剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Homicide.
你投资了两万五在丹维尔
You invested 25 grand in the complany
做销♥售♥的叫做纳威雷克斯的公♥司♥
Danville was selling called Navrax.
等等
Hold up.
让我把律师叫来
Let me get my lawyer down here.
然后我们可以好好乐一乐 就我们四个
We can have a real nice pow wow, just the four of us.
你打电♥话♥吧 我们去和那边的孩子谈谈
While you're on the line, we'll talk to your boys over there.
-什么孩子 -那边那些为你贩毒的
- What boys? - The ones that are dealing for you?
你们误会我了 探员们
You got me wrong detectives.
我现在是艺术家
I'm an artist now.
随便你说 特迪
Suit yourself, Teddy.
他们手里的货 就够你跟我们跑一趟了
With what they're holding, you're coming with us.
你怎么认识丹维尔的
So how'd you get involved with Danville?
众所周知
That ain't a secret.
有段时间 我负责市场街所有的大♥麻♥供应
For a time I supplied all the joints in Market Street.
-包括"套利" -特别是"套利"
- Including Arbitrage? - Especially Arbitrage.
那些成功人士就喜欢派对
Them Brooks Brothers types liked to party.
特迪
Teddy.
你应该入手这支纳威雷克斯 赚点钱
You should get on this Navrax. Make some fortune.
你想试试货吗
You wanna taste the merchandise?
一盎司多少钱
How much for the whole ounce?
孩子们应该尝尝甜头了
Boys deserve a treat.
三千一盎司
Ounce is three grand.
你已经欠我十盎司了
You already owe me ten.
这样吧
You know what,
我可以让你入股两万五的纳威雷克斯
I'm gonna cut you in on this Navrax deal for 25 thousand.
过几个月 就会翻一番
Couple of months, it'll be worth twice that,
-甚至翻两番 -行行 可以
- maybe three times. - Yeah, you do that.
但你得先付我一万三的现金
After you pay me the 13 grand in cash.
-然后我才会考虑 -特迪
- I'll give that think through. - Teddy,
这支纳威雷克斯就像存在银行的钱
this Navrax is like money in the bank.
你还不明白 是吧
You don't got it, do you?
我在用两万五的股票还你的一万三现金
I'm offering you 25 grand in bonds for 13.
把你的劳力士给我
Give me your Rolex.
特迪 别这样
Teddy, come on.
我要拿走你的手表
I'mma take your watch
还有你不值钱的股票
and your worthless paper.
但是24小时内
But 24 hours,
我要看到一万三的现金
I want my 13K in cash.
那你拿到钱了吗
So did you get your money?
第二天
Next day.
查理的跟班送了一个装满钱的公文包来
One of Charlie's boys delivered a briefcase full of green.
你应该记得是谁送钱给你的吧
You happen to remember who gave you the money?
对 很帅的男孩 叫博什么的
Yeah, the pretty boy. Beau something.
听着 如果你们不相信我 就去问问他
Look, if you don't believe me, ask him.
他会告诉你 我收到了钱
He'd tell you. I got paid.
我没杀查理 因为我没理由
I didn't kill Charlie. Cuz I had no reason to.
80年代我可能是见过马斯先生 但是
I may have met a Mr. Mars back in the 80's, but,
我也不能确定
I couldn't say for sure.
我们是凶案组的 博
We're Homicide, Beau.
-不是缉毒组 -也不是证交会
- Not Narcotics. - Or the SEC.
那好吧
Well, then.
当然了 我记得特迪
Hell, yeah, I remember Teddy.
他是我们的供货商
He was our supplier.
丹维尔有没有让你给他送过
Did Danville send you to him
一个装满钱的公文包
with a briefcase full of money?
是的
Yeah.
而且他对这事大发雷霆
And he was pissed about it too.
这钱是纳威雷克斯上获利的
We were coining it on Navrax,
但是查理讨厌失去实实在在的现金
but Charlie hated to part with the actual cash.
那他为什么这么做
So why did he?
