剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
"Forget the A, go for the B."
对 有可能代表考试等级
Yeah. Could be grades,
也有可能代表艾尔和贝内特
could be Al and Bennett.
不错
Not bad.
这么写也许是怕艾尔看到
Probably wrote it that way in case Al ever read it.
海蒂是谁
Who's Heidi?
我去追查她的下落
I'll Track her down.
我找到一个更有利的证据
I got you one better.
这是艾尔·克拉克森被捕前的监控录像截图
Surveillance pictures of Al Clarkson before his arrest.
是在佩奇的追悼会上拍的
These were taken at Paige's memorial service.
贝内特去那里干什么
What's Bennett doing there?
我十分钟后有个手术 我们长话短说 好吗
I have surgery in ten minutes. Can we make this brief, please?
好的
Sure.
你对佩奇·普拉特做了什么
What were you doing Paige Pratt?
我根本不认识她
I didn't even know her.
你只是喜欢参加追悼会吗
You just like memorial services?
感觉我重回十八岁了
Feel like I'm 18 again.
看来现在没必要再撒谎了
I guess there's no reason to lie now.
我的确认识佩奇...
I did know Paige...
只相处了大约一小时
for about an hour.
到家给我电♥话♥
Call me when you get home?
一到家就打
The very moment.
没赶上班车吗
Did you miss your ride?
是啊
Yeah.
竟然会有这种事
Can you believe it?
你家离这里有多远
How far do you live?
不远 六英里
Not that far. Six miles.
我可以付你油钱
I can pay you for gas.
我早就注意到你了
I've always noticed you.
每场运动会我都会留意你
I look for you at all the meets.
是啊 我也看见你了
Yeah, I've seen you, too.
你是怎么想的
What did you think?
我想 我得会会那女孩
I thought I gotta meet that girl.
太蠢了...
It was a stupid...
我当时头脑发昏
a stupid thing to do.
我明明有女友
I... I had a girlfriend.
我还想和我女友共度余生
This was the girl that I was gonna spend the rest of my life with.
对 但是她不肯满足你
Yeah, but she wasn't providing.
我把佩奇送回家之后 就再也没见过她
I dropped Paige at home never saw her again.
简是我唯一的正牌女友
The only one who ever existed to me was Jane.
但佩奇死后 你心存内疚
But after Paige died, you felt guilty.
所以才去参加了追悼会
That's why I went to the service.
简知道这件事吗
Did Jane know about this?
简和我的爱犹如神话一般
Jane and I had an epic love.
这种事不能让她知道
She couldn't know about it.
她会伤心死的
It would've killed her.
你最近和简有联♥系♥吗
You talked to Janie lately?
分手的经历太痛苦了 我们...
Breaking up was so awful, we, uh...
我们知道永远不可能再联♥系♥了
we knew we could never speak again.
作为佩奇生前的死党
Was Paige's best friend,
你肯定对她的感情生活很了解
you must've known about her love life.
佩奇疯狂地迷恋着贝内特
Paige had a huge crush on Bennett.
但他是杰斐逊的高四学生 已经名草有主了
But he was a senior at Jefferson, and very taken.
归简所有
By Jane.
她是个贱♥人♥
Was she a bitch.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why?
自从她发现了
Well, when she found out about
佩奇和贝内特之间的一♥夜♥情♥
Paige and Bennett doing it that one time...
就不断地给佩奇打电♥话♥
She kept calling Paige up
说"你是个无♥耻♥的荡♥妇♥"之类的话...
and saying "You're a damn slut" and all this...
你怎么知道是简打的
How do you know it was Jane?
她是杰斐逊高中的啦啦队长
Well, she was head cheerleader at Jefferson,
我能听出她尖细的嗓音
I knew her squeaky little voice.
你没把这些告诉警♥察♥
So you didn't tell the cops about this.
我觉得这不重要
It didn't seem important.
