剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我们那晚是约了去看电影
We were supposed to go to the movies that night.
但他先问我借了车
But he asked me to borrow my car at first.
你这是去哪里了
Where the hell have you been?
我碰上了麻烦
There was a problem.
你身上...是血吗
Is that... is that blood?
我撞了一条狗
I, uh, I hit a dog.
-和简一起吗 -不 就我自己
- You and Jane? - No, it was just me, uh...
我想救它 就带它去看了兽医
I tried to save it. I took it to the vet.
车座上全是血
It bled all over the seats.
-你应该先给我来个电♥话♥ -是啊...
- You should have called me. - Yeah...
车子的内饰需要清理一下
Well, upholstery's gonna need to be cleaned out.
我来吧
I'll do it.
威尔...
Will...
我们就跟别人说
let's tell people that
我们去看《夺宝奇兵》了 好吗
we went to Raiders, okay?
我不想让我妈知道我撞了条狗
I don't want my mom knowing about the dog.
好的...
No...
-没问题 -谢了 哥们
- Sure. - Thanks, pal.
太扯了 威尔
Dumb-ass story, Willy.
-这是真的 -是吗
- It's true. - Yeah.
我把车借给了贝内特
I loaned Bennett my car.
一定是他杀了那个女孩
He...He must have killed that girl.
然后把枪藏到了天花板上面
And...and then put the gun in the ceiling.
那你为什么要替他打掩护
Then why'd you cover for him?
我和贝内特说好不说出去的
Me and Bennett had a deal not to talk about it.
还有...
And...
我还以为我们是朋友
I...I thought we were friends.
警♥察♥局总部
这事还办不办了
Hey, are we gonna do this?
稍等
Just a sec.
你没给我回电 拉什
You owe me a call, Rush.
我打算今天打的
I was getting to that today.
悬案和结案是有区别的
There's a difference between cold cases and closed cases.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you get my meaning?
是你答应让那家伙做污点证人的
You agreed to the deal with that snitch.
我不知道他所提供的线索
No one mentioned his information
有关我们已经打赢的案子
was on a case we already won.
好吧 难道基因和弹道检测
Okay, then, we should just ignore
就那么放着不管吗
the DNA and ballistics, huh?
难道我应该跑去跟我的老大说
Am I supposed to go to my boss and say,
"对不起 这宗案子你判错人了"
"Sorry, you screwed the pooch on this one.
"我们得重新来过"吗
We're just gonna star over."?
就因为你们老大的误判
And innocent man's been sitting in jail
有个无辜的人蹲了22年监狱
for 22 years because of your boss.
你怎么不把这句话转告给他
Why don't you tell him that?
在你逮捕哈勒尔之前
I don't spring Al Clarkson
我不会放了艾尔·克拉克森的
untill you arrest Harrell.
我把他拘留了
I'm holding him.
我想让你逮捕他
I want him arrested.
-我想再等一天 -不行
- I want to give it a day. - No.
那好吧...
Okay, then, well...
威尔被捕了
Will's locked up.
那位帅哥是谁
Who's that charmer?
副检察官凯特
ADA Kite.
比警♥察♥的级别高
He's above cops.
但拿你没辙
Ain't above checking you out.
我还以为你抓到凶手了 莉莉
I thought you had your guy, Lily.
我会对威尔的说法进行查实
I'm gonna check out Will's story.
从头到尾捋一遍
Go through it all again,
这次把贝内特加进去
this time with Bennett in mind.
所有的证据都指向威尔 你还是要查吗
Don't matter that everything points to Will?
艾尔·克拉克森之所以被冤枉
Al Clarkson got screwed
就是因为检察官遗漏了某些环节
'cause the prosecutors didn't look at all the angles.
我不想让威尔也被冤枉
I'm not doing that to Will.
你想找到贝内特和佩奇的联♥系♥吗
So, you looking for a Bennett-Paige connect?
对
Yeah.
看 贝内特是田径队的队长
Here. Bennett was the captain of his track team.
佩奇代表学校参加田径比赛
Paige ran track for her school.
他们可能是比赛认识的
They could have met that way.
艾尔觉得她在一次田径运动会上
And Al thought she was flirting with someone
和某人眉来眼去 记得吗
at a track meet, remember?
终于有点头绪了
Now something's cooking.
就在案发前一个月
Just a month before.
我们要再去找那个医生吗
We going back to the doc?
不 去找那晚可能和他在一起的女友
No, let's go to the girlfriend he was supposedly with that night
简
Jane.
你们接着找线索
You guys keep reading.
好的
Sure.
等会再给你洗车
Then we'll wash your car.
我们想问些关于贝内特·卡希尔的问题
We have some questions about Bennett Cahill.
他出什么事了吗
Did something happen to him?
没 活得好好的
Nah. Alive and kicking.
他是你高中的男友 对吧
He was your high school boyfriend, right?
-四年都是 -是真感情吗
- All four years. - Pretty serious?
很真 但我们进了不同的大学
Very. But, uh, then we went to different colleges,
失去了联♥系♥
lost touch...
你们两个高中时和别人好过吗
Either of you date anyone else in high school?
没有 我们一直都在一起
No. No, we were together.
你认识一个叫佩奇·普拉特的女孩吗
So there wasn't a girl named Paige Pratt in your lives?
她上克雷斯皮高中
She went to Crespi.
像贝内特一样是田径运动员
Ran track, like Bennett.
我知道你们说的是谁
I know who you're talking about,
因为她的死轰动一时
because of what happened to her.
但我们不认识她
But we didn't know her.
你和贝内特的交际圈完全重合吗
You and Bennett knew all the same people?
你们为什么问这些
Why are you asking about this?
已经有人被定罪了
Someone was convicted of that crime.
他已经被洗脱了罪名
He's been unconvicted.
那你们来找我♥干♥什么
And what do you want from me?
你应该不记得1981年6月20日那天
I don't suppose you remember what you were doing
自己做了什么
June 20, 1981.
她当然不记得了
Of course she doesn't.
其实我还记得
Actually, I do.
理由很充分
For good reason.
你真的准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready for this?
是的
I'm sure.
我们不一定要这么做
You know, we don't have to.
我想做
I want to.
我们彼此相爱 而且...
We love each other, and...
如果我们想让感情得到升华的话...
if we're gonna take it to the next level...
第一次 对吧
First time, huh?
很甜蜜吧
Sweet.
是的
Yeah.
他也是第一次吗
His first time, too?
我们都将自己奉献给了对方
We were devoted to each other.
那答案就是肯定的
So that's a yes?
是的
That's a yes.
过了这么久 你还在包庇贝内特吗 简
You ain't covering for Bennett all this time later, are you Jane?
贝内特·卡希尔是个天使
Bennett Cahill was an angel.
"天使"...恶心
"Angel"...yeesh.
你想记下她的笔录吗
You wanna write up her interview?
是的
Yeah.
顺便把克拉克森的重写一遍
While you're at it, you gotta redo Clarkson's.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你当时是用第三人称写的
Uh, you wrote it in the third person.
应该用第一人称才对
It's gotta be in their words.
拉什 有新发现
Rush! We got goods.
-是什么 -看看这个
- Yeah? - Loot at this.
前面三页没什么价值
Three pages of blah, blah, blah,
但你看这个女孩在最后给佩奇的留言
but then, look what this girl says to Paige at the end.
"忘了A 争取B吧"
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表