剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
N-Nothing. I-I don't even remember saying that.
你肯定很喜欢跟81岁老妇共用浴室吧
You must have loved sharing a bathroom with an 81-year-old woman.
-我喜欢克里斯托 -但她老了
- I liked Krystal. - But she was old.
已经有充实的一生了
Already lived a full life.
她好日子过够了 该轮到你了 是吗
She'd had her time. Now it was your time, right?
谢莉 我当警♥察♥之前 干过文件鉴别
Before I was a cop, Sherry, I worked in Questioned Documents.
我是笔迹鉴定专家
Handwriting Specialist.
我有专业认证
Board certified.
-那又如何 -这不是克里斯托的笔迹
- So? - So this isn't Krystal's signature.
是你冒充克里斯托签的字
This is you signing Krystal's name.
你搞错了
You're wrong.
我受过认证哦 谢莉
Board certified, Sherry.
她供认了吗
Did you get her to go?
-只认诈骗 -不认谋杀
- For the fraud. - Won't go for the murder.
我是拉什
Rush.
我打电♥话♥来跟你道别
I'm calling to say good-bye.
太混乱了 我打开门
It was messed up. I open the door,
是那天那个叫詹姆斯的家伙
and it's that James dude from the other day.
-他有武器吗 -有把淘汰掉的双筒枪
- And he was armed? - Had the double-barrel all busted out.
-让我们离开 -他就那么占了我们家
- Told us to leave. - Guy took the place. That was it.
-我得进去 -特种部队想等等 阿莉
- I gotta get inside. - Well, SWAT wants to wait, Lil.
不能干等
We can't wait.
你得顶我
You gotta go to bat for me.
詹姆斯
James.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我听到了
I hear you.
我要从这个角走过来
I wanna come around this corner...
但我知道你有枪
but I know you have a gun.
-我不会伤害你的 -我相信
- I'm not gonna hurt you. - I believe you...
但你得把枪放下
but you need to put the gun down.
我会把我的枪给你看 好吗
I'm gonna show you my gun, okay?
之后你来亮枪
Then you show yours.
詹姆斯
James?
别让我给你就行
Just don't ask me to give it to you.
好的
Deal.
能再说一次吗
Say it again, will you?
说什么
Say what again?
我的名字 你总喊我的名字
My name. You always say my name.
詹姆斯
James.
谢莉就从不这么喊我
Sherry would never call me that.
是吗
No?
那喊什么
What, then?
甜心 宝贝
Hon... or baby...
或者亲爱的 常喊亲爱的
or darlin', mostly. Darlin'.
很贴心
That's nice.
不 有时候你会想听她喊你名字
No, but, sometimes you wanna hear your name,
她怎么也不肯喊
you know, and she would never say it.
我求她 她说那会让她觉得尴尬
I'd ask, but she said it make her feel awkward.
我的身份让她觉得尴尬
Who I am made her feel awkward...
那时就该意识到 对不对
Should've known back then, right?
不 她
No, she's...
不错 詹姆斯
...good, James.
很聪明
Clever.
-我觉得我能跟你讲 -枪放下
- I feel like I can really talk to you. - Keep that gun down.
你喜欢跟我说话吗
Do you like talking to me?
喜欢
Yeah.
我喜欢
I do.
我做了件坏事
I did a bad thing.
还想喝水吗
Do you want more?
真希望我的膝盖知道擦地板不是件坏事
There's no shame in scrubbing floors. If only my knees knew it.
-我帮你 -谢谢
- Let me help. - Oh, thank you.
我以前健步如飞 你知道吗
You know, I used to run like the wind. Did you know that?
看看我现在
Look at me now.
你难过吗 奶奶
Are you sad, grandma?
我当然难过
Of course I'm sad,
但人生就是这样的
but this is the way it's supposed to be.
我们注定衰老 詹姆斯
We're meant to wear ourselves out, James.
主就是这么安排的
That's what the Lord expects.
来 头抬起来
Here, lift your head.
往后躺
Lay back.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
讲完
Finish.
你得讲完
You have to finish telling.
你得面对这件事
You have to face it.
来 抬头
Here, lift your head.
这是为了她好
It's for the best.
你没杀她
You didn't kill her.
是谢莉干的
Sherry did.
不 没什么差别
No, it's still the same.
我把她埋到地下室
I put her in the basement.
我把她扔在这儿
I dumped her here...
像扔袋土豆
like potatoes.
有什么区别
It's the same.
甚至更糟
Worse...
对你而言更糟
... for you.
在你看来 这样更糟
In your mind, it's worse...
因为你默许了
... because you let it happen.
所以你为你没做过的事而良心不安
That's what's eaten you, what you didn't do.
天呐 天呐 天呐
My God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
-天呐 -别
- Oh, God. - Don't.
自杀不是解决办法 詹姆斯
Suicide's not the way, James.
我要自我了结
I'm executing myself.
-我该死 -看着我
- I deserve to die for what I did. - Look at me.
詹姆斯
James.
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why'd you start this?
谢莉离开你 三年来
Sherry left you, and for three years,
都没出问题 你为什么打电♥话♥
no trouble, so why'd you call?
我并没有放下这件事
I wasn't getting over things the way you're supposed to.
你放不下
You couldn't move on.
就是
And it was just...
上周的事让我终于受不了了
the final straw last week.
什么事
What was?
詹姆斯 告诉我
James... give me an answer.
告诉我
Give me an answer!
我在路南干活
I was working down the road...
跟搬家工一起
With the movers.
离这里也就三户
And I-I was, like, three doors down,
我就想 "我来看看她吧"
so I figured, 'Let me come pay my respects',
那孩子
and the kid you know...
他让我下来 到处看看
he lets me come down here and-and-and look.
看看
Look?
看看这地方 用来开派对
Look at this place. It's a party place...
那孩子还说他们在这儿做的事
and, the kid was telling me all the things they do down here,
我奶奶一直在这下面躺着
and my grandma's underneath them the whole time
就躺在这三俗的酒吧下面
under this cheesy bar...
是我把她放在这儿的
and I put her there!
我照着这面啤酒镜
And I looked in this beer mirror...
觉得我真丢脸
and I thought, I am a disgrace.
我真丢脸
I'm a disgrace.
詹姆斯
James...
你不丢脸
You're not a disgrace.
你后悔
You have regret.
你面对了那晚的事
You're facing that night.
那有什么用
Who says that counts for anything?
这你说了算
That's up to you...
但这对我很重要
... but it counts for me.
歌♥曲:The End of the Innocence
歌♥手:Don Henley
∮ Remember when the days were long ∮
∮ And rolled beneath a deep blue sky ∮
∮ Didn't have a care in the world ∮
∮ With mommy and daddy standing by ∮
∮ When "Happily ever after" Fails ∮
∮ And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales ∮
∮ The lawyers dwell on small details ∮
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表