你这种美人 但...
I mean, you're out of my league, too, but...
男人的相貌对我从来就不重要
How a man looks has never mattered to me.
朗尼就相貌堂堂
Lonnie's pretty good-looking.
他有道疤 算不上了
Not with that scar, he isn't.
你就不后悔害他留下那道疤吗
No remorse for having caused that scar?
-害他 -我们跟朗尼也谈过了
- Caused? - Oh, we've been talking to Lonnie.
他把原委都告诉我们了 宝贝
He gave us the whole shooting match, babe.
你们再见到朗尼时
Well, the next time you see Lonnie,
让他少喝高了说胡话
tell him to have another drink.
认得出这个吗
Recognize this?
我想是我写的信吧
I guess it looks like a letter I wrote.
你说紧张 紧张什么
You talk about being tense. Over what?
鬼知道 都14年了
Who knows? That was 14 years ago.
"让我们更上一层楼" 记得吗
Let's move up in the world. Anything on that?
我有些目标 我们努力达成目标
I have goals. Let's try and... do well.
-你挺有野心的 是不是 谢莉 -当然
- A driven person, aren't you, Sherry? - Sure, no question.
你出身那么苦 自然是这样的
Comming up hard the way you did, you'd have to be, right?
-你哪会知道人间疾苦 -不知道
- What would you know about it? - Nothing.
我家境不错
I came up in a real sound situation.
跟你不同
Not like you.
你一直在挣扎
You had it hard scrabble.
你要拼了老命才能挤进干线区
You had to fight your way to the Main Line.
你在信中指使詹姆斯除掉他奶奶了吗
Did you ask James to get rid of his grandma in this letter?
没有
No.
你让他听弦外之音是什么意思
What did you mean by asking him to read between the lines?
还说奶奶只想要安宁
That all grandma wanted was peace?
没什么 我都不记得我说过这话了
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表