剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
她们真来和我们搭讪 我们就怕了
We'd be terrified if they actually talked to us.
你们都去哪里转悠
Where'd you do that cruising?
肯星顿大道
Kensington Avenue.
汤姆 你看 你帮了我很大的忙
You see, Tom, that's helpful to me.
你觉得很尴尬 但帮了我很大的忙
Embarrasing to you, but helpful to me.
电♥话♥响了
Ring, ring.
-妈 我去接 -叮铃铃
- I'll get it, mom. - Ringing.
-现在不是时候 -赖安 我们必须谈谈
- Now is not a good time. - We had to talk, Ryan.
-下次吧 -事关重要
- Not now. - It's very important.
妈 回客厅去
Mom, go back to the living room.
有人来了
Someone's here.
-有人来了 -听到了吗
- Someone's here. - Did you hear me?
-回客厅去 -倒茶 倒茶 倒茶
- Go back to the living room. - Tea, tea, tea.
赖安 我们俩先坐下来
Ryan, hey, let's you and me sit down.
快 你得先静一下
Come on. you need a minute of peace.
拉斯会照顾你妈
Las will sit with your mom.
快 休息一下
Come on, take a break.
没人能帮你吗
Isn't there someone that can help you out?
女友呢
A girlfriend?
我没时间谈恋爱
I don't have time for that.
你妈就像你女友吧
We guess your mom's kind of your girlfriend, huh?
我大多数时间都在照顾她 是这意思吧
She takes a lot of my time, if that's what you mean.
对
Yeah.
我也照顾我妈
I take care of my mom, too.
她得的是另一种病
She sick in a different kind of way, but, uh,
可有时我也快被逼疯了
It makes me half crazy sometimes.
是
Yeah.
很不是滋味
Doesn't feel natural.
角色换过来了
It's role reversal.
对 本来应该是你妈照顾你的
Yeah, I mean, mom's supposed to take care of you.
-你习惯她照顾你 -对
- That's what you're used to. - Yeah.
她对你无微不至吗
Did she take good care of you?
当然
Yeah, sure.
她让你谈恋爱吗
She let you meet girls?
还是牢牢看着你
Or did she keep you in hand?
你只好去别处发泄
So you had to look elsewhere for those interests?
我不懂你的意思
I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
我指的是这些
I guess I mean these.
那些不是我的
Those aren't mine.
严格说来 这些事你朋友汤姆·沃什的
Technically they belong to your friend Tom Walsh.
还记得他吗
Do you remember him?
不认识吗 他和你常去肯定顿大街转悠
No? he's the guy you used to cruise Kensington Avenue with.
我不想和你聊这些
I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
问题是 请你解释你之前撒的慌
Thing is, I need explanations for all these lies.
你之前撒谎说那晚朱迪·恩莱特打电♥话♥来
Because it looks bad that you lied
这可不是什么好兆头
about the phone call from Judy Enright that night.
你刚才又骗我说
And that you lied to me just now
-这些杂♥志♥与你无关 赖安 -你该走了
- About these periodicals here, Ryan. - I want you to leave.
你对尸体旁的那些刊物很熟悉
And it really looks bad that you were
这可不太妙
so familiar with the strip where your dad was dumped.
这些疑问都等在你解答 赖安
I got questions that need answers here, Ryan.
要是答不上来 那你就是头号♥嫌犯
And without good answers, you're my number-one suspect.
你别想再找我和我妈了解情况了
My mom and I are not talking to you anymore.
你还替你妈代言
You speak for your mom?
是 还有
Yeah, I do. And you know what?
你别查我爸的案子了
We want you to drop my dad's case.
在我快查明真♥相♥的时候吗 没门
When I'm so close to the truth? Not a chance.
拉什 你让我们查的可真管用
Well, that was one hot trail you set us down, Rush.
见过恩莱特了吗
You met Enright?
