剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
好的
All right.
可能是他
Could be him.
可能是任何人
Could be yo yo ma.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see crap.
他立马把你的眼睛遮住了
He covered your eyes right away.
我在厨房♥...
I'm in my kitchen...
瞬间就被一条毛巾给遮住了脸
All of a sudden there's a towel over my face.
他小声说他很抱歉...在那里强♥奸♥了我
Guy whispers that he's real sorry... rapes me right there...
然后待了一小时 和我说话
And then stays for an hour, talking to me.
头一次约会我总是很紧张
I'm always nervous on first dates.
可我们进展顺利 不是吗
But we did okay, didn't we?
你以前演奏过这样的悲曲
You were playing such a sad song before.
想为我弹奏一曲吗
You wanna play it for me?
不想
I don't think so.
没关系
That's okay.
你窗户上的栅栏不严实 亲爱的
Those bars on your windows are no good, honey.
间距太大
They're too far apart.
你得多加小心
You gotta be more careful.
知道他走前说了句什么吗
You know what he said to me right before he left?
"真希望我们能换种相遇的方式"
"wish that we had met under different circumstances."
很遗憾 尼基
I'm sorry, Niki.
我只希望你们能抓住他
I just hope you finally get the guy.
我不想让你感到不舒服 可...
I don't wanna make you uncomportable, but, um...
显然你和他有过近距离接触
You were obviously in close contact with him.
对
Yeah.
他碰过你 你一定也碰过他
He touched you. you must have touched him.
他有什么明显特征吗
Was there anything that you felt that was distinctive?
有伤疤吗 痣呢
Scars? moles?
有点别扭...
This is kind of weird...
没事的
That's okay.
我的确碰过他 不是为了和他亲热...
I did touch him. I didn't do it to be intimate...
那是当然
Of course not.
我当时想把他弄下来
I was trying to get him off me.
然后你有所发现
And you noticed something.
皮肤很光滑
Smooth skin.
腿 手臂 全身都很光滑
Legs, arms, everything.
像女人的皮肤一样柔嫩光洁
Soft and smooth like a woman's.
等我一下 尼基
Excuse me a second, Niki.
那是什么
What's that?
布鲁斯·艾尔里齐的咖啡杯
Bruce Elridge's coffee cup.
你偷了他的咖啡
You stole his coffee?
他在公众场合扔下的
He abandoned it in a public place.
现在我们得到了他宝贵的DNA
Now we got his precious DNA.
据尼基·拉马斯所述
According to Niki Lamas,
我们要找一位皮肤极其光滑的男人
We're looking at a guy with super smooth skin.
这是新线索
That's new.
可能他动手前会先把皮肤刮干净
Maybe he shaves his body before he attacks.
犯罪现场没发现过毛发
No hair ever found at the scenes.
艾伦·柯蒂斯那边有进展吗
Anything from Ellen Curtis?
杰弗里斯感觉她有事隐瞒
Jeffries got the sense she knew something.
我今天会去找她
I'll go back to her today.
维拉表现怎样
And how's our boy Vera doing?
他很有激♥情♥
He's... passionate.
那份激♥情♥五年前差点毁了这案子
That passion almost compromised this case five years ago.
我盯着呢 老大
I'm watching, boss.
我讨厌打小报告
I hate to rat a guy out,
可维拉刚带着布鲁斯·艾尔里齐进来
But Vera just walked in with Bruce Elridge.
我不能坐视不管... -我去
- I can't have this... - Let me go.
你们得先看看这个
You'll want to look at this first.
这报告也帮不上忙
This isn't gonna help.
你不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me here.
我可以把你关上6小时
I can keep you here for six hours.
动物实验是怎么回事
So what's with the animal experiments?
你是激进分子吗
What are you, an activist?
很多凶手都是从虐动物开始的
Lot of killers start off torturing animals.
可像你这样的聪明人...应该对此略知一二
But smart guy like you... know something about that.
那又怎样
So what?
是你吗 布鲁斯
Is that you, Bruce, hmm?
你的残暴从猫身上转移到女人了吗
Did you go from cats to women with your viciousness?
那跨度可够大的
That's a leap.
你仗着你那瘦不拉几的骨架
You slip into their apartments
溜进她们房♥里
with that wimp-boy frame of yours.
你吓唬她们 然后还装作你们在约会
You terrorize them and you pretend you're on a date?
我有女友 我们很幸福
I've got a girlfriend. we're very, very happy.
可能你没想杀盖尔
Maybe you didn't mean to kill Gail.
只想像强♥奸♥别人一样强♥奸♥她
Just rape her like the others.
我没对她下毒手
I didn't do anything to her,
你能不表现得跟个暴徒似的吗
so why don't you stop acting like a thug?
你刚叫我什么 小乡巴佬
What'd you just call me, you little rube?
再说一遍 快
Say it again, come on!
再说一遍
Say it again.
再说一遍
Say it again!
维拉...
Vera...
布鲁斯觉得我在浪费他时间
Looks like Bruce here thinks I'm wasting his time.
出来
Come out here.
-布鲁斯有更重要的事要做... -维拉
- Bruce has better things to do... - Vera!
DNA结果出来了
We got the DNA back.
不匹配
It's a negative match.
一群暴徒
You bunch of thugs!
布鲁斯 你搞什么鬼
Bruce... what the hell's wrong with you?
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-你知道DNA不会吻合 -那又怎样
- You knew we wouldn't match your DNA. - So?
那你为什么不在五年前给出样本
So why not give a sample five years ago
那才像话
like a normal person?
我有隐私权
I got a right to privacy.
吐个口水怎么会侵犯到你的隐私
How's giving a swab of spit invading your privacy?
男人有权和自己的女友做♥爱♥
A guy's got a right to have sex with his own girlfriend.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你没和她做♥爱♥
You weren't having sex with her.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你不想让我们找不到你的DNA
You didn't want us to not find your DNA.
你的DNA并非随处可见
It wasn't anywhere in that apartment,
因为她没让你得逞
'cause she was shutting you down.
我们好了7个月
We went out for seven months.
那么长时间 的确有权和她那个了
And by that time a guy's got a right.
你以为我想让那些大男子主义的警♥察♥和我所有朋友
You think I wanted all those macho cops, all my friends,
知道我一直在和那个假正经相处吗
Knowing I was putting up with such a prude?
布鲁斯 这不是高中
Hey, Bruce... this ain't high school.
这宗案子五年前成了悬案
This case died five years ago
而你本可以帮我们破案
and you could have helped us bring it in.
而你在朋友面前吹嘘自己的能耐
And you coming off to your pals like some big stud
不比一个女孩的死要紧
Isn't more important than a girl dying.
我搭档感觉
My partner got the sense
你知道我们跟错了线索
you knew we were on the wrong trail.
我怎么会知道
How would I know that?
或许你见过那人
Maybe you saw the guy.
没
No.
或许...你认识那人
Maybe... you knew the guy?
我很努力不去想这事
I really try not to think about this.
可以理解
That's understandable.
可他主动联♥系♥了我们
But he contacted us.
告知我们他要再次作案
Let us know he's gonna do it again.
那不是我担心的范畴
I can't worry about that.
如果你可以描述他的模样...
If you could describe him...
-我不行 -我知道这些年来
- I can't. - I know that's what
你一直没改过口
you've been saying for all these years.
但可能是因为回忆太痛苦
But maybe it's because it's too painful.
艾伦 我只怕悲剧又重演
Ellen, I'm just scared it's gonna happen again.
我过去从没害怕过任何事
I never used to be scared of anything.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表