剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
...and thought,
"这个人长得很像霍莉"
"Well, here's a Holly look-alike,
"而她不过是个妓♥女♥"
and she's just a hooker.
"也许我可以拿下她"
Maybe I can get this one."
我只是想画丽诺尔 我是个画家
I just wanted to paint Lenore; I'm a painter.
可是她却对你摆臭架子
But then she gives you the high hat.
被一个妓♥女♥拒绝
Rejected by a whore.
太丢脸了
That's humiliating.
忍♥无可忍♥
The last straw.
所以你决定 让这个妓♥女♥
So you figure, let me give this bitch
得到跟霍莉一样的下场
the same treatment I gave Holly.
我给你们看点东西
I gotta show you something.
你在那儿学过拉斐尔前派艺术 杰西
You study the pre-Raphaelites there, Jesus?
拉斐尔前派是以英国画家罗塞蒂、米雷与汉特三人为中心的画派,
是1848年在英国兴起的美术改革运动
什么
Que? What?
十九世纪英国画家 油画《奥菲利娅》的作者
约翰·艾佛雷特·米雷
John Everett Millais
是你最喜欢的画家之一吗
one of your favorites?
描绘《哈姆莱特》里奥菲莉娅溺死的场景
这幅画叫《奥菲莉娅》
It's called "Ophelia".
我从没见过
I never saw that.
但是你认出来了
But you do recognize that, uh,
丽诺尔的姿势就和可怜的奥菲莉娅一样
Lenore was posed just like poor Ophelia here.
我压根不懂绘画
I don't know nothing about paintings.
不懂
No?
我只偷了脐环
All I did was steal the ring.
她"下蛋"在河里...
She was layin' in the water...
他混淆了lie和lay
"躺"的英文是lie lie的过去时是lay lay又有"下蛋"的意思
"躺"在河里 已经死了
lyin' in the water already dead.
再说一遍
Say that again.
她躺在河里 已经死了
She was lyin' in the water dead.
罗伊二外课的板书上写着lie和lay的区别
-母鸡下蛋 -人躺着
- Chickens lay. - People lie.
你上罗伊先生的二外英语课吗
You take ESL with Mr. Roy?
不 没有
No. Nah.
杰西 这很容易证明 名单都记录在册
It's easy to prove, Jesus. There's a registry for that.
你跟他做了笔交易 对吗
You and him made a deal, didn't you?
拿钱杀人
Murder for hire
十有八♥九♥会让你被判死刑 杰西
gets you the death penalty nine times out of ten, Jesus.
你比较幸运的是 我们更想抓罗伊
Lucky part for you is, we want Roy more than you.
坦白交代 我们会向地检官求情
Tell your side, we tell the DA you cooperated.
我以前干过 要一万块
I done this before-- 10,000.
一万不行 五千吧
I can't do ten. Five maybe.
拜托 一个妓♥女♥而已
Come on, it... it's a hooker.
哪有像这么好赚的钱
It'll be the easiest money you've ever made.
那么简单 你怎么不自己动手
It's so easy, you do it,
不会花你一分钱
and it'll cost you nothing.
我得待在课堂上
I have to be in class
才有不在场证明
to establish my alibi.
好吧
Okay.
但我要六千
I do for six.
行 不过记住 严格照计划行事
All right, but remember, you stick to the script.
必须跟上一次完全一样
Everything's gotta be done exactly like the way it was last time.
-懂了吗 杰西 -懂了
- Comprende, Jesus? - Si.
我不用再教这门乏味的课 而且...
I end up teaching this pathetic class, and, uh...
我们也不会再见面 我的朋友
it was all to meet you, my friend.
天意如此
That's destiny.
事成之后
I'll be back after this...
我会重振旗鼓
where I belong.
米纳德 什么是天意
Minard, what's destiny?
它让你得以自♥由♥
It's what sets you free.
我觉得是真♥相♥
I thought it was truth.