他也能叫嫌犯吗 他是个90磅的残废
You call that guy a suspect? he's a 90-pound invalid.
他几千年前就坐轮椅了
He's been in a wheelchair since the Great Flood.
上世纪他不可能刺伤任何人
No chance he stabbed anybody in the last century.
好吧 可那晚第二通电♥话♥是他打的吗
Okay, but was he our second caller that night?
他打给米切尔 想给他点颜色看
Called Mitch to give him a piece of his mind
-接电♥话♥的却是他儿子 -赖安
- Talked to the boy instead. - Ryan.
对 他可能伤到了那孩子
Yeah, I mean, he probably traumatized that kid.
他可能说了不下四十遍 他老爹是个偷腥汉
Must have told him 40 times what a cheating sinner his old man was.
这给了乖儿子作案动机
Gives mama's boy his motive.
蒂娜
Tina...
谢谢你赶过来
Thanks for coming.
有进展吗
Did you find out anything?
有
Yeah.
听着 蒂娜
Listen, Tina....
赖安有作案嫌疑
We think we can put Ryan at the murder scene.
赖安
Ryan?
对
Yeah.
你们就是这么帮我的吗
This is how you help me...
"你♥爸♥不是色鬼"
"your dad wasn't scumbag after all,
"可你哥是个杀人犯"
but your brother's a murderer?"
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们以前关系很好
We used to be really close,
我和我哥
Me and my brother.
你能再协助我们一次吗
Do you think you could help us one more time?
就当是为你♥爸♥ 行吗
Can you do it for your dad?
跳支舞
A...a dance.
我们明天必须去教堂
We really have to go to church tomorrow.
得去参加通宵晚会
There was a...sleep... sleep... sleepover....
还有个舞会
And a dance,
孩子们都去...
And that.... that's where the kid's were going...
孩子们去...
Kids were going...
通宵晚会
Sleepover...
那是个大型舞会...
That-that was a big... dance...
那段我听过 夏洛特 之后呢
I know that part, Charolette. I'm talking about later.
我和赖安跳舞
I-I-I... I danced, I danced with Ryan.
跳完舞呢 又过了很久
After the dancing, much later.
赖安和米切尔打架了吗
Did Ryan fight with Mitch?
可怜的米切尔
Poor Mitch.
可怜的米切尔
Poor, poor, poor, poor Mitch.
跳完舞后 赖安对他做了什么吗
After the dancing, did Ryan do something to him?
米切尔...米切尔...
Mitch...Mitch..
-夏洛特 -米切尔·贝叶斯
- Charolette. - Mitch, Mitch Bayes...
米切尔带你...
Mitch took-took you...
米切尔带你...
Mitch took you...
米切尔带你去...
Mitch took you..to..
你的通宵晚会... 米切尔...
You s... your sleepover... Mitch...
他带我去了通宵晚会吗
He took me to the sleepover?
米切尔带你 米切尔带你...
Mitch took you, Mitch took you...
蒂娜
Tin-Tina?
-蒂娜... -妈 你尽管告诉我吧
- Tina... - It's okay to tell me, mom.
赖安做了什么
What did Ryan do?
妈 发什么了什么事
Mom. What happened?
衣服...
Clothes...
衣服 爸的衣服吗
Clothes? Dad's clothes?
去拿那... 拿那些...
Ge-get thos.... get those...
去拿那... 拿那些...
Get tho... get those...
那个也拿上
Get that!
装进去 装进去
Put it in! put it in!
对 把衣服... 我会
Yes, put the clothes... I'll
我会跟...
I'll fo...
我会跟上
I'll follow..
我会跟上
I'll follow.
等等
Wait!
拿那个 还有那个
Get that! get that!
那个也拿上
Get that!
那个放那里
Get that over there.
放那里
Over there!
那个放那里
Get that over there!
去拿那些药瓶
Get those vials!
对
Yes!
对 快
Yes, hurry!
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表