剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
莉莉 告诉我
Tell me something, Lilly.
你翻这些陈年旧账是为了什么
What is the point of all of this after so many years?
人们不该被遗忘
People shouldn't be forgotten.
即便是我这种人
Even if they are my kind of people.
可能他们并非家财万贯
Maybe they don't have a lot of money,
他们也请不起律师...
they don't have lawyers...
可他们也是人
But they matter.
他们也该被伸张正义
They should get justice, too.
我懂了
I see.
你是个十字军战士
You're a crusader.
我想是吧
I guess I am.
祝你好运
Good luck.
睡觉对你而言是可选项吗
So, is sleep like an optional thing for you?
我不累
I'm not tired.
猜猜今天谁介入了你的案子
Guess who weighed in on your case today?
局长
Mmm... the commissioner.
真是局长吗
The commissioner?
显然他和惠特利的父亲是大学里的哥们
Apparently he and the Whitley's father were college pals.
托德打电♥话♥让布拉德利找我做思想工作吗
Todd called Bradley to tattle on me?
真幼稚
What a baby.
现在布拉德利想知道
And now Bradley's wondering
你准备什么时候归队
When you're going back on the line.
他不能随便就把我抽出案子
He couldn't pick me out of a line up.
突然间他就在追踪我的职业生涯了吗
Suddenly he's tracking my career?
去他的
Screw him.
别在楼里大声嚷嚷
Don't say that too loud in this building.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
拉什...
Rush...
你男友在楼下
Your boyfriend's downstairs.
我单身
I'm single.
你确定不是你男友吗
You sure it's not your boyfriend?
是惠特利兄弟中的一个...来做酒驾登记
One of the Whitleys... booked for DUI.
埃里克 你把你的香车给撞烂了吗
You crash that nice car of yours, Eric?
拜你所赐
Thanks to you.
还有我的功劳吗
I had something to do with it?
我只是提了吉尔的名字而已
All I did was bring up Jill.
那怎么就让你喝高了呢
Why's that send you on a bender?
我哥打电♥话♥给律师 他和局长通了电♥话♥
My brother called our lawyer, who called the commissioner,
局长和我们家是世交
Who's a very close family friend.
我都听说了
I heard all about it.
那你何不放聪明点 知难而退
Then why don't you take a hint and back off?
因为我猜
'Cause something tells me
你我能否好好聊天
you and I are one scotch away
只有一杯酒的差别
from a good conversation.
阿莉
Hey, Lil.
拉斯和伊芙琳·谢尔碧在里面
Las is in with Evelyn Shelby.
我自己留了吉尔的纪念物
I kept my own box on Jill.
已经收藏了很多年
It's been packed away for years.
我觉得或许能派上用场
I thought maybe it could help.
很好
Good.
梅勒妮向我坦白了她和托德高中时
Melanie told me about her and Todd in high school,
背着吉尔干的事
behind Jill's back.
她那时才15岁
Well, she was only 15.
谢尔碧女士
Mrs. Shelby,
我们正从埃里克·惠特利入手破案
it looks like we're closing in on Eric Whitley.
弟弟吗
The younger one?
没错
Yeah, well,
他那晚没有不在场证明
He doesn't have an alibi for that night.
而且他对你的女儿爱的很病态
And, he was pretty sick in love with your daughter.
我当时在看她的年鉴
I was looking at her yearbook,
我记得这个男孩 他是安·温特斯的儿子
and I remembered this boy, Ann Winters' son.
吉尔死了几年后 他对安说了些事
A few years after Jill died he said something to Ann
是关于惠特利家逍遥法外的
about the Whitleys getting away with murder.
为什么卷宗里没有
Why isn't this in the file?
应该有的
Well, it should be.
约翰告诉过警方
John told it to the police.
那孩子叫什么名字
What's the kid name?
查理·温特斯
Charlie Winters.
如果布里特和他谈过 我会找到记录
If Britt talked to him, I'd have a record of it.
他做事一丝不苟
He was meticulous.
你确定你的丈夫向布里特到过这点吗
Are you sure your husband mentioned it to Britt?
他说提过
He told me he did.
伊芙琳 他可能对你撒了谎吗
Could he have lied, Evelyn?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我反复追问过他这件事
I mean, I hounded him about it.
他说不了了之了
He said it came to nothing.
让我以后别再提了
That I should stop brining it up.
别再把矛头指向惠特利家
Stop pointing fingers at the Whitleys.
他们是权贵之家
They were a powerful family.
我想你我都清楚
I guess we both know what it's
被老公辜负的感觉
like to have a husband fail you.
伊芙琳 我们会找到查理·温特斯
We'll find Charile Winters, Evelyn.
我们会找他谈话
We'll talk to him,
我们也把他的话转告你
And we'll let you know what he says.
清静之地
静修营
请安静
谢谢你们能赶过来
Thanks for coming out.
我不能离开静修营
I can't really leave the retreat.
当然 我们来调查吉尔·谢尔碧的案子
Sure. it's about Jill Shelby.
你们终于想听了
So, now you wanna hear?
对 你告诉警方你什么都没看见
Yeah, you told the cops you didn't see anything.
起初是这样
Yeah, at first.
可后来我带着好消息去了谢尔碧家
But then I came to the Shelbys with some good information,
却吃了闭门羹
And I got the brush-off.
你当时驾着大众车喝得烂醉
You come stoned in your VW van?
那又怎样
So?
查理 是伊芙琳·谢尔碧向我们提到了你
Charlie, Evelyn Shelby's the one who told us about you.
让她见鬼去 行不行
Screw Evelyn Shelby, okay?
我好几年前想帮她
I tried to help her years ago.
她却充耳不闻
She wouldn't hear it.
你说得对 查理 可她已经不害怕了
You're right, Charlie, but she's not afraid now,
也愿意听到事实
And we wanna hear.
好吧
Okay.
我当时...
I was, um...
在休闲椅上睡着了
kind of passed out on a lounge chair.
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
给我闭嘴
Just shut up.
你为什么非要穿这件衣服
Why'd you have to wear this?
什么
What?
这衣服被糟蹋了
It's ruined.
你满脑子只有那个吗
That's what you were thinking about?
那件蠢夹克
That stupid jacket?
还是交给我吧
Just leave things to me.
所以他们就上车走了
So, they... got in their car and left,
然后我就立马闪人了
And, man, I just got the hell out of there.
埃里克为什么那么在意那件夹克
Why'd Eric care so much about the jacket?
是这样的...
There was this...
有一年埃里克练摔跤 然后...
One year that Eric did wrestling, and...
托德没法靠摔跤拯救他的生活
Todd couldn't wrestle to save his life.
我认为这是唯一一件...
I think it was the only thing that...
他能超越托德的事
He could do better than Todd.
怎么样
How was it?
很好
Good.
我需要占用你几分钟
I need a couple of minutes.
我得告诉你些事
I... I have to tell you something
不太中听
That's gonna be hard to hear.
有人看见那晚托德拿着凶器
Todd was seen with the murder weapon that night.
可我当时和他在一起
But I was with him.
你喝了酒整晚都睡得很熟
You were asleep after drinking all night.
他可能之后起床了
He could've got out of bed later.
他是我孩子们的父亲
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表