剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
This doesn't mean I'm dropping your mom's case, Gwen.
我放过这家伙
I laid off this guy
是因为你说过你能帮我们
Because you said you could help us.
我为你家祈祷
I pray for your family.
希望你们能得到安宁
I wish you peace.
发自内心
Honestly.
-为你自己祈祷吧 -格温
- Pray for yourself. - Gwen.
怎么了 他杀了我妈 却被无罪释放
What? He killed my mom and now he's walking out the door.
宝贝 听着 可能没人还妈妈公道
Baby, listen. There may not be justice for mom.
你得接受现实
You just have to accept that.
你一定可以做点什么
There must be something you can do.
-我可以做的事很多 -我们都听腻了
- There's a lot I can do. - We've heard that before.
我无法向你保证 但我还在查这个案子
I can't make guarantees but I'm still on this job.
我凭什么相信你
Well, why should I trust you, huh?
-我根本不了解你 -对 你的确不了解
- I don't even know you. - No, you don't.
因为你了解我的话 就会知道我才刚开始
Because if you did, you'd know I was just getting started.
拉什 过来
Rush, come here.
我把这些记录翻看了三遍
I've gone through these logs three times.
那天早上没有电♥话♥打入她家
There is no record of an incoming call that morning.
可...
But....
看见这个号♥码了吗
You see this number?
-看见了 -九个电♥话♥打入迪玛家
- Yeah. - Nine calls to the Deamer
就在丹纳死前一个月
house the month before Dana dies.
你猜这号♥码是谁的
And guess who the number traces back to.
弗兰克·劳森
Frank Lawson.
那个消防局长
The fire marshal.
他也是炸♥弹♥专家
And explosives expert.
他和罗伯是同事 说不定是打给他的
He worked with Rob Deamer. maybe he was calling him.
可我对比了轮值表
Hmm? but I went through the duty roster.
83年的吗
In '83?
68年的都能查到
They got them going back to '68.
劳森只在罗伯·迪玛上班时打电♥话♥
Lawson was only calling when Rob Deamer was at work.
他清楚他不在家
He knew he wouldn't be home.
维拉 还不赖
That's not so bad, Vera.
我还是有强项的
Well, I am good for something.
请讲
Yeah.
你为什么调到这里来
Why did you transfer out here?
换换工作节奏
Change of pace.
以及上班时间路上的时间增加到40分钟
And a 40 minute commute?
我喜欢这个消防站
I like this house.
你不喜欢另一个了吗
Did you stop liking the other one?
我这么问是因为
I ask because, uh,
前几天你和罗伯
There seemed to be some tension
关系有点紧张
between you and Rob the other day.
丹纳死后我们便分道扬镳
We drifted apart, after Dana.
你和她关系好吗
Were you close with her?
我们挺聊得来
We got along.
怎么个聊法
Got along like,
嘘寒问暖那种 还是...
"hey, how you doing?" or...
这么个聊法
Got along like, uh,
一个月打九通秘密电♥话♥
Nine secret phone calls in a month.
他们的婚姻快走到了尽头
That marriage was falling apart.
你那时是罗伯的朋友
You were Rob's friend.
那他的妻子最终哭着投入你怀抱怎样
How's his wife end up crying on your shoulder?
罗伯不是个称职的丈夫
Rob wasn't a great husband
他妈也对丹纳非常刻薄
And his mom was pretty hard on Dana.
她向我诉苦
She'd tell me things.
我是他的蓝颜知己
I was someone she could talk to.
朋友而已
A friend.
弗兰克 你爱上他了吗
Were you in love with her, Frank?
罗伯的母亲整个早上都在这里
Rob's mother was here all morning.
捧着杂♥志♥ 坐在那里
Sitting there with her journal.
一边监视 一边记录
Watching, writing...
她去了洗手间
She went to the bathroom.
我看了一眼
I took a look.
我实在忍♥不住
I couldn't help it.
然后呢
And?
像"冰箱里过期的苹果汁" 皱巴巴 酸溜溜
"expired apple juice in refrigerator"
这是对昨晚的惩罚
It was punishment for last night.
我被盯着 是因为出门时
I'm in trouble because I went out
没戴婚戒
without wearing my wedding ring.
为什么不戴
Why'd you do that?
我只是有时会把戒指摘掉 为了种花草什么的
I just take it off sometimes, to garden or whatever.
只是忘了戴回去而已
And just forget to put it back on.
可罗伯因此大发雷霆
But it sets Rob off.
可能里面藏有监视器
Maybe there's surveillance camera in it.
你看得出来吗
Can you tell?
可能有...
Could there be...
微型麦克风
A tiny microphone?
我做过海军情报员
I was navy intelligence.
我看看...
Let me see....
不行
We can't.
我懂
I know.
她死的那天 他只惦记那枚戒指
The day she died, all he could think about was that ring.
罗伯吗
Rob?
我觉得他们那时正努力抢救她
I think they were still working on her
她还没断气
You know, she wasn't quite dead.
而且他的女儿当时吓坏了
And his daughter's terrified
可他却去跑去到处找那枚戒指
But he's running around looking for the ring.
"戒指在哪里 戒指在哪里"
"where's the ring? where's the ring?"
好像他没了戒指会死
Like he had to have it.
你是想指出是他放的炸♥弹♥吗
Are you pointing to him as planting the bomb?
不 当然不是
No. absolutely not.
她想指证的那人才是凶手
The guy she was going to testify against did it.
那故事太老套了
That's the old story.
罗伯和我都在值班
Rob and I were both at work.
他在楼上 我在楼下
He was upstairs, I was downstairs.
楼上有电♥话♥吗
Were there phones upstairs?
没有 只有我那儿有
No, only where I was.
那罗伯那天没有打电♥话♥给丹纳吗
So Rob didn't call Dana that day?
-要是打了 我会有印象 -从没离开过大楼吗
- I would remember that. - Never left the building?
要是有 我会有印象
I would remember.
但你可能打过电♥话♥给丹纳
But you could have called Dana.
也可能离开过大楼
Or left building.
有这可能
I could have.
可我没有
I didn't.
你对爆♥炸♥品很在行
You were an explosives expert
也算是爱上了她
And half in love with her.
如果我爱她
If I loved her,
为什么还要杀她
Why would I kill her?
有这先例
It's happened before in human history.
劳森的口供可以这么理解
Lawson's interview goes either way.
她郁郁寡欢 想要离开罗伯
I mean, she's unhappy, wants to leave Rob.
他知道这点 于是把她给炸死了
He knows it, he blows her up.
又或者劳森爱她
Or Lawson was in love with her,
天真地以为她会离开她丈夫
Thinks she's going to leave her husband
结果她当面嘲笑了他一番
and she laughs in his face.
而且他对炸♥弹♥颇有研究
And he knows about bombs.
他常去她家厨房♥
He used to hang out in the kitchen.
熟知她常用的洗衣粉牌子
he'd know her detergent brand.
他想帮她脱裤子 说不定连衣裤都帮她洗了
He wanted into her pants. he probably did her laundry.
密切注意这两个人
Got to keep looking at both of them, guys.
阿莉 我得走了
Lil, I gotta go.
再见
Bye.
你应该知道 你没必要今晚就解决这宗案子
You don't have to solve this case tonight, you know.
这案子快不行了 我得加把劲
This job is languishing. I need to pump some life into it.
那些是银行记录
Those are bank records.
我准备从基本要素出发 追踪钱款去向
I'm going back to the basics, following the money.
爱和钱 总是你们的首选
Love or money are always your best bets.
而且我们已经查过情感这条线了
And we already checked out love.
我得走了 阿莉
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表