因为查理会去勾搭
Cuz Charlie could take the hit
心灰意冷的富婆
from the blue-haired Ladies who was broken.
但是特迪·马斯又是另一回事了
But Teddy Mars was a different story.
所以你知道丹维尔是个骗子
So you knew Danville was a swindler?
我假装没看见
I looked the other way.
你知道其他可能乐于看见
You know any other investors
丹维尔死亡的投资者吗
that might want to see Danville dead?
投资者
Investors?
不知道
No.
那有谁呢
Then who?
我把现金给了特迪之后
After I gave Teddy the cash,
我去找查理把劳力士还给他
I went back to Charlie to return his Rolex.
我们勇敢的孩子 战场归来
Our brave boy, back from the trenches.
那家伙吓坏我了
The guy scared the piss out of me.
坐吧 放松一下
Sit down, take a load off.
自便吧
Help yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
我把你的手表拿回来了
I got your watch back.
你留着吧
I want you to keep it.
就当是我的谢礼
Token of my appreciation.
真的吗
Seriously?
就是你了 博
You're the one, Beau.
你就是能做成大事的人
You're the one who's gonna make it big.
-我是吗 -我觉得其他人都不行
- I am? - I don't think the others have what it takes.
但是你
But you,
你知道成功的代价
you know what it takes.
不是吗
Don't you?
然后我就出去了
That's when I got out.
丹维尔还骚扰了其他人吗
Danville hit on anyone else you know of?
他骚扰了我们所有人
He hit on all of us.
如果你想跟着查理成功
If you wanted to succeed with Charlie,
就要按照他的规矩来
you play by his rules.
那就是说要陪他睡吗
And that meant sleeping with him?
如果你想要成功
If you wanted to get ahead,
就是要这样做
that's what it meant.
想要协议 你就要继续坦白 兰迪
Want a deal, Randy, you start talking.
你全盘招供 别再未雨绸缪了
And you tell all. No more saving for a rainy day.
利弗莫尔没有杀死丹维尔
Livermore didn't kill Danville.
我知道我听到的是什么
I know what I heard.
你知道我们听到了什么吗
You know what we heard?
丹维尔喜欢男孩们
Danville liked boys.
年轻的 积极进取的 像你这样的
Young ones. Up-and-comers, like you.
他骚扰你了吗 兰迪 因为他骚扰了博
He hit on you, Randy? Cuz he hit on Beau.
没错 但是博没杀他
Yeah, but Beau didn't kill him.
他有不在场证明
He's got an alibi.
丹维尔死的那晚 他在女朋友家
He was at his girlfriend's the night Danville got dead.
但是你 你没有不在场证明 对吗
But you, you don't have a alibi, do you?
等下 你们认为是我杀了丹维尔
Wait a minute. You think I killed Danville?
太荒谬了
That's insane.
那你喜欢把委屈往肚子里咽吗
So, you like biting the pillow.
我用不着放下身段去杀人
You didn't get horizontal to make it to homicide?
这家伙没什么价值了
Guy's worthless.
协议取消
This deal's off.
好吧 好吧 稍等片刻
Okay, okay. Cool your jets.
天
God.
我有没有"服务"丹维尔来获得成功
Did I service Danville to get ahead?
我有 那又怎样呢
Yeah, so what?
也许你觉得这是一种羞辱
So maybe you felt humiliated by that.
然后决定用枪放倒这个羞辱你的男人
Decided to gun down the man who made you catch for him.
我也是情非得已
I did what I had to do.
-有什么大不了的 -你从丹维尔那还得到了什么
- Big deal. - You got anything more on Danville,
你最好现在就说出来 兰迪
you wanna say it right now, Randy.
因为你的协议就要飞了 赶紧
Cuz your deal is going south, fast.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
这是完整的真♥相♥
This is the entire truth.
兰迪终于狠下心了
Well, that's big for Randy.
我比之前提到的还要再早一点遇到丹维尔
I met Danville earlier than I said before.
多早
How much earlier?
在他死前一个多月
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表