是真♥相♥让你自♥由♥
The truth sets you free.
不 是天意 相信我
No. It's destiny. Trust me.
他只付了我三千块
He only pay me $3,000.
所以我觉得珠宝应该归我
So I figure I deserved the jewelry.
挺公平的
Seems only fair.
回到常青藤了
Back inside the Ivy walls.
对 要跟系主任吃个午餐
Yeah, lunch with the dean.
我不想表现得希望太大
I don't wanna appear too hopeful,
不过我以前所在的系里的主任
but the head of my old department
秋天就要辞职了
in stepping down in the fall.
这对还你清白会大有帮助
Getting your name cleared would help a lot, huh?
总不会有坏处
It couldn't hurt.
所以你应该会很高兴我们拘留了一个人
So you'd be glad to know we have someone in custody.
不是吧
No.
是谁
Who is it?
杰西·托雷斯
Jesus Torres.
你教的二外英语班上的一个学生
A student in your ESL class.
杰西...
Jesus...
不 抱歉 我想不起来
No, I'm sorry, that doesn't ring a bell.
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he says.
他说你告诉他 你杀了霍莉
He says you told him you killed Holly.
什么
What?
还雇他如法炮制杀了丽诺尔
And hired him to kill Lenore in a copycat killing.
太荒谬了
That... that's absurd.
我知道你是聪明的教授
Well, I know you are the brilliant professor,
而我们只是笨蛋警♥察♥
and we're just dump cops...
我没觉得你们是笨蛋
I don't think you're dumb.
谁没听说过奥菲莉娅呢
...who couldn't possibly have heard of Ophelia.
我没觉得你们是笨蛋
I don't think you're dumb.
我只是觉得你们被骗了
I just think you're falling for a story.
差一点 米纳德
Almost, Minard.
我差点就被你骗了
I almost fell for your story.
不过你的搭档杰西搅黄了你的计划
But your boy Jesus screwed up your plan.
他很贪心 从尸体身上偷了点东西
And he got greedy, stole some off the body.
让我们重新怀疑到你
Led us back to you.
杰西一辈子都是个犯人
Jesus is a lifetime criminal
只受过三流教育
with a third-world education.
我还以为你不认识他
I thought you didn't know him.
他的证词对我不利
You have his word against mine.
也很难证明什么
It hardly makes a case.
对 可第二具尸体和第一具的姿势相同
No. But the second body being posed just like the first,
那我的案子就结了
that makes my case.
公众并不知道那些细节
Public didn't know those details.
只有杀死霍莉的人知道
Only Holly's killer did.
谁会相信像杰西这样的笨蛋
And who's gonna believe a dummy like Jesus
学过艺术史呢
ever studied art history.
我必须要夺回我的身份和地位
I had to regain my station.
而杰西能帮你
And Jesus offered a way to do that.
你知道巴里给霍莉写的情书
You knew about Barry's letters to Holly.
把她唤作他的"奥菲莉娅"
Calling her his "Ophelia".
她给我看过一些
She showed me a few of them.
可以称作枕边细语
Pillow talk, if you will.
所以你就需要再找一个姑娘来扯上巴里
So you just needed to find another girl to link Barry to.
让她看上去像是他的第二个奥菲莉娅
Make it look like she was his second Ophelia.
把两桩案子都陷害给他
Frame him for both.
那家伙有精神分♥裂♥症
Guy's just a schizo,
他的命能值几个钱
what's his life worth, anyway?
我可付了钱
I contribute.
别用那种眼神看我 好像我是怪物一样
Don't look at me like I'm some kind of monster.
霍莉也要为此负些责任
Holly shares some of the blame of this, too.
是吗
Oh, really?
霍莉做了什么
What'd Holly do?
她让我爱上了她
She made me love her.
你生气地走了...
You left angry...
我看得出来
I could tell.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
只是结束了
It's just over.
你为什么要这么说
What makes you say that?
你有妻子
You have a wife.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表