艾尔脾气太臭 我们都以为他是凶手
Al was such a slime bag, we all just thought he did it.
佩奇和贝内特还见过面吗
Did Paige ever see Bennett again?
没
No.
运动季过去了
Track season was over.
但她还是对他念念不忘
She was still hung up on him, though.
给我传了不少关于他的纸条...
Wrote me all these notes about him...
那些纸条你还留着吗
You still have any of those notes?
没 真希望还留着
No. I wish I did.
真的不是艾尔杀了她吗
Is it true that Al didn't kill her?
应该不是
Looks that way.
那还真是浪费生命
That's a wasted life, huh?
贝内特和简本该是天生一对
Bennett and Jane supposedly had this epic love...
直到贝内特出轨
huh...till Bennett cheats.
他说简被蒙在鼓里
He says Janie didn't know,
但她却因为男友出轨 打电♥话♥骂佩奇
but she knew enough to call Paige to tell her off.
所以有可能是贝内特为了灭口而杀了佩奇
So Bennett could've done it to shut Paige up
也可能是简为了报复而下了手
or Jane could've done it out of revenge.
可怜的威尔还被关着呢
And poor Will's sitting in lockup.
我现在很忙
Not a good time
社交生活很复杂
Complicated social life.
那个折纸是怎么回事
So what's with the origami?
是佩奇写给死党的信
Letters from Paige to her best friend.
写的全是她和贝内特亲热的细节
Full of dirty details about Bennett.
这里还有一封
Here's another one.
在字母上再多加点弯
A little more loopy with the letters.
我为什么要干这种活
How do I get stuck doing this?
我在忙着用折纸推案
I'm doing the fancy folding.
我们正在吃饭
We're in the middle of dinner.
我们要找你谈谈贝内特和佩奇的事
We gotta talk about Bennett and Paige.
有什么好谈的
What about them?
别装了 简
Come on now, Jane.
-他们只做过一次 -他是这么跟你说的吗
- It was a one-time thing. - Is that what he told you?
他乞求我的原谅 我们都看开了
He begged my forgiveness. We moved past it.
但贝内特不是处子之身了
But Bennett wasn't a virgin anymore.
那一定很伤人
That must've hurt.
只有那么一次而已
It was a one-time thing.
这上面可不是那么说的
Not according to these.
这是佩奇写给她朋友海蒂的纸条
Paige wrote these notes to her friend Heidi.
上面写的全是贝内特 还有他们的九次肌肤之亲
They're all about Bennett and the nine times she was with him.
我...
I, um...
把精彩的部分标注出来了
highlighted the good parts.
她是个骗子
She was a liar.
还是个荡♥妇♥ 对吧
And a slut, right?
你在电♥话♥里也是这么骂她的吧
Like you told her on the phone?
你该走了
You should go.
我把这些都留给你
I'll just leave these for you.
你还不打算改口吗 简
Still wanna stick with your story, Jane?
6月20号♥到底是你和贝内特的初夜 还是...
That you and Bennett had your first night, June 20, or...
发生了别的事情
did something else going on that night?
我跟你们说过了
I told you what happened.
我明早的第一件事就是和贝内特见面
Well, I'll be meeting with Bennett first thing tomorrow morning.
希望你们的口供一致
Hopefully, your stories will match.
进展怎样
How'd it go?
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
是罗克西打来的
It was just Roxy.
那天上午来警局的那个女孩吗
That the one from the other morning?
不 那是布莱尔
Nah, that's Blair.
哪个是你的女友
So which one's your girl?
我没有女友
I don't get a girl.
她们是哈蒙德那桩案子的线人
They're, uh, contacts on the Hammond case.
我还在找一个人
I'm still looking for a guy.
在西部分局
You know, in West,
我们不用第一人称来做笔录
we didn't write our interviews first person.
在凶案组就是
In Homicide we do.
凶案组的人都是最优秀的 史考特
Homicide's got the best guys, Scotty.
你不可能第一周就功成名就
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表